狮子王

发布时间:2011-12-02 23:07:56   来源:文档文库   
字号:

From the day we arrive on the planet. And, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life.

自从那一天我们来到这个星球眨着眼走进阳光。想看的永远看不够想做的永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。

Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.

生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。

Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。

Everything you see, exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures; from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

你所见到的事物,都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡并尊重所有生物。不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。

Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

没错,辛巴,我解释给你听。我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草,所以在生命循环中,我们大家是相互联系的。

Oh, young master, one day you will be king; then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

殿下,你将来要做国王的。那时你就可以去驱逐这些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者了,从早到晚。

Let every creature go for broke and sing 所有生灵都尽情歌唱吧

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了。

Simba... let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

辛巴,让我告诉你一些我父亲曾经告诉过我的事情。看那些星星,那些曾经的伟大国王,会从那些星星那里俯视我们。

Yes, Simba. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.

所以你感到孤独时只要记着这些国王会一直在那儿守护着你我也一样。

To take certain duties on board 履行一些职责。

The future is littered with prizes 未来充满了奖赏

Scar: If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

如果告诉你,就不会是惊喜了,对吗?

Simba: If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

如果你告诉我,我仍然可以装作惊喜的样子。

Scar: Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy. But to lose Simba who had barely begun to live... For me, it is a deep, personal loss…So, it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne. Yet, out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era, in which lion and hyena come together, in a great and glorious future.

Mufasa的死是场可怕的悲剧,但失去辛巴,它还刚出世不久,对于我,这是个很大的个人悲剧。所以,我怀着沉重的心情,继承王位。但是我们应该从悲痛中走出来,迎接一个新时期的到来。狮子和鬣狗走在一起,一个伟大光荣的未来。

Lie down before you hurt yourself. It's "You got to put your past behind you." Look kid. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right?

成熟。在受伤前趴下。应该是将过去放在你的身后。听着,总会有些坏事发生的,你没有办法改变它,对吗?

I'm telling you, kid-- this is the great life. No rules, no responsibilities. Oooh! The little cream-filled kind. And best of all, no worries.

告诉你,孩子,这是伟大的生物。没有约束,没有责任。充满了乳脂。最大的好处是,无牵无挂。

Nobody knows The trouble I've seen 没人知道我的烦恼

Nobody knows my sorrow... 没人知道我的悲伤

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line. Our trio's down to two.

他们已坠入爱河,而且至少会这样,我们的三人组合会变成两人。

Ze sweet caress of twilight 黎明甜蜜的爱抚

There's "magic" everywhere 到处都充满魔力

And with all this romantic atmosphere 除了浪漫的氛围

Disaster's in the air! 空气中还充满灾难

Can you feel the love tonight? 今晚你能感觉到爱吗

The peace the evening brings 祥和静谧的夜晚。

The world, for once, in perfect harmony 此刻的世界和所有的生灵

With all its living things 相处时如此地融洽。

Stealing through the night's uncertainties 悄悄走出迷茫的夜

Love is where they are 爱就在那儿

Timon: And if he falls in love tonight, It can be assumed

如果他今晚坠入爱河,可以肯定

Pumbaa: His carefree days with us are history

他和我们一起无忧无虑的日子都将成为历史

Timon and Pumbaa: In short, our pal is doomed! 一句话我们的友谊完蛋了。

Mufasa: You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life. 你忘了自己是谁所以也忘了我。看看你的内心深处,辛巴,你不应该是现在这个样子。你必须在生命轮回中找到自己。

Simba: How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.

我怎么才能找回自己?我已经不是从前的我了。

I'll make it up to you, I promise. How can I prove myself to you? Tell me. Anything. Anything.

我会弥补我的错误的我发誓。告诉我我怎么才能让你相信我。什么都可以。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/e607c889a0116c175f0e48e4.html

《狮子王.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式