Hello,nice to meet you.Mrs. Waters.
1您好,见到您很高兴,沃斯特夫人。
Excuse me ,are you Mr.Green from England?
2对不起,请问您是从英国来的格林先生吗?
I’m Jack Green from Canada.Here is my card.
3我是从加拿大来的杰克~格林。这是我的名片。
Glad to meet you,Paul.Here is my card.
4保罗,见到你很高兴。这是我的名片。
How are you,Jack?Nice to see you again.
5杰克,你好吗?再次见到你真高兴。
Welcome to our college, Dick
6欢迎来到我们学院,迪克。
Hi long time no see .Do you remember me ?
7您好,很长时间没见了。你还记得我吧?
What a surprise to see you here
8在这里见到你真是个惊喜
Oh,it’s you ,President Kong.Nice to see you again.
9噢,是你呀,孔校长。很高兴再次见到您
My name is Richard Washington.Please call me Richard
10我叫理查德·华盛顿,就叫我理查德好了。
================
I’m very grateful to them for their kind help
1我非常感谢他们对我的悉心相助
We are much obliged to you for your hospitality
2我们十分感谢你们的热情好客
Thank you ever so much.I do appreciate your friendship
3太谢谢了。我真是非常珍惜你的友谊。
My sister is so thankful to you for the beautiful bag
4我妹妹非常感谢你送给她漂亮的提包。
Not at all.I fell happy I could do something for you
5不用谢。能帮助你一臂之力我感到很高兴
You are welcome. It’s truly my pleasure/honor
6不客气。这其实是我的荣幸
I’m terribly sorry.Please pardon me
7十分抱歉,请你原谅
It’s all my fault.I apologize for all that I’ve done
8都是我的错,我为我所做的一切道歉
This is such wonderful news!Congratulations!
9这是多么好的消息啊,祝贺你
Congratulations!I fell so proud of you
10恭喜恭喜,我真为你感到自豪。
==================
The Sales Department is next to the Human Resources Department.
1销售部在人力资源部的隔壁。
The reception desk is in the middle of the hall on the first floor.
2接待前台在一楼大厅中间。
Cross the bridge ,and make a right turn .
3过了桥向右拐
You need to transfer at Fuxingmen.
4你得在复兴门转车
Just pass the tall buildingand and tur n to the right
5走过高楼向右拐
Drive back to the traffic lights and tur n left
6往回开到红绿灯,然后往左拐
Can you show me the way to the railway station ?
7请问去火车站怎么走?
Walk west for two blocks and you’ll be there .
8往西走两个街区就到了
Sorry, I’m new around here .
9对不起,这一带我不熟悉。
Take the No.19bus and get off at the fifth stop .
10坐19路公交车,在第五站下车
================
Would you please arrange a meeting for me with Dr.Johnson?
1您能安排我同约翰逊博士见面吗?
I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Black .
2我想约见布莱克先生
I’d like to confirm our meeting tomorrow after noon .
3我想确认一下咱们明天下午见面的时间
The train is due to arrive at 9 o’clock ,but it has been delayed for one hour .
4火车正点到站时间是9点,可是已经晚点1小时了
I’d like to see you tomorrow if you have time
5如果您有时间,我想明天同您见面
I’m wondering if you’d like to come and discuss the new plan in my office .
6我想问问你能不能来我办公室讨论一下新计划
I’d like to change the appointment from Tuesday to Wednesday .
7我想把见面时间从周二改到周三
Could we put it off to next week ?
8能不能推迟到下周
Let’s say 3:30 Friday afternoon
9定在周五下午三点半吧。
Please tell me departure and arrival time .
10请告诉我出发时间和到达时间
==============
It looks like rain
1看来要下雨了
Is it doing to be fine this weekend ?
2周末会是个好天吗?
There is a chance of snow this evening
3今晚可能会下雪
Today will be cool and partly cloudy ,with a chance of rain this after noon .
4今天天气凉爽,局部多云,下午可能会下雨
What is the temperature today ?
5今天的气温是多少度?
Fairy mild for this time of year .
6就这个季节来说,天气相当暖和
Aliht wind is expected for the next two days
7明后两天预计有微风
What does the weatherman say ?
8天气预报怎么说的?
I’m afraid I don’t like the weather here
9我可不喜欢这儿的天气
What a hot day !
10天气真热!
============
姓名:陆扬 LU Yang
职务:英语教授,处长Director/professor of English《litiegang电子有限公司Binhai Electronics Ltd》
单位:滨海国际商务学院国际交流处 International Exchange Department/ Binhai International Business college《软件部…software dept。 manager/ Electronic Engineer》
地址:滨海市西南路98号Address:No。98XinanRoad Binhaicity
邮编:113023 post code
电话:0411-4708**** Tel
电邮:fli603@263.com e-mail
手机:1361431**** mobile
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/672d4988a0116c175f0e48f8.html
文档为doc格式