商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)

发布时间:2019-06-14 12:03:10   来源:文档文库   
字号:

商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)

1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金。

I would like to have your CIFC5% Vancouver floor price.

2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。

We would consider signing a long-term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.

3. 参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。

In reference to the international market practice, our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days.

4. 商品已达到标准品质。

The goods are equal to the standard quality.

5. 我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。

We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing business relations with your firm.

6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。

We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.

7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣。

Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.

8. 需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。

It is our usual practice to require sight L/C and we can’t make an exception of this transaction.

9. 假如第一批货令人满意,我方会继续向你方大量订货。

If the first shipment turns out satisfactory, we will place substantial orders with you.

10.贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可以保证本月交货。

The goods ordered are all in stock and it is ensured that the delivery will be made in this month.

1. Payment by irrevocable L/C in our favor available by draft at sight is our usual practice.

我们通常的付款方式是以我方为受益人的凭即期汇票付款的不可撤销信用证。

2. What we have hoped is to make the payment in three installments.

我们所希望的是分三批付款。

3.10% of the total value will be remitted to you by T/T after we sign the contract as the down payment.

第四单元 环境和我们签订合同之后,我们将把总金额的10%通过电汇汇给你们。

4.We have drawn a sight draft on you against the documents for the account of invoice through the Bank of Asia.

3、除了我们日常生活产生的家庭垃圾外,工厂、学校、医院、建筑工地等每天也在产生大量的垃圾。我们已通过亚洲银行依据单据开出了发票金额的即期汇票。

7、对于生活中的一些废弃物,我们可以从垃圾中回收它们并重新加工利用。这样做不但能够减少垃圾的数量,而且能够节省大量的自然资源。5. We are not in a position to accept your duplicate order as the goods you required are out of stock.

4、填埋场在填满垃圾以后,可以在上面修建公园、体育场、但是不能用来建筑房屋和种植庄稼。由于你们所需货物库存不足,我们不打算接受你们的再一次订单。

6. As we have quoted our most favorable prices and any counteroffers will not be entertained.

17、大熊座的明显标志就是我们熟悉的由七颗亮星组成的北斗七星,因为我方报出了最优惠价格,所以我方不接受任何还盘

7. Since the dispute is not negotiable, it may be necessary to resort to arbitration.

第一单元 微小世界因为纠纷不可协商,也许要诉诸仲裁。

8.Order bills of lading are negotiable.

25、意大利的科学家伽利略发明了望远镜,天文学家的第三只眼是天文望远镜,可以分为光学望远镜和射电望远镜两种。指示提单是可以议付的。

18、大多数生物都是由多细胞组成的,但也有一些生物,它们只有一个细胞,称为单细胞生物。如草履虫、变形虫、细菌等。9.Our products have met with wide endorsement.

我们的产品广受好评。

10.Please approach our agent at your end directly.

请直接联系在你地的我方代理人。

答:月相从新月开始,然后是峨眉月、上弦月、满月、下弦月、峨眉月。11.We are ready to allow you a 3% commission provided you can guarantee a yearly turnover of $75,000.只要你方可以保证75000美元的年营业额,我方将提供3%的佣金。

12.We have received, under cover, a detailed price list of light industrial goods available for export.

5、草蛉是蚜虫的天敌,七星瓢虫吃蚜虫,蜻蜓吃蚊子。我们已随函收到可出口的轻工业产品的详细价格单。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/ab4d6bfecbaedd3383c4bb4cf7ec4afe05a1b139.html

《商务英语句子汉英翻译(一).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式