带领参观外贸英语情景对话 doc

发布时间:2019-10-16 09:08:13   来源:文档文库   
字号:

带领参观外贸英语情景对话

一定会很愉 快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

带领参观外贸英语对话篇三A:Where can we see your complete line

A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

B: We have a showroom in this city.

B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A:Id like to see it.

A:我想看一看。

B:Drop by anytime.

B:随时欢迎参观。

B: Welcome to our showroom.

B:欢迎参观我们的展示室。

A: Thank you,Im glad to be here.

A:谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

B:Is there anything I can show you?

B:有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

A:I think Id like to just look around.

A:我只是看看而已。

B:Is this your first visit to our showroom?

B:您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

A:Yes.it is.

A:是啊。

B:Can I show you around?

B:我带您四处看看好吗?

A; That would be nice of you.

A:那太好了。

B: This is our latest product.

B:这是我们的最新产品。

A: When is it going to be on the market?

A :什么时候上市啊?

B: It will be out next month.

B:下个月即可推出。

A: Could I have this sample free of charge?

A:这个样品可以免费送我吗?

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: How is the product selling?

A:这产品卖得怎么样?

B: Its selling well.

B:卖的很不错。

A: What are the selling points of your product?

A:你们的销量重点是什么?

B: Compared with competing products.ours is smaller and lighter.

B.比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

A: lm not sure how this works.

A:我不懂这是如何操作的。

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you ?

B.要不要我来为您演示一下?

A: Can you?

A:可以吗?

B: Sure. No problem at all.

B:当然。没问题。

B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.

B:希望您喜欢我们的展示室。

A: Yes.it helped me out a lot.

A:嗯,收获不少。

B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitorsbook?

B:请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

A: Id be happy to.

A:很乐意。

B: Anything particular youre interested in.

B.有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

A: lm very much interested in your personal computers.

A:我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

B: Well.this is our latest catalog.

B:嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

A: WeII order after we see the sample.

A.我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

B: Were having a special showing next week in our showroom.

B:下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会 .

A: What do you mean by special?

A:怎么特别呢?

B: It will be by special invitation only.

B.我们会有特别邀请函.

A: Please make sure I get an invitation.

A:请一定要寄张邀请函给我哦

带领参观外贸英语对话篇四A: Mr. Brown.ld like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.

A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

A: Yes.Ill bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while youre in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

B: Okay.

B:好吧。

A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

B:这个车间有多少工人?

A; We have about 50 employees on the ground floor.which is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.

A:50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括 生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

B: What do all your quality control people oversee?

B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?

A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here.Iets move on to the assembly shop.

A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳 定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

B: Its up to you.

B:你决定吧。

A: OK.lets go.

A:好,走吧.

B: All right.

B:好的。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/9d2f231bbb0d4a7302768e9951e79b89690268fd.html

《带领参观外贸英语情景对话 doc.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式