两人英语口语情景对话[实例].doc

发布时间:2020-09-10 03:45:32   来源:文档文库   
字号:

两人英语口语情景对话【实例】

【两人英语口语情景对话】

Aiste: Hello, Christophe. What are you doing this afternoon?

爱斯蒂:你好,克里斯托夫。你今天下午要做什么?

Christophe: Hi, Aiste. I think I'm going to run this afternoon.

克里斯托夫:你好,爱斯蒂。我今天下午要去跑步。

Aiste: To run? But it's raining outside.

爱斯蒂:跑步?可是外面在下雨呢。

Christophe: I don't care. I love running in the rain, and I have to run because I am training fora marathon.

克里斯托夫:我不在意这个。我喜欢在雨里跑步,我一定得去跑步,因为我在为马拉松进行训练。

Aiste: A marathon! Isn't that like some 100 kilometers of running?

爱斯蒂:马拉松!是要跑100公里的那种吗?

Christophe: Oh, no. A marathon is a race where you run 42 kilometers. It's a long distance, soyou need to train every day for it.

克里斯托夫:不是,马拉松长跑比赛的全程是42公里。距离很长,所以要每天都训练。

Aiste: So do you actually run 42 kilometers every day when training for it?

爱斯蒂:那你训练的话,是每天都跑42公里吗?

Christophe: Oh, no. Actually, a good preparation for a marathon is about 12 weeks of running,and you never run for 42 kilometers in one training. You never do this because it's actually very,very bad for your body if you would do that, so you run a maximum, like 32 to 34 kilometers.

克里斯托夫:不是。马拉松比赛的充分准备是要进行为期12周的跑步训练,但是每次训练不能跑满42公里。因为这样做对身体有害,每次训练最多跑3234公里。

Aiste: Every day?

爱斯蒂:每天吗?

Christophe: Not every day of course. I think, right now, I run about 80 kilometers a week,but that's almost every day, 10, 15 kilometers that you have to run.

克里斯托夫:当然不是每天。现在,我每周跑80公里,相当于每天跑1015公里。

Aiste: And how many marathons have you done already?

爱斯蒂:你现在参加过几次马拉松比赛了?

Christophe: I've already ran about four marathons, and now I'm preparing for my fifthmarathon.

克里斯托夫:我已经参加过四次马拉松了,现在我正在为第五次马拉松比赛做准备。

Aiste: What is that going to be like?

爱斯蒂:比赛怎么样?

Christophe: Well, actually, I hope to run less than three hours. It's quite fast. It's likefourteen kilometers average during forty-two kilometers.

克里斯托夫:我希望这次我能跑进三小时。这个速度已经很快了,42公里的话,相当于每小时要跑14公里。

Aiste: Whoa! That sounds difficult. I'm not really into sports very much, so I think for me,even a five-minutes run seems kind of difficult and requiring lots of endurance.

爱斯蒂:哇!听起来很难。我不太喜欢运动,我想让我跑五分钟都很难,而且跑步还需要很多耐力。

Christophe: Well, in the beginning, it's hard maybe, but once you try running a little bitlonger, you really start liking it, so I would recommend you to do one training with me andyou start slow and then you build up slowly until you can run five, maybe ten kilometers, andthen you will see, you will get addicted and you will love it too. I think in a couple of years,you will run your first marathon.

克里斯托夫:刚开始可能有点难,不过如果你尝试多跑跑的话,你会爱上跑步这项运动的,我建议你和我一起训练一次,你刚开始可以慢慢跑,一点一点增加跑步的距离,然后你就可以跑五公里,甚至十公里,那时你会发现你真的对跑步着了迷,爱上了这项运动。我想几年后,你也可以参加马拉松了。

Aiste: Oh, that sounds great, but ... I really don't think it's for me.

爱斯蒂:哦,听起来不错,不过……我想那并不适合我。

2个人的英语口语对话】

Tu: So, Todd, how was your trip to Vietnam?

屠:托德,你的越南之旅怎么样?

Todd: It was good. It was really good. I mean I had a great time.

托德:很不错。非常好。我度过了一段愉快的时光。

Tu: Is it? Tell me about it? What was the most thing ... what was the thing you rememberedmost about Vietnam?

屠:是吗?跟我说说吧。越南让你印象最深的是什么?

Todd: Well, there's lots of things to remember, maybe too many, it was just great, but I thinkone thing I thought was special was a haircut. This guy cut my hair on the street, and I hadnever had that happen before, you know, get my haircut on the street.

托德:有很多记忆深刻的事,太多了,这趟旅行非常棒,我想最特别的应该是剪发。理发师在街上为我理发,我以前从来没有在街上剪过发。

Tu: Tell me about it?

屠:说说吧。

Todd: Well, I was at a cafe, a beautiful little garden cafe on the corner, and .... oh, by theway, your country has amazing coffee.

托德:当时我在一家咖啡厅,是拐角处一家非常漂亮的小型花园咖啡厅,哦,对了,你们国家的咖啡非常好喝。

Tu: Really, you think so?

屠:是吗,你这么认为吗?

Todd: Ah, the coffee was so good.

托德:嗯,咖啡味道不错。

Tu: Yeah, we love it.

屠:嗯,我们也很喜欢。

Todd: So, anyway, so I come out of the cafe, and there's this guy and he has a chair and amirror under a tree and he's motioning with his scissors for me to come over.

托德:嗯,我走出咖啡厅以后,看到了那名理发师,他在树下放了把椅子和一面镜子,他晃动手里的剪刀招呼我过去。

Tu: I see. It's a very common thing in Vietnam.

屠:我知道了。这在越南是很平常的事。

Todd: Really, to have barbers on the street?

托德:是吗?理发师在街上理发很平常?

Tu: Barber on the street with the tree and one mirror, one chair only.

屠:理发师会在街边的树下剪发,只有一面镜子和一把椅子。

Todd: Oh, really.

托德:哦,真的吗?

Tu: Yeah, common thing.

屠:对,很平常。

Todd: So, it seems pretty unique, so I talk to him and he was trying to convince me to get ahaircut and I didn't know how much.

托德:那看起来很特别,所以我过去和他聊了几句,他试图说服我剪发,不过我不清楚要多少钱。

Tu: Did you speak English?

屠:你说的是英语吗?

Todd: He didn't speak any English, and embarrassingly I didn't even know numbers inVietnamese. I didn't know anything, so I just held out my money, and he pointed to how muchthe hair cut would cost, and it was quite cheap. I couldn't believe it. I think he only wanted tocharge me two dollars.

托德:他不会说英语,尴尬的是我不知道怎么用越南语表示数字。我当时什么都不知道,所以我只好把钱拿出来,他用手指出剪次发要多少钱,真的很便宜。便宜到我不敢相信。我想他只收了我2美元。

Tu: Two dollars?

屠:2美元?

Todd: Yeah.

托德:对。

Tu: It's normal though.

屠:这是正常价格。

Todd: That's the normal price? And then he sat down and he started cutting my hair.

托德:正常价格?然后他就坐下来,开始为我理发。

Tu: How was it?

屠:剪的怎么样?

Todd: It was amazing. Like he had all these little tools. He had these little metal tools I hadnever seen before, and he was cutting my hair and moving about and he was veryprofessional. You could tell ...

托德:简直不可思议。他用的都是些小的理发用具。他用那些我以前没见过的金属理发工具为我剪发,他非常职业。你可以看出来……

Tu: Were you scared?

屠:你有吓到吗?

Todd: No, I wasn't really scared. I thought that maybe, he might chop up my hair, but inactuality, the man was incredibly professional, really really good. Very skilled at his job, and Ithought he did a fantastic job on my hair and he also did things that we don't get like in thestates, like he cut my hair and then he shaved of course and then he took out this ear cleaner,these like stuff, and he cleaned my ears.

托德:没有,我不太害怕。我以为他会割下我的头发,不过实际上他非常职业,他剪的非常好。他手法熟练,我认为他给我剪的头发非常不错,而且他还做了一些美国理发店不提供的服务,他给我剪完发以后,又帮我刮了胡子,然后他拿出清洁耳朵的工具帮我清洁了耳朵。

Tu: Oh, I see.

屠:哦,我知道了。

Todd: Yeah, that doesn't happen in America.

托德:对,美国的理发店不会做这些。

Tu: Everyone does that.

屠:越南都这么做。

Todd: Oh, wow, like it's interesting, cause like in Thailand, I lived in Thailand for many yearsand what they do it, they massage your head.

托德:哦,哇,那太有意思了,我之前在泰国生活了很多年,泰国理发师会给你按摩头部。

Tu: Really?

屠:真的吗?

Todd: Yeah, and it's really nice, so when you get a haircut, they massage your head, but Iguess in Vietnam, it's they clean your ears.

托德:对,非常好,他们剪发时会帮你按摩头部,我想越南是帮你清洁耳朵。

Tu: Yes, now that you talk about it, I think it's only unique to Vietnamese barber.

屠:对,既然你说到了,我想这是越南理发师的独特之处。

Todd: So only Vietnamese barber's clean your ears?

托德:只有越南理发师会帮客人清洁耳朵吗?

Tu: I think so.

屠:我想是这样的。

【两个人英语口语日常对话】

George: Where are you working these days?

乔治:你最近在哪里工作?

Crystal: I'm working at the restaurant around the station.

克里斯托尔:我现在在地铁站附近的一家餐厅工作。

George: What's it like working in a restaurant?

乔治:在餐厅工作怎么样?

Crystal: Well, it's ... busy times are busy, but boring sometimes. It's just usual work: washingdishes, serving and then that it's pretty much. Not a big deal job. I really like it, but at thesame time I'm looking for more. I think I should look for a desk job or something.

克里斯托尔:忙的时候非常忙,不过也有无聊的时候。我做的就是普通的工作:洗碗,上菜,基本上就是这种工作。不是什么重要的工作。我很喜欢这份工作,不过我也在找其他的工作机会。我想我应该找办公室工作。

George: Oh, a desk job!

乔治:哦,办公室工作!

Crystal: What about you?

克里斯托尔:你呢?

George: I don't know. Maybe I could work at a ... maybe a clothing store.

乔治:我也不清楚。我可能会在服装店工作。

Crystal: Oh, really!

克里斯托尔:哦,真的吗?

George: I do enjoy fashion, and I need to update my wardrobe, so a little discount would benice.

乔治:我非常喜欢时尚,而且我要升级我的衣橱,所以要是有折扣就好了。

Crystal: I hear that there's a opening at Bloomingdale's.

克里斯托尔:我听说布鲁明戴尔百货店有空缺。

George: Oh, awesome!

乔治:哦,太棒了!

Crystal: You should give it a try.

克里斯托尔:你应该试试。

George: Maybe. But then again I'm not a very ... I'm not really a people person, though.

乔治:也许吧。不过我并不是一个擅长交际的人。

Crystal: A people person! What do you mean?

克里斯托尔:擅长交际!你是什么意思?

George: I can't just go up to new people and start talking to them. It's a little difficult for me.

乔治:我不太会去和陌生人说话。这对我来说有点儿难。

Crystal: Well, on my point of view, I think that's a little ... sometimes I think that's sort of alittle annoying. One time like this lady at the market, she just started talking me, Oh, thislooks good on you! OK, I don't need that. You know.

克里斯托尔:在我看来,我认为这有些……这种做法有些烦人。有一次在市场,一个女售货员过来跟我说,“哦,你穿这个很漂亮!”我并不需要这种奉承。

George: Yes, they use some very strong mind tricks to get you to buy things.

乔治:对,他们会用很强的心理把戏让你买东西。

Crystal: Yeah. Well, you're good with mind tricks aren't you?

克里斯托尔:对。你很擅长心理把戏,不是吗?

George: I'm good at being played by mind tricks, but now good at doing mind tricks.

乔治:我擅长被别人的心理把戏迷惑,但是不擅长对别人用心理把戏。

Crystal: Aye! Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

克里斯托尔:啊!我想你还有九个月的时间。

George: Yeah.

乔治:对。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/350459c20166f5335a8102d276a20029bc646398.html

《两人英语口语情景对话[实例].doc.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式