新编实用英语2第三版 课后习题答案 1、2、3、6单元答案

发布时间:2018-06-26 21:30:53   来源:文档文库   
字号:

1) 美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活Americans usually make a plane for their retirement well in advance.

2) 他们通常被看成最有希望的歌手。They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers.

3) 我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话I have heard from references that your employer had called them.

4) 请告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。Please inform us the exact time so that we can make proper arrangements.

5) 我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数差了一大截。Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party

6) 只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。Your report can include enough details as long as it will not be a burden to read.

7) 就个人而言,我将永远都习惯不了退休。Personally ,I will never get used to being retired

8) 你想找个机会去中国的西南部发现一个神奇又美丽的地方吗?Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty .

9) 你学习英文时,会发现把英文句子逐字翻译成自己的母语并不是聪明的办法。When you are leaning English you well find out that it is not clever to translate put the English sentences word for word into your own language .

10) 如果我可以重提我们刚才讨论过的问题的话,我认为我们应该尽一切努力保护大熊猫。If I would refer back to the problem that we were talking ,I think (that) we should try our best to protect panda

11) 我们没有一些线索可以串联起来,以便更好的理解这件事。Do we have any clues and hints piece together so that we could have a better understanding of this matter.

12) 请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上Please dial home and tell them I am on the way to the company

13) 从那时起生产就没有倒退过。Since then there was never been any setback in production

14) 我看见他把钥匙插入锁中、I saw him insert the key into the lock

15) 你建议你把钱存入银行。I suggest that you make a deposit the back

16) 你可以将这些扬声器和你的激光机连接在起来。You can connect these loud-speakers to your laser player.

17) 医疗网可以使病人共享信息和相互给予支持。The medical website enables patients to share information and offer each other support

18) 我很高兴你和我们一起去,你不会因此后悔的。I’m glad you’re going with us ,you won’t regret it

19) 那是她所体验过的最奇妙的感觉。It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced

20) 他以科普小说而闻名he is known for his popular science novels

21) 二十年后他还能清楚的记起这件事。Twenty years later he could still clearly recall the event

22) 那首歌总是让我想起我们的第一次约会that song always reminds me of our first date

23) 那个建议在会上并未引起多大的兴趣。

24) 新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊重。

25) 全村很快便人心惶惶了。

26) 现在主席要向大会发表演讲。

27) 好教师总是鼓励学生独立思考。

28) 我正想把实际发生的情况告诉他,但他打断了我的话。

29) 孩子们急切的等着儿童剧的开演。

30) 他退休后去了佛罗里达,仍然过着忙碌的生活。

英汉

1. 虽然邀请通常是通过信函的方式发出,但电子邮件和电话邀请与非正式邀请方式越来越多被人们接受。Although invitations are usually sent through the mail , informal invitations such as e-mail and phone invitations are becoming more acceptable .

2. 尽管他只学习了两年的英语,但现在已经说得非常流利。Although he has only studied English for two years , he can speak it quite well now .

3. 对于大多数正式场合,最好提前三至四星期邀请客人For most formal occasions , its best to invite guests three or four weeks in advance.

4. 最好把一个大蛋糕从中间切开。It’s best to slice into a rich cake from the middle .

5. 公司也可以根据自己的喜好选择任何颜色的纸张,只要有利于维护和提高公司的形象A company can use any color of paper it desires ,as long as it upholds and promotes the company’s image

6. 只要你继续在哪里学习,你的学院或大学将会提供你的教育报告Your college or university will provide a report about your education as long as you continue to study three

7. 或者使用邀请函做下角的地址或电话号码回复,或者用邀请函所附的回复卡回复Either use the address or phone number printed in the lower left corner of the invitation or return the RSVP card sent with the invitation

8. 面试官会问你一些基本的个人问题或让你做一个简短的自我介绍The interviewers will either ask you some basic questions about yourself or ask you to give a brief self-introduction.

9. 如果邀请函上没有说“邀请LOUIS WINTHORP先生和朋友”就不能要求带客人赴宴never ask to bring a guest unless the invitation states “MR.LOUIS WINTHORP and Guest”

10. 除非人们看到更高的标准,否则不会提高自己people will never improve themselves unless they look to some higher standards

11. 如果带上未受到邀请的朋友出席,就会造成让大家都尴尬的局面showing up with an uninvited friend could turn out to be an embarrassing situation for everyone

12. 无论真相是什么,我们都会不计后果的公之于众whatever the facts turn out to be ,we make them public regardless of the consequences

13. 无论那种情况,这都不是互动交流Either way , it’s not an interactive conversation.

14. 无论那种情况,没有所需的技术我们都是寸步难行Either way , without the needed technology we can do nothing.

15. 太多的电子邮件用户以为:人们收到电子邮件,就会马上阅读Too many e-mail users assume that the minute someone receives an e-mail the person will read it .

16. 我错误的认为他一完成论文,就会提交给我I wrongly assumed that the minute he fished his paper ,he would hand it in to me .

17. 所有与会者都能在一个小时内读到邮件的几率将会很小The chance that all the participants will read that message within the hour will be pretty small .

18. 他们都会及时收到邀请的机率将会很大The chance that they will receive the invitation in time will be pretty high

19. 你无法知道那个人是否已经逐字逐句的阅读了邮件信息It bas no way to know if the person has read the message word for word

20. 我们无法猜想她年轻时候是什么样子的We have no way to guess what she was like in her younger years

21. 我们所能做的就是使你明确对方已经看了邮件的第一页All it can do is assure you that the person has looked at the first screen of the message

22. 医生都无法治愈他的顽疾,他们所能做的就是为他延长几个月的生命The doctors could not his disease .all they could do was delay his death for a few months

23. 这公园里挤满了打手机的人。The park was filled with people talking on their cell phones

24. 这大厅里挤满了观看演出的年轻人。The hall was filled with young people watching the performance

25. 过去常常联系你和不在身边的人。The telephone used to connect you to the absent

26. 过去我在他这个年纪的时候时常写诗。The used to write poems when I was his age

27. 为什么我们联系的越多,越觉得失去联系了呢?why is it that the more connected we get the more disconnected I fell

28. 为什么房间的温度越来越高了呢?why is it that the temperature in the rooms is rising higher and higher

29. 随着人民之间可以想象的到的联系变得自动化起来,疏远指数就上升了As almost every conceivable contact between human being gets automated ,the alienation index goes up

30. 随着时间的流逝这个想法越来越强烈。This though grew as the days passed

31. 既然你可以用信用卡在加油站自动刷卡免除与人打交道的麻烦,又何必对加油站的工作人员打招呼了?why say good morning to the attendant when you can swipe your credit card at the pump and save yourself the bother of human contact

32. 既然你可以吧卡插入自动取款机取钱,那又何必与可能同你住在同一街区的人员沟通了?why talk to a clerk who might live in the neighborhood when you can just insert your card into the AIM

33. 正是他们无意中带来的后果让我不寒而栗。It’s their unintended consequences that make me cringe .

34. 正是昨晚 约翰打电话给他妹妹it was last night that john phoned her sister

35. 确实很值得把你的世博会参观的行程分出一些来游览,外滩,南京东路超现代的浦东甚至临近的杭州和苏州It is really worth breaking up your expo visit with trips to the bund , to Nanjing east road ,to ultra-modern Pudong , maybe even to neighboring Hangzhou and Suzhou .

36. 在你最终拍板前跟你的财政顾问讨论一下是值得的It is worth talking with your financial adviser before making your final decision .

37. 相信我世博会第一天参观后你就会筋疲力尽Believe me :the expo itself will wear you out after Day One .

38. 相信我,我妻子不喜欢再次提醒我And believe me ,my wife does not enjoy reminding me twice .

39. 由于有200多个场馆而时间又那么有限还有长长的队伍所以你不会想把你在园区的时间白白浪费掉With over 200 pavilions and such limited time and such long lines ,you don’t want your day at the expo site to go to waste .

40. The Africa pavilion reminded me of a college activities fair , with booths and stands for individual countries .

41. If you’ve been to France , there’s no point waiting an hour to see the Fisher Price version of France in the French Pavilion (although still quite beautiful)

42. 如果你不打算住在这里,付房租就没有什么意义了There’s no point (in) paying rent on the apartment if you’re not going to live there.

43. 简单的说,参观上海世博会是一生仅有一次的经历Simply stated , the shanghai expo is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

44. 简单的说,税收下调意味着普通民众将有3%的福利simply put , the tax cuts mean the average people will be about 3% better off .

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/caa2dfea0975f46527d3e13b.html

《新编实用英语2第三版 课后习题答案 1、2、3、6单元答案.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式