关于“最近怎么样?”最全英语口语对话
1
汤姆:Ah, John. Fancy meeting you here!你好啊约翰.想不到能在这儿遇见你.
约翰:Hello, Tom. How are you doing?你好.汤姆.最近怎么样?
汤姆:I`m fine. Thanks. How are you doing?我很好.你怎么样啊?
约翰:oh, not bad.
2
凯利:Hi, John. How are you?嗨.约翰.最近怎么样?
约翰:Hi, I`m fine, thank you, and you?嗨.挺好的.谢谢!你呢?
凯利:I`m fine too. I haven`t seen you since last week. What have you been doing?我也挺好的.上周过后就没见过你.你一直在忙什么呢?
约翰:I have been busy preparing my exam. You look pretty nice tonight.忙着准备考试呢.你今天晚上很漂亮!
凯利:Thank you!
3
艾伦:How`s everything going? 你最近怎么样?
莫妮卡:Fine. My company is sending me to California for two months` training.挺好的.我的公司要送我去加利福利亚州培训两个月.
艾伦:That`s a good opportunity. I`m very happy for you.这可是个好机会.我真为你高兴.
艾伦:By the way, how`s Michelle? I haven`t seen her for two weeks.对了.米歇尔怎么样?我有两周没看见她了.
莫妮卡:Her new novel will be published next month. She`s busy working with it.她的新小说下个月就要出版了.她正忙着这事儿呢.
艾伦:Please send her my congratulations.请代我向她表示祝贺.
莫妮卡:I will.
4
Jone:Hi ,guy ! it's so long time since last meet you ,how are you recently ?
嘿,伙计!好久没有见过你了,最近怎么样?
Tom:In my old ways 老样子
5
茱莉亚:What’s up, Lisa?
最近怎么样,丽莎?
丽莎:Amazing!
棒极了!
茱莉亚:What happened? You got your idol’s signature?
什么好事?你拿到你偶像的签名了?
丽莎:You bet! Not only his signature, I also had a picture with Orlando Bloom. He is so easy-going and friendly.
你猜对了。不仅仅是签名,哈,我还跟合影了呢。他很平易近人,而且很友好呢。
茱莉亚:I heard he was nice to his funs.
我听说过他对他的影迷都很好。
丽莎:You know that! I stayed up all night when I met him.
你知道吗,我碰见他那天晚上,一晚上都没有睡着啊。
茱莉亚:Hope so did he.
希望他也是!
6Lina:Oh my gosh, Rose, is that you?
哦天啊,是Rose么?
Rose:Lina! Hey! What's up!
哦是Lina,最近怎么样?
Lina:I am thrilled to see you here! What a surprise!You have changed a lot.
太高兴在这里见到你。感觉太意外了。你变化真大。
Rose:Seriously? Heck, no! I am still the same old Rose
变化很大吗?不不,我依然是以前的Rose。
Lina:No way, you are much more charming now.
不,你比以前更迷人了。
Rose:Oh really, but look at you! What a big change, wow.
哦,真的?但是看到你,你也是有巨大的变化呢!
Lina:I know, we haven't seen each other for a long time. Here, this is my new phone number, call me anytime
是,我知道,我们都很长时间没有见面了。给你,这个是我的新电话号码,随时给我打电话。
Rose:Thanks, I'm sure i will.
谢谢,没问题,我会打给的。
Lina:I have to go now, see you!
恩,好,我现在必须要走了,再见了。
Rose:Bye Lina! I'll contact you.
再见,我会联系你的。
6
Chen:How's everything going these days?
最近怎么样?
Ellis:Terrific! I've been dating a hot Chinese girl!
很棒!最近我在追一个中国女孩.
Chen:Woh!Chinese girls are prettier, aren't they?
哇,中国女孩很漂亮,是不是?
Ellis:You bet!
那当然!
Chen:I was dating a girl from States, but she stood me up each time.
我跟一个美国女孩约会,她每次都放我鸽子.
Ellis:That's insane!
不可能的事!
Chen:It makes sense, I think she might fall for a French guy.
完全有可能,我想她可能喜欢上了一个法国小伙.
Ellis:Pity for her! And people may think that Chinese girl likes me because I can get her green card.
这是她的损失!别人可能会认为那个中国女孩喜欢我是因为我能给她办美国绿卡.
Chen:That happens, dude! People talk!
哥们,这种传言很正常!嘴长在别人身上.
Ellis:Yeah! But I got to tell her I'm a decent guy.
是啊,但是我还是得告诉她我是一个正经美国小伙.
7
Bill:Hi,Jack,long time no see,how’s everything going?
嗨,杰克,好久没见,最近怎么样?
Jack:Yeah, it’s ok. Oh,look,I just got a new mobile phone.
还不错。瞧,我的新手机。
Bill:Woo! Fabulous, let me have a look.
哇,酷,我看看。
Jack:Ok, here you are.
给你。
Bill:Isn’t it the most famous iphone recently?
这就是最近畅销的IPhone?
Jack:Yes, and what attracts me most is its powerful functions, such as 3G, a 3.2 megapixel camera, video recording, music player, FM radio with RDS, memory card slot…
是的。最吸引我的是它超强的功能,比如3G,320万像素的摄像头、录像、音乐播放器、RDS调频广播、储存卡……
Bill:Oh my god! It seems that there’s nothing impossible with the little mobile phone.
天呀。看起来这个手机简直是无所不能。
Jack:Yeah, can’t agree more, my man! You never know what is waiting for you.
是的,完全同意,我的朋友!你永远不知道下一秒是什么在等你。
Bill:It’s the magic of science and technology.
这就是科技的魅力。
Jack:Wait, wait, you remind me a famous quota from Forest Gump, “ Life is just like a box of chocolate, you never know what’s in it”
等等,这让我想起阿甘曾说过:“生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道里面到底是什么。”
8
May:Hi ,bobo,haven't seen you for a long time,what's up?
嗨,波波,好久不见,最近怎么样?
Bobo:Hi,may,it's bad recently.I am ill,but I still have to work.
嗨,梅,最近糟透了,我生病了,但是我仍然要继续工作。
MAY:Oh,my god!You'd better have a rest.
哦,我的天,你应该好好休息!
Bobo:I agree with you .I will ask for leave when I finish this job.
我同意,完成这份工作我就请假。
9
I:Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything?
嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样?
Ma:Well, pretty good, how about you?
哈哈,挺好的,你呢?
I:Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation?
恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假?
Ma:I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you?
我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿?
I:I have already decided!
我早就想好过了!
Ma:Really?
真的?
I:I am planning to go to Guilin.
我准备去桂林。
Ma:Is it interesting there?
是嘛? 那里好玩吗?
I:Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.
恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可口!
Ma:Sounds great!
恩,听起来不错哦!
10
小春:Hey, xiaomei, what’s up?
小妹,最近怎么样?
小妹:Great! My grandma will come to Beijing next week.
很不错啊。我奶奶下周要来北京呢。
小春:Really? I heard that she likes to watch TV show very much.
真的吗?我听说她很喜欢看电视啊。
小妹:That’s true. Kewang is her favorite. Do you know where I can find its DVD?
是的。《渴望》是她的最爱。你知道在哪里能找到DVD版吗?
小春:Well, maybe Xinhua bookstore has some.
喔,新华书店有可能会有。
小妹:Yeah, go with me?
对,跟我一起去吧?
小春:Ok, see you later.
好,一会见!
11
Lingling:Hi,Gillian.How is it going?
你好,Gillian。最近怎么样?
Gillian:Not too bad.But I feel a bit tired.
还不错。但是我觉得有些累。
Lingling:Why?
为什么?
Gillian:Because my students got very naughty and I have to look after them well.
因为我的学生变得调皮了,而且我不得不看好他们。
Lingling:How about travelling this holiday?
在假期去旅游怎么样?
Gillian:Cool!
好啊!
12
Lily:Hi,Sucy,how's your work recently?
Sucy,最近工作怎么样?
Sucy:aha,just so so ,as the same old
一般般 ,还是老样子啊
Lily:Does it look like before?
还是以前那样吗
Sucy:yeah,it's still no weekend ,and i'm the only one of my age,others are the same age of my parents
是啊 还是没有周末,而且像我这年龄的就我一个,其余的都是像我父母那样的
Lily:oh,my god,i could image your situation,even i suppose that you don't want to say a word a day
oh,天啊,我能想象你的处境,我甚至能想到可能一天你一句话也不想说
Sucy:and they are that kind of persistent person,so i can't tallk with them
而且他们是那种固执的人,所以我不能和他们随便聊天
Lily:i am so sorry about you,then what do you want to do next step?
我很同情你,那么下一步你想做什么呢?
Sucy:maybe i will find another job,i think all roads lead to rome
可能我会重新找工作了,条条大路通罗马嘛
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/b1ba967ff424ccbff121dd36a32d7375a517c62d.html
文档为doc格式