综英1课后翻译答案中英对照

发布时间:2019-10-20 18:59:41   来源:文档文库   
字号:

新编大学英语综合教程翻译答案

Unit One

1. 当我知道了详细情况时,我意识到我不该在办公室发脾气。

When I knew the details I realized that I should not have lost my temper in the office.

2. 我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯

I don't/didn't know Bob very well,but we go/went out for an occasional drink together

3. 会议应该在周二召开,但我们不得不推迟。

The meeting is supposed to take place on Tuesday, but we have to postpone it/ put it off.

4. 我们政府采取行动使那个国家的所有中国人回到了祖国。

Our government took action to bring/ get all the Chinese in that country back to China.

5. 包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物

Including weekends, there are only twelve more days to buy Christmas presents/ gifts.

6. 如果不立即采取行动,许多野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡

Without immediate action, many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.

Unit Three

1. 除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作

You won’t get the job unless you have got the experience.

2. 我把大部分的时间都花在研究中美文化的差异上了

Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American cultures./ I spent most of my time studying the differences …

3. 这句话意思极清楚,决不会引起误解

The statement/sentence is so clear that it can't cause any misunderstanding.

4. 他希望能够给予她比现在更多的帮助

He wishes he could give her more help than he does now.

5. 要记得邀请她来参加生日晚会,不然她会抱怨的。

Remember to invite her to the birthday party or she would complain.

6. 主任说:“你必须把购置设备的2,500美元加到成本中去。”

“ You have to add 2,500 dollars for equipment purchase/ buying equipment to the cost.” Said the director.

7. 了解自己的长处、弱点以及所处的环境很重要。

It is important to be aware of your strength and weakness and the environment you are in.

8. 如果你继续对每个人这么粗鲁,你很快就会发现自己什么朋友都没了

You will soon find yourself without any friends at all if you keep on being so rude to everybody.

Unit Four

1. 做出贡献的人太多了,无法一一提及。

The individuals who have contributed/ made contributions are far too many / numerous to mention.

2. 半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了

The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.

3. 他不该对我说的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已

He should not have been angry at what I said. It was nothing more than a joke

4. 我们邀请了所有的朋友去野餐,但是由于下雨只来了其中五位.

We invited all our friends to the picnic but it rained and only five of them showed up.

5. 婚姻被视为一件为严肃的事情

Marriage is viewed as a serious matter.

6. 令我失望的是,这部电影并不像我期待的那么好

To my disappointment ,the movie didn’t live up to my expectations.

Unit Six

1. Alice的努力工作使他得到了一大笔奖金

Alice’s hard work resulted in a big bonus for her.

2. 飞机马上就要起飞了,我们要系好安全带。

The plane is going to take off, and we have to fasten our safety belts.

3. 博物馆向公众开放的第一天,总共有20000人前来参观

A total of 20000 people visited the museum on the first day when it was open to the public.

4. 事故调查由10名专家组成,由一位副部长担任组长。

The accident investigation team consisted of 10 experts, with a vice minister as the team leader.

5. 整个下午,他锁着实验室的门在里面做他的项目。

All the afternoon, he worked on his project with the door locked.

Unit 9

1. 演讲的主题已提前一星期宣布,而主讲人的名字则没有

The topic of the speech was announced a week in advance, but the name of the speaker was not.

2.居然还有学生在考试之前踢足球,这似乎令人难以置信

It seemed incredible that some students still played football before the exams.

3. Auden先生是一个快乐的人,他从帮助别人中获得乐趣

Mr.Auden is a happy man who derives pleasure from helping others

1. 大多数人都已经意识到需要减少能源消耗。

Most people are aware of / have realized the need to reduce energy consumption.

2. 首先,你必须有明确的目标,然后有一个切实可行的计划。

First of all, you must have clear goals and then a practical plan.

3. 我不习惯于这样的奢侈,这是在浪费金钱

I’m not accustomed to such luxury. It’s a waste of money.

7. 考试结果将于周五下午张贴出来

The results of the exam will be put up on Friday afternoon.

8. 一些残酷的动物实验是以科学的名义进行的

Some cruel experiments on animals are carried out in the name of science.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/8f59997e9a89680203d8ce2f0066f5335b816708.html

《综英1课后翻译答案中英对照.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式