饭局英语

发布时间:2018-07-01 22:35:06   来源:文档文库   
字号:

饭局英语集锦

  一、用(Here"s)to...表示

  1.Here"s to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯!

  2.Here"s to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

  3.Here"s to Tom for his new job! 为汤姆的新工作干杯!

  二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如

1.Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester

为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!

  2.Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said. 海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”

  三、主人或主持人邀客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:

  1.He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!” 他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”

  2.Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。

  四、在比较随便的场合,通常用Here"s how!还有Happy landing!(美俚,原为空军用语)等。例如:

  Oh,come, come,David.Here"s how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!

  五、在比较正式的场合,英美人有时也用一些外来语。例如:

  Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )

  六、在陈述句中,英美语通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to, propose a toast for 等词表示。例如:

  1.Friends,I"ll give you a toast——to our president! 朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!

2.I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two people——to our friendship.

现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!

附:宴会常用套语

1. 久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

2. 好久不见了 Long time no see.

3. 辛苦了 You’ve had a long day. You’ve had a long flight.

4. 尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

5. 我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京.

On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

6. 对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

7. 在广州过得怎么样? How are you making out in Guangzhou?

8. 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

9. 欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.

10. 欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

11. 不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

12. 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

13. 请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.

14. 感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

15. 欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

16. 欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.

17. 请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.

18. 多保重 Take care.

19. 祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

20. 愿为您效劳。 At your service.

21. 举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

22. 欢迎宴会 welcome dinner

23. 便宴 informal dinner

24. 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon

25. 便餐 light meal

26. 工作午餐 working luncheon

27. 自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon

28. 答谢宴会 return dinner

29. 告别宴会 farewell dinner

30. 庆功宴 glee feast

31. 招待会 reception

32. 庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

33. 鸡尾酒会 cocktail party

34. 茶话会 tea party

35. 包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte

36. 上菜 serve a course

37. 您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.

38. 请入席 Please have a seat.

39. 欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together

40. 请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

41. 请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.

42. 您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?

43. 现在我提议,为了之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

44. 最后,我借主人的酒,提议为干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

45. 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here.

46. 敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.

47. 祝你健康 To your health.

48. 我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!

49. 随量 Whatever you like.

50. 我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.

51. 菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.

52. 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

53. 招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

54. 全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P. R. C. National Anthem.

55. 出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests participating the reception are

56. 现在请讲话 I have the honour to call upon…

57. 开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

58. 隆重庆祝 grand celebration

59. 庆祝成立一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

60. 热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

61. 值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s greetings.

62. 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

63. 衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

64. 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

65. 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

66. 举行谈判 enter into negotiation

67. 交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

68. 事物性会谈 talks at working level

69. 对口会谈 counterpart talks

70. 议程项目 items on the agenda

71. 主题 theme

72. 议题 topic for discussion

73. 双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon

74. 开幕会议 opening session

75. 全体会议 plenary session

76. 开场白 introduction

77. 情况介绍 presentation

78. 小组讨论 panel discussion

79. 同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

80. 一轮会谈 one round of talks

81. 决议 resolution

82. 谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

83. 现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

84. 发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

85. 下面我给各位简要介绍一下广州的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Guangzhou’s economy.

86. 我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation. thank you.

87. 我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

88. 我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.

89. 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

90. 让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

91. 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

92. 您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./

What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

93. 我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

94. 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

95. 对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

96. 当然可以。 By all means

97. 怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

98. 我没有异议。 I have no objection

99. 我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

100. 我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

101. 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

102. 不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

103. 我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

104. 请你们务必在81日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

105. 纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

106. 提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

107. 为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national prosperity

108. 经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

109. 密切注视 Keep close watch on

110. 促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

111. 请接受我对你和……的神圣结合的最诚挚的祝贺,并祝愿你俩幸福无量

Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishes for all the good future in the world

112. 值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝福的行列

Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage

113. 我丈夫和我一同祝愿你俩美满幸福,白头偕老

My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together

114. 正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量 Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day

115. 谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝贺

My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union

116. 值你俩大喜之日谨致最诚挚的祝贺 My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours

117. 愿你俩婚姻美满幸福

Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things

118. 在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老朋友最美好的祝愿

Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement

119. 向你俩致以最美好的祝愿祝你们终生幸福 My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness

120. 喜送小小礼品一份,庆贺这一大喜大吉之事

I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event

121. 我们谨向你俩祝贺,愿你们的婚后生活无上幸福

We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring

122. 祝你和你的新娘幸福欢乐

Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything

1I've heard so much about you.久仰!

2You've had a long day./ You've had a long flight.辛苦了!

3Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends尊敬的朋友们!

4On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

5On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

6How are you making out in Beijing?在北京过得怎么样?

7I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

8American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎美商来北京投资。

9Your valuable advice is most welcome.欢迎多提宝贵意见。

10It's a rewarding trip!不虚此行!

11As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

12Please remember me to Mr.Wang.请代我问候王先生。

13Thank you so much for coming.感谢光临!

14Hope you'll come again.欢迎再来!

15Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.欢迎以后多来北京!

16I will see myself out, please.请留步,不用送了!

17At your service!愿为您效劳!

18Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…为…举行宴会/宴请

19Serve a course上菜

20Here is your seat.您的位置在这里。请入席!

21Enjoy this happy get-together欢聚一堂

22Please make yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请随便!

23Help yourself please.请各位随意用餐。

24What would you like to drink?您喝点什么?

25At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation betweenAnd, to the health of Senator, cheers!现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/4380366f561252d380eb6e6a.html

《饭局英语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式