酒店英语情景对话

发布时间:2020-05-14 10:49:46   来源:文档文库   
字号:

日常用语(句子):

酒店常用英语 

Restaurant  酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 

Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 

King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 

Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 

Receptionist 前台接待 

Reception/Front desk 前台  Coach 旅游大巴 

Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房 门童 

Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 

Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 

Tip 小费 

Service charge 服务费 

Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 

Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign  请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房  check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 

Owner response: 业主回复

基本信息

23May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

10Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?

59What time do you expect to arrive, Sir?

请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?

46What time will the guest be arriving?

客人大概什么到达酒店?

11How long will you stay in our hotel?

请问您打算逗留多长时间?

36Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。

73Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。

41Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。

72How many people are there in your party?

与您同行有多少人?

50I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?

我那天早点到,可以吗?

56We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我们稍后传确认书给您。

57Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

58Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。

其他服务类

42Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐吗?

43The tax and breakfast are also included.

税及早餐也包括在内。

12Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

13Yes, please contact the concierge for details.

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

16What is your hotel’s website and email address?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?

17Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

4How about your hotel’s location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5Well, our hotel located in Yantian distric, Shen Zhen City. The OCT hotel is about 40 minutes from Shenzhen railway station, 85 minutes from BaiYun airport.

我们酒店位于深圳市盐田区。本酒店离深圳火车站40分钟车程,到深圳机场85分钟.

6What’s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

7Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8How about your hotel’s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

9We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, shop prince and KTV equipment)。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所 ,商场及(KTV设施)。

44We have a special family package plan

我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。

45We’ll have to charge you RMB300 extra for an additional bed, the baby set is for free.

如需加床,我们将会收取人民币300,婴儿床是免费的

房型资讯类

1May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There are also some suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms(Interlaken hotel).

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有一些套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

14Can I get harbor view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景吗?

15I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool/lake surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池/湖景。

64Perhaps you have a cheaper room?

或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?

65Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了

68The room is spacious and cosy, I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。

70May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.

我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。

担保取消原则

18Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m. on that day.

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

90With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?

80Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?
因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?

81How would you like to guarantee your reservation?
请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?

83May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?

89To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的 房租作订金。
84Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.
让我为您重复一下您 的预订以确保无误。

95The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。

96For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。

39Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.

当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。

疑难解答类

19I am sorry, no deluxe room is available. All rooms are unavailable.

>很抱歉,提供不了豪华客房。/所有房间都订满了。

100I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?

20Does your company have contract with our hotel?

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?

22Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。

71I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。

24I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。

25Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?

26I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您们的负责人。

28He has not come back yet.

他还没回来。

29She is in a conference now.

她正在开会。

30Would you like to call back later?

麻烦请您稍后再拨。

31Thank you for waiting.

让您久等了。

32I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能确定。

33Are you following me, Sir?

请问听懂我说吗,先生?

34Could you explain that a bit more?

请您解释多一点好吗

35Could you put that more simply?

请您具体一点好吗?

101We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。

信息确认

40I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认您的预订。

21Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct.. My name is XXif you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

98Thank you for your reservation at OCT EAST Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.

感谢您预订东部华侨城酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。

查询及修改

94I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。

47Your room is confirmed for that day.

那天您的房间已确定。

48I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

我想延住多两天,直到9号。

49We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会延住您的预订。

51We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.

我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。

52I’d like to cancel a reservation.

我想取消一个预订。

53I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。

54Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.

请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?

55Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?

62Have you made a reservation?

请问已经作了预订吗?

69Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.
不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。

63I’m sorry to have taken up your time.

不好意思占用您的时间。

93We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

酒店Check in

第一种情况:已经预定,并且成功入住

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B:Yes,I booked a double room for two nights.

是的,我订了一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: May I have your name, Sir?

我可以知道您的名字吗,先生?

B: Sure, it’s Mr.Black.

布莱克先生。

A: OK. Hold on please. You have a reservation for 2 nights, Mr.Black. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的。请稍等。你有预定2,布莱克先生。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

B: OK.Please.

好的,谢谢。

A: Please wait a minute.Could you sign the register ? The registration number and your signature.

请等一下,你能在登记册上签名吗?登记号码和你的签字。

B: OK.here you are .

好了!给你.

A:Thank you . Here is your key, and you’ll be Room 714. And do you need help with your bags?

谢谢。这是你的钥匙,房间号714。需要帮您搬运行李吗?

B:Yes. My luggage is too heavy. I need help. Thank you .

是的。我的行李太重了。我需要帮助。谢谢你。

A:OK. I will get the poter to take your luggage. There is an elevator on your right. When you get off, go to your left, and your room will be right there, room 714. Enjoy your stay.

好的。待会服务员会帮您搬运行李的。电梯在你的右手边。当你到达楼层时,往你的左手边走,您的房间就在那里,714。祝你过得愉快。

B: Thank you. 谢谢你。

来到房间所在楼层

C:Good afternoon. Here is the seven floor reception. I am the attendant here. Welcome to our hotel, and hope you enjoy your stay here. What can I do for you?

下午好!这是七楼接待处!我是服务员。欢迎来到我们酒店,希望你过得愉快。我能为您做些什么?

B: I am Mr.Black.I can’t find my room. Can you take me to my room?

我找不到我的房间。你能带我到我的房间吗?

C: Yes.Can you tell me the room number is?

是的。你能告诉我房间号码是什么?

B:That is very kinds of you . My room is 714.

你真是太好了!我的房间时714

C: OK. This way please. Please let me take you to your room.………. This is your room.

那好。请这边走。请让我带您去您的房间。

B: The room is so nice.

这个房间真漂亮!

C: I am gald you like the rooms.

很高兴你喜欢。

B: By the way,I want to know whether the hot water is available all day?

顺便问一下,我想知道是否一整天供应热水?

C : Yes, the bathroom servers hot water all day long. I think, you must be tired . Here are coffee and tee . You can drink with the cup over there.

是的,浴室服务器热水是一整天供应的。我想,你一定很累了。这里有咖啡和茶。你可以喝一杯。

B: Thank you . And can you tell me where is the restaurant?

谢谢你。你能告诉我那餐厅在哪儿?

C: Restaurant on the first floor, that signs can help you find the restaurant.

餐厅在一楼。您可以根据路标找到。

B:Thank you .

谢谢你。

C: It is my pleasure. I wish you have a nice day.

这是我的荣幸。我希望你有个美好的一天。

酒店Check Out

D: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。我能帮助你吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to check out.

是的,我要退房。

D: May I have you name and your room number , please?

请给我您的名字和房间号码好吗?

B: Mr. Black in room 714.

房间714,布莱克先生。

D: Hold on please. Okay, Mr. Black, its 200 dollars. How would you like to pay?

请稍后。好的,布莱克先生,一共200美元,您想要怎么付账?

B: On my Visa card. Do you need the card?

信用卡。需要出示卡吗?

D: No, we have your number on our computer. Let me print out the receipt for you. Here is your bill. a double room for tow nights at 200 dollars. If everything is okay, would you sign here please?

,我们有您的卡号在我们的电脑。让我打印出收据给你。这是你的账单.一个双人房间为期两个晚上,200美元。如果一切没问题,请在这里签名好吗?

B: Uh…what is this charge for?

嗯…这笔费用是什么?

D: let me see…I am sorry .That is my fault . this is the room service you asked for.

让我看看…对不起,这是我的疏忽。这是您要的服务费用。

B: Oh, that’s right. Here you go.

嗯,好的。

D: Thank you for staying at Beijing Hotel. I hope you will come to our hotel again. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?

谢谢你光临北京饭店。我希望你能再次光临我们。你需要我给你叫辆出租车吗?

B: Yes. I’d appreciate it. 是的。我会很感激。

D: You have a nice day! 你有美好的一天!

B: Thanks. You too. 谢谢。你也一样。

第二种情况:已经预定,但电脑无记录

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B:Yes,I booked a double room for tow nights.

是的,我订了一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: May have your name, Sir?

请问您的名字?

B: Sure, it’s Mr.Black.

布莱克先生。

A: OK. Hold on please. I am sorry ,sir. There is no record of your reservation.

好的。请稍等。非常对不起,先生。我们这里没有您预约的记录。

B: That is too bad. Are there any rooms available for me?

那太糟了。是否有空房吗?

A: Certainly. But we only have a suite.

当然有!但是我们只剩有套房。

B: How much do you charge for it?

请问需要多少钱?

A: 300 dollars. 300美元。

B:Oh.I am afraid it is too expensive . But there is no other choice. Well, please register it for me .

噢。这恐怕太贵了。但是又没有其他选择。那好吧,请帮我登记一下。

A: OK. Hold on please. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的,请等下。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

第三种状况:无预定

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B: No, I did not book.And are there any rooms available for me?

我没有预约。请问还有空房吗?

A: Certainly. What kind of room do you need?

当然有,请问你需要怎样的房间?

B: A double room for tow nights.

一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: OK. Hold on please. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的,请等下。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

机场登记

1.打电话预定

A: Hello ! This is American airline reservation office.

你好!这是美国航空订票办公室。

B: Hello! I’d like to reserve a seat to Beijing today.

你好!我要预订今天去北京的机票。

A: Just one moment, please. Let me check for you.

请稍等。让我替您查一查。

B: OK. 好的

A: We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?

我们有两个航班,一个是下午两点的航班,另一个下午5点的。两个航班都座位。你要搭乘哪个航班呢,先生?

BI’d like to take the first available flight.

我想要早点的那个航班。

AWhich would you prefer, first class or economy?

你想要头等舱还是经济舱?

BEconomy, please. What time does the flight get into Beijing?

经济舱。请问飞机什么时间进入北京?

A: At 6:00 o’clock. Let me give you a final confirmation. your flight number is 212 , leaving JFK Airport at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon on July 8. If you are sure to take this flight, I will make reservation for you, and may I have your name?

今天六点。让我给你最后的确认.您的航班号是212, 78日下午两点在JFK机场登机。如果你肯定搭乘这班机,我将帮您预订了。请问你的名字?

B: OK.Mr.Black. By the way, When do I have to check in?

好的。姓名是布莱克。请问我需要何时办理登机手续?

A: You have to be there an hour before the departure. Do you have any other questions?

你必须在提前一小时。您还有别的问题吗?

B: I have no other questions, thank you. 没有了!谢谢你!

A:It is my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸!

2. 现场买票

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don't have much time left.

快点!我们没有多少时间了。

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

放轻松。我们还有两个小时。

Mrs. Fu : Come on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don't want anything to go wrong.

拜托!这是我第一次搭乘飞机。我可不想出任何差错。

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let's go to the check-in counter.

让我来照看所有的东西,好吗?现在,让我们去柜台办理乘机手续。

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

我可以看一下您的机票和护照好吗?

Mr. Fu : Here they are. 给您。

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, eighteen kilos.

您能把你的行李放在秤上,好吗? ....,18公斤。

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

没超出免费行李额吧?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

是的,我们允许20公斤的行李。

Mrs. Fu : That's lucky! (To her husband) What's next?

太幸运了!接下来呢?

Mr. Fu : They'll have to check our baggage. Why don't you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge?

他们必须检查我们的行李。你在楼上休息室等我吧!

Mrs. Fu : All right. (She goes off.) 好的。

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

把你的行李打开吧。

Mr. Fu : Sure. (He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.) 好的。(他打开包。航空公司职员进行安检。)

Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir. 好。谢谢你,先生。

Mr. Fu : (Upstairs at the lounge.) What did you order for me?

(楼上大厅。)您点了什么给我吗?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

咖啡。我们现在做什么?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They're announcing our flight.

我喝完这杯咖啡,然后我们就会去5号登机门。他们会提醒我们登机。

Mrs. Fu : I didn't hear anything. 我什么也没听到。

Mr. Fu : It's on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

它在那个标志板。看到了吗?航班UA 801. 5号门登机。你付费了吗?

Mrs. Fu : Yes. 是的

Mr. Fu : Let's go then 那我们走吧。

Airline Clerk: Next person,please 下一位

珍妮佛: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这趟航班是在这里登记吗?

机场值机人员: Yes,It is.Your passport and ticket,Please.

是的。请出示你的护照和机票

珍妮佛: Here you are.Oh,I'd like an aisle seat,Please.

给你。恩,麻烦你为我安排一个靠近过道的座位。

机场值机人员: One moment.Okey.How many bags do you have to check in? 请等一下。好了。你有几个包裹要托运。

珍妮佛: Two.

机场值机人员: Please put them on this scale.

请把它们放在重量称上。

珍妮佛: All right. 好的。

机场值机人员: Any carry-ons?

还有其他的随身行李吗?

珍妮佛: Just one bag. 只有一个包。

机场值机人员: Here's your ticket and boarding pass.

这是你的机票和登机牌。

珍妮佛: What time does boarding start?

什么时候开始登机?

机场值机人员: It's printed on the boarding pass.

登机牌上已经标明了。

珍妮佛: Thanks.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/1608695df38583d049649b6648d7c1c708a10bda.html

《酒店英语情景对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式