查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E02-Good-Luck-Charlie

发布时间:2020-03-25 07:37:12   来源:文档文库   
字号:

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二集 S01E02 Baby Come Back

Hi, Charlie. It's Teddy here.

Charlie 我是Teddy

So right now you're nine months old

现在你只有九个月大

and everything is going great.

不过一切都很顺利

Well, almost everything.

差不多一切都顺利吧

Now what I'm about to show you is kind of disturbing,

现在我要带你去看的东西可能会有点囧

So brace yourself.

所以做好心理准备哦

Mmm, these sandwiches will be yummy wummy.

这些三明治一定会好好吃的

Yes, they will, yes, they will.

没错 会的 没错 会的

Mom and dad have been talking like that

妈妈爸爸从你一出生就开始用这种腔调讲话了

ever since you arrived

妈妈爸爸从你一出生就开始用这种腔调讲话了

And if it's not over soon, I'm gonna go crazy wazy.

如果他们继续这样子的话 我会发疯疯的

- PJ! - what?

- PJ - 怎么了

What are you listening to?

你在听什么呢

I downloaded a podcast on the history of ballet.

我下了个芭蕾历史的播客听

- you like that? - More than baby talk.

- 你喜欢听那玩意儿吗 - 总比听儿语好

Would you like some fishy wishies with your cookie wookie?

你想给你的饼饼配点鱼鱼一起吃吗

Yes, I would, yes, I would.

是的 我想 是的 我想

Wait, guys, Charlie isn't even here.

等等 两位 Charlie又不在这儿

No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs.

是啊 爱尿床的宝宝正在楼上睡觉觉呢

So why are you guys still talking like that?

那为什么你们两个说话还这个调调

I don't "weawy" know.

我一点点都不知道

I guess we're just kinda fried.

我想是因为我们两个有些晕头转向了

Well, we work all day, take care of a baby all night.

我们白天工作了一整天 晚上还要照顾宝宝

Work shift, baby shift

工作和照顾宝宝来回换班

I've barely got time to make doo-doo

我都没有时间去解手手了

Well, when was the last time you guys had a night out?

你们两个上次晚上一起出门玩是什么时候

You know, like just the two of you-- like a date?

你知道的 比如去约会之类的 只有你们两个

Teddy made a funny.

Teddy真会说笑笑啊

A funny wunny.

好好笑的玩笑

Seriously! you know what? it's saturday night.

我是认真的 我看这样吧 现在是周六的晚上

You two, you go out, have fun,

你们两个 一起出门 好好玩玩

And do something besides work,

做点除了工作

take care of the baby and make doo-doo.

和照顾宝宝之外的事情 顺便解下手手

Well, it's nice to dream,

我倒是求之不得啊

but who's gonna take of Charlie

但是谁来照顾Charlie呢

Hello! you've got three great babysitters right here.

拜托 三个一流的保姆正坐在这呢

I'm glad I didn't hear that.

我很高兴我没听到那句话

I don't know, Teddy. It's a really nice thought,

我不知道 Teddy 这个主意挺不错的

But we're really not ready

但是我们真的还没有准备好丢下Charlie自己出门

to go out without Charlie just yet

但是我们真的还没有准备好丢下Charlie自己出门

- You guys want to see a magic trick? - Sure!

- 大家想不想看个魔术表演 - 好啊

- Okay. - Prepare to be amazed.

- 好吧 - 见证奇迹的时候到了

I could use a night out.

我还是出门歇上一晚吧

Day's all burnt toast

生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof

就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice

所以请听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright

可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe

不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right

一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down

生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝 不要放弃

All right, you guys have fun. Stay out as late as you want.

好了 祝你们两个玩得开心 想玩到多晚就玩到多晚

But not too much fun-- We have enough kids already.

但是别玩过头了 家里的孩子已经够多了

I'm serious.

我是说真的

Okay, everyone, be good, have fun, love you.

好了 大家都要乖 过得开心 我爱你们

- Yeah yeah. - All right.

- 是啊是啊 - 好吧

Hey, Teddy, thanks for doing this.

Teddy 谢谢你能这么做

It's gonna be nice for your mom and I

让你妈妈和我一起享受段特别时光

to have some special time together

这样真的不错

- Bob, move your butt! - I'm coming!

- Bob 赶快过来 - 就来了

All right, so we divide it up evenly,

好了 我们平均分配下任务吧

We each get to spend an hour with Charlie.

我们一人照顾Charlie一个小时

Who wants to go first?

谁想第一个来

I think you should go first.

我认为你应该第一个来

And second and third, since this was your idea.

第二个第三个也该你来 因为这就是你的主意

Hey, I'm not doing this all by myself.

我一个人哪能把所有的事情都干完

you guys have to help out.

你们两个必须得帮忙

Fine. I'll go fourth.

好吧 我第四个来

There is no fourth.

根本没有第四个

I meant I shall go forth to the park to shoot some hoop.

我是说我要动身去公园打会儿篮球 (注:第四(fourth)和向外(forth)同音)

You want to go to the park so badly,

既然你这么想去公园

Then why don't you just take Charlie?

为什么不顺便把Charlie也带上

What's a baby supposed to do at the park?

一个小宝宝在公园能干些什么

Babies love parks. you can show her the duck pond,

宝宝们都喜欢公园啊 你可以带她去看看鸭池

The blue sky, clouds.

看看蓝天 白云

We're just gonna look at stuff? that's what TV is for.

我们出去只是闲看吗 那还要电视干吗

Yeah heh hah, all right!

耶哈哈 真爽

This is great. Whee!

这太好玩了

Yes, whoo!

真棒

What are you looking at? I was here first.

你看什么看 我可是先到的

Hey, you can ride that duck.

你可以去骑那只鸭子

I couldn't ride the duck. I'd look silly on the duck.

我不能去骑那只鸭子 我要是去骑鸭子看起来就太傻了

Fine.

好吧

Hey there, Charlie. Are we having fun yet?

Charlie 我们是不是玩得很开心啊

All right.

好的

Man, you seen a kid's birthday party around here anywhere?

哥们 你有没有看到有小孩在附近开生日派对啊

I'm the entertainment.

我得过去表演呢

I saw a bounce house of the other end of the park.

我在公园的那边看到了一个充气小屋

A bouncy house, eh? Great.

充气小屋 是吗 这下好了

Another trip to the E R.

这次我又得被送进急诊室了

Who are you supposed to be anyway?

你这身装束是想装扮成谁啊

Plastic man, rubber man?

塑料侠 还是橡胶侠

No, those are all registered trademarks.

那些都已经成为注册商标了

I'm Captain Stretchy.

我扮的是弹力王船长

There used to be a "C S" here, but it came off in the wash.

这里本来印着个"CS"的 不过洗衣服的时候被洗掉了

So what's your super power?

那你的超能力是什么

Super elasticity.

超级柔韧性

Hey, look, there's a quarter.

快看 地上有个硬币

Ah, forget it.

算了吧

Not like it's a dollar, right?

反正又不是一块的 对吧

- Hi. - Hi.

- 嗨 - 嗨

Oh, yeah, I like your taste in strollers.

你选得婴儿车不错 我喜欢你的品位

Thanks, you too.

谢谢 你也是

- That baby's so cute. - You too.

- 那个宝宝好可爱啊 - 你也是

Oh, I mean yours too.

我是说你的宝宝也是

- I'm Emma. - I'm PJ

- 我叫Emma - 我叫PJ

- Who's this little guy? - My brother.

- 这个小宝宝是谁 - 我弟弟

We're just out for our stroll. We do this every day.

我们就是出来散散步 每天都这样

Us too. Like I always say, babies love parks.

我们也是 正如我经常说的 宝宝们喜欢公园

- Would you like to sit for a bit? - Sure.

- 想一起坐会吗 - 好啊

So I saw you talking to Captain Stretchy earlier.

我看到你刚才在跟弹力王船长说话

Oh, yeah, he was lost.

是啊 他迷路了

- Not much of a superhero, right? - Oh, he's the worst.

- 他可不怎么像超级英雄 是吧 - 噢 他逊透了

We hired him for my brother's birthday party

我弟弟生日派对的时候我们请他去表演

- and he sat on the cake. - That sounds awful.

- 结果他一屁股坐到蛋糕上了 - 听起来很悲剧啊

Oh, it gets worse.

这还不是最悲剧的

The candles was lit, so he sat in the punch

蜡烛已经点上了 所以他坐进烛台里去了

That's so weird.

这也太古怪了

I mean he looks like such a quality entertainer.

我是说他看起来像是个很棒的演艺人啊

You know, PJ, I'm really impressed that

知道吗 PJ 我真的很佩服

you take your baby sister to the park.

你肯带你的小妹妹来公园

My brothers would never do anything like that.

我的兄弟们永远都不会这么做

I hope not. She is my sister.

希望他们别来 她是我的妹妹啊

Now watch closely. In this hand I have a quarter

现在看好了 我这只手里有一枚硬币

And in the other, an ordinary egg.

而这只手 拿的是一个普通鸡蛋

Now I put them in this hat, spin them around a little

现在我把它们放进这个帽子里 转上一小圈

And presto.

然后转眼间

Just out of curiosity,

好奇地问一句

What was supposed to happen?

这个魔术本该是什么结果

I love this baby.

我喜欢这个宝宝

Anytime she wants to go to the park, sign me up.

不管她什么时候想上公园 尽管找我

What happened to you?

你中什么邪了

Let's just say charlie made a friend, PJ made a friend.

这么说吧 Charlie交了个朋友 PJ也交上了个朋友

Oh-- and did either you or your friend

那你或者你的朋友有没有帮着换尿布呢

bother to change a diaper?

那你或者你的朋友有没有帮着换尿布呢

There's no time for that. I was too busy talking to Emma.

根本没时间换 我忙着和Emma聊天呢

- Who's emma? - A vision,

- Emma是谁 - 我的梦中情人

An angel, the girl who's moved into my heart.

一个天使 一个占据我心扉的女孩

Did you tell her about the vacancy in your brain?

你有没有告诉她你脑袋里空空如也这个事实呢

- PJ? - what?

- PJ - 怎么了

You brought home the wrong baby.

你把别人的宝宝带回家来了

What? I did not.

什么 我才没有

Take a look! Wrong parts.

你自己看看 生理结构不对

There's nothing wrong with those parts.

起码他那个地方的功能还很正常

How could you bring home the wrong baby?

你怎么会带错宝宝回家呢

I'm sorry. I got a little distracted.

我很抱歉 我那时候有点分心了

Emma is really cute.

Emma真是太可爱了

Yeah, well, so was our sister.

是啊 我们的妹妹也是

Come on, let's go to the park and find her.

快点 我们去公园找她

Relax! I got her number.

急啥 我有她的电话号码

Then what are you waiting for? call her.

那你还等什么 快给她打电话呀

Wait a second.

等等

Is it too soon?

是不是有点太早了

If I call now, she'll think I'm desperate.

如果我现在就打给她 她会觉得我迫不及待的

Oh, you are desperate.

你本来就迫不及待了

Good point.

说的好

Hello, is Emma there?

你好 请问Emma在吗

This is a Chinese restaurant?

你说你们是家中国菜餐馆

Sure, I'll hear the specials.

好啊 给我介绍一下特色菜吧

She gave you the wrong number.

她给了你个假号码

Who couldn't see that one coming?

纯属意料之中

But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper.

可我都请她吃了一片口香糖 还帮她给宝宝换掉了脏尿布

It was so romantic.

一切都那么浪漫

Well, what do we do now?

我们现在该怎么办

Oh no!

Hi mom, what up?

妈妈 有事吗

Yeah, everything's going great. why wouldn't it be?

是的 一切都好得很 为什么会不好呢

We're just having a grand old time here with--

我们正过得开心着呢

Baby

宝宝一起

Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her!

当然 你当然可以和他说话了 是她 她

Talk to mommy.

和妈妈说句话吧

What do you mean that didn't sound like Charlie?

听起来不像Charlie 你什么意思

What, do you just think

什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗

I'm making baby noises into the phone?

什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗

Mom, that's crazy.

妈妈 那也太疯狂了

All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie.

好了 再见 说再见吧 Charlie

Not that I'm in the position to criticize,

我不是想批评你

But I was getting more monkey.

不过我变得更不知所措了

Come on, let's go to the park.

快点 我们去公园

And meet the girl who blew off PJ?

去找那个不待见PJ的女孩吗

I'm there.

我去定了

- I don't see her. - PJ, what did she look like?

- 我没看到她 - PJ 她长啥样

She was hot, but what does it matter?

她很漂亮 不过那有什么关系

Maybe we should call someone.

也许我们该找人帮忙

who do you call when you search a baby.

找宝宝时该找什么人帮忙呢

Captain Stretchy!

弹力王船长

What is that?

那是什么东西

You're still here?

你还在这里啊

Every saturday and sunday all day long.

我每个周六和周日都整天待在这里

Stay in school, kids.

回学校待着吧 孩子们

Just the guy we needed to see.

他正是我们要找的人

I think you can help us.

我觉得你能帮助我们

Hey, kid, I'm just an entertainer.

孩子 我只是个耍把式的

I can't get mommy and daddy back together.

我可不能让你爸爸妈妈破镜重圆

No, you don't understand.

你误会了

I was talking to a girl here earlier,

我刚才在这里和一个女孩聊天

And she said that you worked a party for her brother.

她说了你在她弟弟的生日派对上表演过

So? I work lots of parties.

那又如何 我在很多派对上表演过呢

Where was the party where you fell on cake?

你表演时摔到蛋糕上了的派对是哪个

You got three hours?

你们能听我讲三个小时么

This is really important. We need to find her.

这真的很重要 我们得找到她

Interesting situation. You kids need info,

有意思 你们几个需要打探消息

- And I need a mirdle. - What is a mirdle?

- 而我需要一个“男腰” - 什么是“男腰”

That's a man girdle. And they ain't cheap.

就是个给男人用的腰带 那玩意儿可不便宜

Yeah, neither is dry cleaning, apparently.

是啊 显然干洗也不便宜

Her name's Emma. Did she come back to the park?

她的名字叫Emma 她后来回过这个公园吗

Well, maybe she did

这个 也许她回来过

And maybe she didn't.

也许她没回来过

Stop rubbing your fingers together and answer my question.

别捻你的手指了 好好回答我的问题

He wants a bribe.

他想要点好处

I can't believe it.

真是不敢相信

Here.

给你

Here is what I know: Her name is Emma.

告诉你我知道的情况吧 她叫Emma

I just told you that.

这一点我刚都告诉你了

I didn't say the information was fresh.

我可没说我会告诉你什么新东西

Yeah, I know the girl.

没错 我认识那个女孩

She comes from a big family-- seven, eight kids.

她家可是一个大家庭 有七八个小孩

For them I've been...

给他们家表演的时候我扮演过

Astronaut Pete, cowboy Bob...

宇航员Pete 牛仔Bob

- Magic Marv? - Yeah! You're familiar with my work.

- 魔术师Marv - 没错 你真是对我的工作了如指掌啊

Yeah, and it stinks.

是啊 我还知道你很逊

I'm just starting off

我才刚开始学魔术

- And I'm a better magician than you are. - Oh yeah?

- 我的魔术已经比你变得棒了 - 噢 是吗

You think this is easy, huh? here.

你觉得变魔术很简单 是吧 拿着

Turn that into a schnauzer.

把这个变成一只髯狗

You can't do it, huh?

变不出来吧 对吧

Maybe it's because you don't have the chops!

也许是因为你不过是半桶水的水平

Well, Stretchy, do you know where she lives?

好了 弹力王 你知道她住在哪儿吗

Yeah, around here somewhere.

知道 就在这附近的某处

- I'd know it if I saw it. - Great!

- 我一看到就能认出来的 - 太好了

Now you help us tonight and we'll

你今晚要是帮我们找到她

get you into that mirdle tomorrow.

明天我们就帮你围上“男腰”

Oh, and you understand we're not actually

你明白我的意思不是我们亲自动手

Gonna put you into it? That you have to do by yourself.

给你围上 而是你得自己围吧

Yeah, I get it.

我明白

All right, come on, guys, we have to go find her.

好了 走吧 各位 我们必须得找到她

Uh, hey-- Captain Stretchy, away!

嘿 弹力王船长 出发

- Truck's this way. - Oh, okay.

- 车在这边 - 噢 好吧

Order whatever you want, honey. I get a discount here.

随便点你想吃的东西 亲爱的 我在这儿可以打折的

This place is one of my best customers.

这家店是我的最大客户之一

Not what you want to hear from an exterminator.

在这儿听到一个灭虫专家这么说可不是什么好事

Oh, look at that.

快看那边

Oh, fajitas.

墨西哥肉卷

Not that, the baby.

不是那个 是那个宝宝

A little baby in a stroller just like ours.

那个小宝宝的婴儿车和我们的一模一样啊

Yeah, okay, honey,

是啊 好了 亲爱的

This is supposed to be a night away from the baby.

今晚我们应该暂时忘掉宝宝的事的

So let's come back.

所以我们接着点菜吧

Okay okay, I'm back.

好吧 好吧 接着点菜

I'm back. Just gotta run to the ladies' room.

接着点菜 我得先去趟洗手间

Oh oh, hey, listen, while you're in there,

噢 嘿 听着 你去洗手间时

Could you check the traps?

能不能顺便检查下灭虫诱饵

Hola.

你们好

Adios.

再见

Bob, will you go over and look at that baby?

Bob 你能过去看看那个宝宝吗

- I think it's Charlie. - What?!

- 我想那是Charlie - 什么

You heard me, that is Charlie!

你听到我说的话了 那个宝宝是Charlie

Sweetheart, would you sit down, please?

亲爱的 拜托你能不能坐下来

I will not sit down.

我才不坐下呢

A mother knows her own baby and that is my baby.

母亲总是能认出她自己的宝宝的 而那就是我的宝宝

Honey, seriously, what do you think happened here?

亲爱的 说真的 你觉得能出什么事

In the last hour somebody went over to our house,

总不可能是刚才有人闯进我们的房子

Borrowed our baby then brought her out for chips and guac?

劫走我们的宝宝然后再带她过来吃薯条和鳄梨色拉吧

I don't know, it's a big family.

我可不确定 他们可是一大家子

- Maybe that's how they get their babies. - Sweetheart,

- 也许他们就是这样搞到那么多孩子的 - 亲爱的

I think you're just missing Charlie

我觉得是因为你太想Charlie了

And you're having a little separation anxiety.

因而有一点点分离焦虑症了

Oh, okay.

好吧

You're right.

你说的对

Crazy wazy.

发疯疯了

- I mean, that isn't possible, right? - Exactly.

- 我是说 那绝对不可能 是吧 - 没错

I'm just going to go to the ladies' room one more time.

我得再去趟洗手间

Sit down.

坐下

Now let's enjoy the rest of our night out

现在让我们在这家漂亮的餐馆

At this very lovely restaurant.

尽情享受我们剩下的晚宴时光

- Okay? - Okay.

- 好吗 - 好吧

I'm needed in the kitchen.

厨房里有情况需要我去处理

- Charlie! - Emma!

- Charlie - Emma

- Marco! - Polo.

- Marco - Polo(注:一种抓人游戏,抓人者闭眼喊Marco,被抓一方喊Polo回应)

Gabe, not helping.

Gabe 别闹了

Stretchy, is any of this looking familiar?

弹力王 这地方你看着眼熟吗

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.

也许有些熟 也许不熟

You are not getting any more money.

我不会再给你钱了

No, I have night blindness.

不是 我有夜盲症

All I'm seeing is shapes.

晚上我只能依稀看出轮廓来

Why didn't you mention that earlier?

你为什么不早说

I needed a ride home.

我得搭个顺风车回家

Stop here.

在这儿停车

Oh, great. Mom's up.

这下好了 妈妈起床了

Maybe I'll just hang with you kids.

也许我该跟你们几个小孩待在一起

Captain Stretchy, away.

弹力王船长 下车

- Good night, Stretchy. - Good night, Stretchy.

- 晚安 弹力王 - 晚安 弹力王

Good night.

晚安

Now what?

现在怎么办

We didn't hit the streets on the north end of the park.

我们还没去公园北边那边的路上找过呢

PJ, we can't keep driving around all night.

PJ 我们不能漫无目标地开上一整夜吧

It's over. We have to tell mom and dad.

不能再这样了 我们必须告诉爸爸妈妈了

- But-- - No, it'll be okay.

- 可是 - 不 没关系的

They know what to do. They always do.

他们知道该怎么办 他们从来都知道

How am I gonna tell them I lost our baby sister?

我该怎么告诉他们我把自己的小妹妹弄丢了

I'm the oldest.

我是最大的孩子

They're gonna think I'm the most responsible.

他们会觉得我该负最大责任的

PJ, if it makes you feel any better,

PJ 不知道我这么说会不会让你好受点

Nobody thinks that.

没人会那么觉得

Why do I always mess everything up?

我为什么总是把事情搞砸

You know what? This could have happened to any of us.

知道吗 我们谁都可能闯下这种祸

All right, probably most likely you, but--

好吧 也许最可能的是你 但是

This one, we're all in it together.

这一次 我们会共同承担责任的

Thanks.

谢谢

Hey, look,

快看

Captain Stretchy dropped his driver's license.

弹力王船长把他的驾照落下了

Hundred seventy five lbs, my butt!

175磅 我的老天

There they are.

他们在那边

All right, let's get this over with.

好了 我们过去坦白吧

Do you think it would be better or worse

你觉得我们让这个墨西街头乐团帮忙

if we had the mariachi deliver the news.

传个口信比较好呢还是会让情况变得更糟呢

If it's in spanish, probably better.

如果他们用西班牙语传达 也许会比较好

Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

- That's Emma. - So that's Charlie.

- 那是Emma - 那么那个就是Charlie了

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

- Not quite. - Hey, kids.

- 还不一定呢 - 嘿 孩子们

- What now? - I'll let you know when I think of it.

- 现在怎么办 - 等我想出办法来了再通知你

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

- Hi. - What are you doing here?

- 嗨 - 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

Teddy 你骗不了我的

- I'm not? - Nope.

- 我露馅了 - 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

- Gimme Gimme Gimme. - Mom, Mom, Mom.

- 给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 - 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

好吧

- Hey, mom. - Hi, baby.

- 嘿 妈妈 - 嘿 宝贝

- Hey. - Hey, dad.

- 嘿 - 嘿 爸爸

- Something I want to show you. - What is it, honey?

- 我想给你们表演个节目 - 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

我的错

So...

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was...

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

Well, Charlie, now you're home safe and sound

好了 Charlie 现在你安然无恙地回家了

And everything turned out okay.

一切都没事了

For you.

对你来说是没事儿了

It would have been okay for us too, but when we got home,

我们本来也可以没事的 但是等我们回家后

Mom started asking all these questions

妈妈问了我们一堆问题

And no one really had an answer to

而我们没人能真正解释

the pee stains in the living room.

客厅里的尿渍是怎么来的

And that's when the truth came out

于是就真相大白了

and all the kids got into trouble.

然后三个孩子就全都有麻烦了

So the lesson is if you ever try

所以这次的教训就是如果你

to pull anything over on Mom,

做了坏事还想耍手段隐瞒妈妈的话

Good luck, Charlie.

祝你好运 Charlie

Couldn't have said it better myself.

我不可能总结得比妈妈更精辟了

In this hand I have a quarter.

我这只手里有个硬币

And in the other hand, an ordinary egg.

另一只手里 是个普通鸡蛋

Now I put them in this hat,

现在我把它们放进这个帽子里

Spin them around and...

转上几圈然后

Presto! Now hold out your hand.

转眼间 现在把你的手伸出来

Wow, that's a great trick.

这个魔术真帅

How'd you do that?

你怎么变的

Interesting situation.

有意思

It seems you need information,

看起来你需要打探一些消息

Meanwhile I need a new video game.

而我则需要买个电子游戏

What a chump.

真是个呆子

Who you calling a chump? Hey, get back here.

你叫谁呆子呢 嘿 给我回来

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/fd2f4211bed126fff705cc1755270722192e5982.html

《查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E02-Good-Luck-Charlie.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式