查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

发布时间:2020-11-02 03:24:16   来源:文档文库   
字号:

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie 第一季第一集 S01E01 Study Date

Hi, Charlie, there you are.

Charlie 快看看你

Nine mon ths old and look how cute you are.

才九个月大多可爱啊

And look how cute I am.

再看看我多么可爱啊

It's your big sister Teddy here,

我是你的姐姐Teddy

And I'm making this video diary

我在拍视频日记

To help you survive our...

来帮你立足于我们这个

Special family.

特别的家

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat banan as.

嗨看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, and there's mom,

哦这是妈妈

Look ing lovelier tha n ever this morning.

今天早上看起来最可爱了

Not in the mood.

没那心情和你开玩笑

Okay. I think you've had eno ugh bananas.

好了我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了

So we're switch ing to sweet peas!

我们改吃点甜豌豆吧

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.

你会喜欢吃的快看妈妈认为它们很美味哦

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay

非常聪明一定要让妈妈先尝懂吗

Oh, and there's your older brother PJ

哦那是你的大哥PJ

Doi ng today's homework at the last mi nute as usual.

像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

It's not today's homework.

这才不是今天的家庭作业

This is yesterday's homework.

这是昨天的家庭作业

There's a cha nee you two will be

你可能有机会和你哥哥

in high school together.

一起念高中哦

Oh, and there's dad prepari ng for ano ther day's work.

哦那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作

He kills bugs for a living.

他靠杀虫来赚钱

Hon ey, come on. we've bee n through this.

宝贝拜托我们已经说过这个了

I don't kill bugs.

我不是杀虫

rm a pest con trol specialist.

我是害虫防治专家

Either way...

还不都是得

So now you've met the whole family.

现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦

Forgett ing somebody

忘记某人了吧

Gabe! no no no. I did n't forget about you.

Gabe不是不是的我没有忘记你

I was just savi ng the best for last.

我只是打算拿你来压轴

Charlie, that was your youn ger older brother Gabe.

Charlie 那是你的小哥哥 Gabe

You want to say someth ing to Charlie

你想对Charlie说点什么吗

You ruined my life.

你毁了我的生活

Okay, so it's tak ing Gabe a little bit Ion ger

好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间

To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.

来适应你因为你有点像个惊喜

I thought surprises were supposed to be good.

我还以为惊喜是好事呢

An d... cut.

好了就到这里了

Okay, gan g, liste n up.

好了大家听着

rm going back to work toni ght at the hospital

我今晚要回到医院工作

For the first time since Charlie was born,

这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班

So I want every one to stay at home

所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家

-and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.

-帮你爸爸照顾宝宝-等下不行妈妈

rm not gonna be here toni ght.

我今晚不能待在家里

I have a study date at the library.

我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了

Don't you mean "studly" date...

你的意思是借学习之机

With Spe ncer

Spencer约会吧

Oh, save it for your pillow.

哦留着亲你的枕头吧

rm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.

我很抱歉Teddy但是你得重新安排你的计划

But, dad--

但是爸爸

-Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.

-Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了

Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

妈妈别误会我的意思

But why did you guys have to have ano ther baby

但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝

Well, because three kids was just too easy.

那个嘛因为三个孩子太好养了

Three's for quitters.

胆小鬼才只生三个

And Teddy, you know better tha n to schedule

Teddy你已经懂事了 不至于去和

a study date with a boy rve n ever met.

一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧

Come on. as dad, it's my resp on sibility

拜托作为你的爸爸

to know every detail of my kids' lives.

知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任

Oh yeah

是吗

What school do I go to

那我的学校校名是什么

Um-- the one n amed after that preside nt.

嗯和某个总统名字一样

Hey, you know what I've got to drive you kids to school.

嗨快点吧我得开车送你们去学校了

-Let's go. - Wait, I have n't had breakfast yet.

-我们走吧-等下我还没吃早饭呢

-Come on, let's go. - Most importa nt meal of the day

-快点 我们走-一天中最重要的一餐

-Never got it. - Let's go!

-我从没吃到过-我们走吧

-I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt - Lincoln.

-我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢-是林肯小学

Got it.

记住了

Day's all burnt toast

生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says

就要迟到爸爸在叫

Has an ybody see n my left shoe

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite

我闭上双眼咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

跳上车子放声大笑

There it is up on the roof

就在这里我们的家

rve bee n there, I've survived

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice

所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

宝贝不要放弃世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright

可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝不要放弃

There is no maybe

不要怀疑

Everyth ing tur ns out all right

一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and dow n

生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around

可是请相信我坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝不要放弃

Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

Bob亲爱的我去上班了

Okay, hon ey, here's Charlie's schedule.

好了老公这是Charlie的生活安排

It tells you when to feed her,

这上面写着什么时候喂她

When to cha nge her and whe n to put her dow n.

什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉

Sweetheart, would you relax

宝贝放轻松

Big daddy's got this all un der con trol.

一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢

Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron

好了不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹

Does n't make it true.

你就真当自己全能了

Now if charlie gets fussy,

如果Charlie哭闹了

her rubber ducky will calm her dow n.

她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来

They're all over the place. Please be careful--

它们到处都是拜托你小心点

-They're all over the place. - Hon ey...

-它们到处都是-亲爱的

You seem to forget I was fully in volved

你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地

in the rais ing of three kids.

养育了三个孩子

Oh, yeah When's my birthday

哦是吗我生日是什么时候

-July twelfth. - November twenty third.

-512-11 23

Got it.

记住了

Good luck, Charlie.

祝你好运Charlie

Mwah! Bye.

拜拜

Bye.

拜拜

Hey, dad

嗨爸爸

-Yeah - I have a homework questi on.

-什么事-我有个家庭作业的问题问你

Okay, fire away.

好吧说吧

Can the average huma n lick his own armpit

一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗

-Yeah. - Than ks.

-可以-谢了

So what was that, like a scie nee questi on

那是什么作业科学问题吗

Nope.

不是

I'll get it. I'll get it.

我来开门我来开门

I'll get it. Nobody else get it!

我来开门其他人都不许碰

-Hi. - Hi.

-你好-你好

Hi!

好啊

I'm Teddy's dad.

我是Teddy的爸爸

Nice to meet you, sir.

很高兴见到你先生

Uh, Spencer and I are study ing

Spencer和我要学习了

-for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now

-我们得准备明天的生物测验 -真的吗

Yes. yes, we are, so can every one please leave

是的没错所以请大家都离开好吗

Not you.

除了你

-Teddy. - Yeah

-Teddy - 什么事

I thought your mom said no study date.

我记得你妈说过今天不许学习约会的

Yeah, at the library.

是啊不能在图书馆

Oh, right.

哦是的

Okay, so the n you've talked to her about this

那么你和她说了在家里学习的事吗

Of course I did.

我当然说了

I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did.

我的意思是我我非常确定我说过了

It's just I talk to so many differe nt people

只不过我每天和那么多人

about so many differe nt thi ngs.

说那么多不同的事

Why is there a gia nt bug in your house

你们家为什么要摆个这么巨大的虫子在这

That, my friend,

朋友那个

is the jerusalem cricket,

Better known to the layman as the potato bug.

外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫

-I'm an exterm in ator. - Here we go.



-我是个害虫专家

又来了





Hey, have you see n my ad on local cable--

嗨你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗

"Bob's bugs be gone"

Bob赶走了所有害虫”

Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone

是吗我们怎么才能赶走 Bob

Okay. you've got homework to do.

好吧你们要做家庭作业

rve got a diaper to cha nge.

我也要去换尿布了

Hers-- not mine.

给她换不是我

I ain't that old!

我还没老到那地步呢

rm gonna be upstairs.

我还是上楼去吧

-Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.

-Gabe出去-好吧知道了

But whe n's that hot guy gett ing here

不过那个帅哥什么时候才会来啊

Out!

出去

-Kids. - Yeah.

-真是小孩子-

Oh man, I left my book at school.

哦惨了我把书忘在学校了

Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.

没关系我们看一本就行

-Is that okay - Perfect.

-可以吗-正合我意

Good,

很好

Cause rm all about the lear nin'.

因为这一切都是为了学习

-Let me just grab a pen cil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.

-我去拿根铅笔-哦我有一根

I think I left my pen cils at school.

我想我的铅笔忘在学校了

Me too.

我也是

Ladies and gen tleme n!

女士们先生们

PJ and the Vibe!

有请PJ和感应乐队

Wow, sounds like you live right n ext door

哇听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子

to that weird PJ kid.

哇听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子

Hmm. Yeah, he's not n ext door.

嗯不过他不在隔壁

He's dow nstairs...

他在楼下

And he's my brother.

而且他是我哥哥

Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.

哦哦不好意思哈

Yeah, me too.

我也是

Wait wait wait! stop stop!

等下等下等下停停

Emmett, you were supposed to ope n with the down beat.

Emmett开头的时候你该用强拍的

Dude, I'm percussi on,

伙计 我演奏的是打击乐器

Let me "percush"!

你得让我“打击”

For crying out loud, guys!

拜托了两位

What's up

什么事

Can you please turn it dow n We're trying to study.

你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习呢

No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll.

不能妹妹在摇滚乐里只有一种境界

And that is loud!

那就是纵情高歌

Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister.

等等我想我们该体谅一下你妹妹

Excuse me,

拜托

But the band is called PJ and the vibe.

这个组合可是叫 PJ和感应乐队

So what, the Vibe does n't get a say

那又如何感应乐队就没有发言权了吗

I-- I'm the vibe.

我我就是感应乐队

Yeah, I got that.

是啊看出来了

Oh, so you got my vibe, huh

所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈

rm gonna be over here.

我还是回去吧

-Turn it dow n now. - You will not cen sor my art.

-关小声点现在-你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求

I will not be sile nt!

我不会安静的

hey!

八、、

If I have come dow n here aga in.

如果再逼我下来的话

this gets plugged into somewhere else

我就把这个插你身上

Okay

明白了没

Yo, who's she up there study ing with any way

对了她和谁一起学习呢

Is there a sec ond fine lady in the house

是不是又一位美女

Some guy she's totally in to.

和她迷恋的某个男生一起

I can't believe she's cheat ing on me.

我不敢相信她居然对我不忠

She's not cheati ng on you. She barely knows you exist.

她没有对你不忠她都不知道有你这个人

No, see, our relati on ship is just develop ing slowly.

不对我们只是关系进展地比较慢而已

-No, there is no relati on ship. - Yes, there is.

-不你们根本没关系-不我们有关系

-No, it's all in your head! - no,

-没有是你自己在臆想而已-

it's not, 'cause even my mum know about it

不是的连我妈妈都知道我们两个的关系

Now the n, where were we

好了我们学到哪儿了

You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer.

知道吗其实我记得你刚才坐得更近些的

All right-- cellular respiration.

好了细胞呼吸作用

-Do you mind - not at all.

-你介意吗-一点也不

While we're at it--

趁这个时候

-What are you doing - Oh! gabe!

-你们干吗呢-Gabe

-What do you want - Dinner!

-你想怎么样啊-吃晚饭

Nobody's fed me all day!

一整天都没人给我做饭

And I am still part of this family, right

我仍然还是这个家的一员 对吧

There's a half-eate n san dwich in the fridge

冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治

Kn ock yourself out.

自己去吃吧

All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of.

现在好了所有兄弟都搞定了

-Good. - And there will be no more in terrupti ons.

-太好了 -那就再也不会有人打搅我们了

-Teddy! - Oh, god!

-Teddy - 哦天呐

-What do you want! - I n eed you

-你想干嘛-我需要你

to watch the baby for a sec.

照看下宝宝

No!

No!

Nobody tells mom!

谁也不准告诉妈妈

Come here, Charlie.

到这儿来Charlie

Oh, yes.

好了

-Charlie's fine. - Ooh! But I'm not.

-Charlie 没事-哦但是我有事

Uh, Teddy,

Teddy

Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,

PJ去发动油门

I think I gotta go to the hospital.

我想我得去趟医院

Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby.

还有Teddy接下来你得照顾下宝宝

No! Okay.

不好吧

Relax, be the hospital in ten minu tes

放松点 十分钟后就到医院

Okay, just please please hurry.

知道了拜托尽快

Oh, wow! My butt is on fire!

噢哇我的屁股像被火烧了

That is so weird!

真是灵异

Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song

上周Emmett和我写一首歌

With that exact same title.

正好就叫这个名字

That's great, son .just please don't sing--

那太好了儿子不过拜托你千万别唱

-My butt is on fire! - Stop it.

-我的屁股像被火烧-别唱了

It's the size of a tire!

面积和轮胎一个大小

Stop it!

别唱了

-Punch buggy! - Ow! What are you doing!

-拳打甲壳虫-噢你在干嘛

Could you drive, please!

拜托你好好开车行不

-Hey, you want to play lice nse plate game - No!

-你想玩认车牌游戏吗-不想

Michiga n.

密歇根州

-Maybe I should go. - no!

-也许我该走了 -

Um, she's almost done with bottle

嗯她马上就喝完这瓶了

And the n she'll go right to sleep.

然后她就会睡觉了

Then we can studly-- I mean study.

我们就能约会了 我意思是学习

Now, uh, where were we

看看我们学到哪儿了

Okay.

好了

-Yeah. - What is cellular respirati on

--什么是细胞呼吸作用

That's whe n glucose and other compo unds

就是葡萄糖及其他化合物

oxidize to produce chemical en ergy,

发生氧化反应释放化学能

-water and carb on dioxide. - Mm-hmm.

-还有水和二氧化碳-嗯哼

Also known as poop.

也被称为屁

Oh, boy.

哦老天

Hang in there, dad.

忍着点老爸

Wow! Butt fire spread ing.

哇哦屁股火区扩散了

-Where's the doctor - I'll go see.

-医生在哪里-我去找找

Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

坐坐 坐坐 坐坐 等等 等等 等等

Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right

等等我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不

So please be careful.

所以小心点

Just try and ble nd in.

尽量别引人注意

Dad, come on.

It's hard for this to blend in.

这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目

Just figure somethi ng out.

那就想个办法

"figure someth ing out."

想个办法

"figure someth ing out."

想个办法

Mom!

妈妈

You're the doctor

你是医生吗

Yes.

是的

I am.

我是

I am doctor...

我是医生

Shh-- Chan drasooleewa n.

Chandrasooleewan 医生

-Are you In dia n - We prefer to be called Native America n.

-你是印第安人吗-我们更愿意被称为美国原住民

Are you sure you're a real doctor

你真的是个医生吗

You look kinda young.

你看起来太年轻了

You sound like my wife.

你说话口气跟我老婆一样

Okay, uh__

好了嗯

What seems to be the problem

你哪儿出问题了

I have a fish hook in my lip!

有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了

-How'd this happe n - My dad is not a very good fisherma n.

-怎么搞成这样的-我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼

Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.

嘿我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯

So--

那么

rm guess ing you're a ninety seve n poun der.

我猜你得有九十七磅吧

Hush, little baby

嘘乖宝宝

Go beddy-bye

快睡觉

Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy.

Teddy想吻那个很帅的男孩

How's it going

怎么样了

Well, we're gett ing there.

不错孩子快睡着了

Well well well. What have we here

啧啧啧看看这是谁啊

Emmett, why are you still here

Emmett你怎么还在这儿

Well, I was look ing for the kitche n,

我在找厨房

But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom.

但是我好像不小心进了舞厅

-hello - Teddy, it's Mrs Dabney from next door.

-你好-Teddy 我是你隔壁的 Dabney夫人

No, I have not see n your cat.

没有我没看见你的猫

I'm calling about your brother;

我叫你是因为你弟弟

He's eati ng me out of house and home

他要把我家都吃空了

Gabe! Step away from the pie!

Gabe离我的馅饼远点

Okay, I'll be right there.

知道了我马上来

All right. spencer, I'll be back in like two minutes.

等下Spencer我两分钟后回来

Don't go any where. emmett, go somewhere.

千万别走 Emmett 出去走走

So what do you think you're doing with my girlfrie nd

你对我的女朋友有何居心

She's not your girlfrie nd

她才不是你女朋友

Okay, maybe me and you n eed to step outside...

好吧也许我们两个该到门外

So you can walk me to my bike.

这样你就能送我上自行车了

You here to give me my sponge bath

你是来给我做海绵擦浴的吗

-PJ - Hey, mom.

-PJ - 嗨妈妈

What are you doing here

你在这儿干什么

ni tell you what rm not doing here--

我告诉你我不会干什么吧

Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys.

我不会给体毛发达的人做海绵擦浴的

So, mom, what's-- what's the happs

所以妈妈有什么事吗

What's--

有什么

Hey, hon ey!

嗨亲爱的

-Bob! - Nice work, son.

-Bob - 干的漂亮儿子

Okay, what's going on here

好了到底出什么事了

Dad fell dow n the stairs and broke his butt.

爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁股开花了

-You were n't holdi ng the baby, were you - Um, yes--

-你那时没抱着孩子吧-呃我本来抱着呢

Then no, the n yes aga in.

然后脱手了 再然后又抱着了

Bob, you promised me you were n't gonna drop this one!

Bob你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了

Hon ey, look, it was just a little accide nt.

亲爱的 听着 这只是个小小的意外而已

Oh, and by the way, for the record-- an amaz ing catch!

顺便说句我那一接太精彩了 足以载入史册了

I knew this was a huge mistake.

我就知道我犯了个天大的错误

I n ever should've gone back to work.

我真不应该回来工作的

Sweetheart, this is all gonna be okay.

宝贝没事的

No. no, it's not.

It's too hard. I can't do this.

这也太难了 我做不来

I mean, what made me think I could go back to work full time

我意思是说我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作

and take care of four kids

一边照顾好四个孩子

I'm a terrible mother.

我真是个糟糕的母亲

No no, you're not.

不不你不是的

Look, if anything, I'm a horrible father.

听着如果真要追究责任那也只能怪我是个糟糕的父亲

I know!

我知道

Would you guys chill

你们两个冷静点好吗

You're great pare nts.

你们是很棒的父母

Teddy, gabe and me turned out pretty good.

Teddy Gabe现在都很不错啊

Yeah, come on.

是的别难过了

We've got to be doing someth ing right.

我们还是做对了不少事情

I mean, hey, look at this-- our son's a doctor.

我是说 嘿 快看 我们的儿子当医生了

rm serious. With both of us work ing,

我是认真的我们两个都得忙工作

Poor little Charlie does n't sta nd a cha nee.

可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了

Come on, no on e's going solo on this.

放心吧没人会让你一个人照顾的孩子的

All us kids are gonna help out.

我们几个小孩都会帮你的

And if charlie gets a little messed up along the way,

不管Charlie成长过程中出了什么差错

We can all share the blame.

我们会一起承担责任的

Dr Chan drasooleewa n to the operati ng room.

Chandrasooleewan医生请至U手术室

It n ever en ds!

真是忙个没完啊

Gabe!

Gabe

Sorry about that, Mrs Dabney, but

我很抱歉Dabney夫人但是你

you probably should n't let him in.

也许不该让他进门的

I did n't let him in. He crawled through the cat door.

我没让他进啊 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的

Gabe, is there someth ing you want to say to Mrs Dabney

Gabe你有什么要对 Dabney夫人说的吗

Yeah.

有啊

What are you fixing tomorrow ni ght

你明天晚上打算做什么饭(注: fix同有做饭和修理的意思)

The cat door.

修理猫洞(注:fix同有做饭和修理的意思)

Gonna make sure it's locked.

我会保证锁好它的

Okay. I think we're done here.

好了我想我们要走了

-Good ni ght. - It is now.

-晚安-现在确实安生了

All right, let's go.

好了我们回家吧

-What are you doing - Oh, so now you're sudde nly

-你在干嘛-哦现在你突然

-in terested in me - gabe, you're my little brother.

-对我感兴趣了 - Gabe你是我弟弟

rve n ever bee n in terested in you.

我从来都没对你感过兴趣

rm kiddi ng.

我开玩笑呢

What's going on

到底怎么了

Ever si nee the baby arrived,

自从这个宝宝来到世上

Every on e's bee n ignoring me.

每个人都总是忽略我

I feel like I'm in visible.

我觉得我成了隐形人

rm just the loser middle kid .・・

我就是个窝囊的排行中间的孩子

Like you.

就像你一样

Just because rm a middle kid does n't make me a loser.

当个排行中间的孩子并没有让我变得窝囊啊

Then what does make you a loser

那是什么让你变得窝囊了

I am not a loser. Okay

我不窝囊拜托

And I was a baby on ce.

我本来也是最小的

And the n you came along.

然后你来到了这世上

And I was not happy about it.

开始我也不开心

But the n you peed on PJ and I thought,

但是后来我看到你在 PJ身上撒尿我就想

"Hey, give the kid a shot."

嘿给这个孩子一个机会吧

Look, someday you're gonna feel the same way

听着总有一天你会像我看待你那样

a bout Charlie that I feel about you.

看待Charlie

Well, how do you feel about me

那么你怎么看待我的

Let's put it this way--

我这么说吧

The hottest guy in school is at our house right now,

全校最帅的男生现在就在我们家里

And rm here with you.

而我现在却和你在一起

Look how cute she is.

看她多可爱啊

I am warmi ng up to her already!

我已经开始对她有好感了

Okay, Charlie's asleep, Gabe's play ing a video game

好了 Charlie 已经睡着了 Gabe在玩电子游戏

And we are fin ally alone.

我们终于可以独处了

Hey, everybody!

I have a bruised coccyx.

我尾骨撞伤了

Oh, come on!

哦拜托

That's a funny word.

这个词太好玩了

Coccyx!

尾骨

The doctor gave him pain medicati on.

医生给他开了止痛药

Was that me Sorry.

是我放屁了吗不好意思

I'm a little numb down there.

我那个地方还有点麻木

Uh, actually, that's my ride.

其实 是接我的人来了

Of course it is.

当然是了

It's good to meet you, son.

很高兴见到你小伙子

Oh, good ni ght, sweetheart.

哦晚安宝贝

Good ni ght, sir.

晚安先生

-Good ni ght. - Good ni ght.

-晚安-晚安

Coccyx!

尾骨

So that's how dad got my first kiss

这就是爸爸怎么抢走本属于我的初吻的

And how you flew for the first time.

你也第一次体验到了飞翔的感觉

But the good n ews is--

但是好消息是

Nah, there is no good n ews.

算了根本没有好消息

I take that back! It's a text from spe ncer!

我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了

He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night

他约我明天一起出去

At his house!

去他家

Oh! I've gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket.

哦我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了

Oh, and, uh, one more thin g--

哦对了还有一件事

When you're my age and you meet a cute boy,

当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥的话

Do not, un der any circumsta nces,

在任何情况下都不要 千万不要

ever ever bring him home.

把他带回家来

Cause if you do, well--

因为如果你这么做的话 那么

Good luck, Charlie.

祝你好运Charlie

Oh, that's wo nderful.

哦太舒服了

Thank you so much for doing this.

真是太感谢你帮我擦澡了

Hey, if I can't be there for my patie nts,

嗨如果我不能为我的病人服务

What kind of prete nd doctor am I

那我还算什么假医生

So, uh, do you ever think about shavi ng--

那么你有没想过给你的全身

Like, everywhere

那个剃个毛

I did-- last week.

我剃过啊上周刚剃的

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/d8d4c797f311f18583d049649b6648d7c0c7085f.html

《查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式