科学怪人读后感

发布时间:2018-06-30 11:34:46   来源:文档文库   
字号:

一、好词

1overflow with… 充满……

2put …in practice 实施

3advance towards… 朝……走去

4with superhuman speed 以远超正常人类的速度

5reproach sb with sth 谴责

6intreat sb to do 请求

7an accumulation of… 由……组成

8no community between … and … ……和……之间没有共同点

9turn a favourable eye upon … 善待

10shut one’s eyes 闭上眼睛

11become accustomed to sth 适应

12by degrees 渐渐地

13be composed of 由……构成

14reflect on 反思

15sink into sleep 进入梦乡

16in vain 白费劲

17for the convenience of … 为了……方便

18consist of 包括

19lean on 倚靠

20the contrast between … and … ……和……之间的对比

二、好句

1Justine assumed an air of cheerfulness, while she with difficulty repressed her bitter tears.

贾丝廷强忍着悲痛的泪水,表现出快乐的样子。

2The blood flowed freely in my veins, but a weight of despair and remorse pressed on my heart, which nothing could remove.

我的血液依然在自由地流淌,而绝望和悔恨压迫着我的心,无法解脱。

3Sleep fled from my eyes.

我彻夜难眠。

4I wandered like a evil spirit, for I had committed deeds of mischief beyond description horrible, and more, much more was yet behind.

我像一个幽灵四处游荡,因为我犯下了难以言表的可怕的罪行,而且更多的不幸还在后头。

5She sang, and her voice flowed in a rich cadence, swelling or dying away, like a nightingale of the woods.

她的歌声悠扬、婉转,就像树林里的夜莺。

6Of what a strange nature is knowledge!

知识是多么不可思议的东西啊!

7Why, in that instant, did I not extinguish the spark of existence which you had so wantonly bestowed?

我为什么没有在当时熄灭你随便赋予我的生命之火?

8Despair had not yet taken possession of me.

绝望并没有完全主宰我。

9I gave vent to my anguish in fearful howlings.

我用可怕的号叫来发泄心中的痛苦。

10What a miserable night I passed!

多么难熬的痛苦之夜!

三、好段

1Frankenstein, your son, your kinsman, your early, muchloved friend, he who would spend each vital drop of blood for your sakes——who has no thought nor sense of joy, except as it is mirrored also in your dear countenances——who would fill the air with blessings and spend his life in serving you——he bids you weep——to shed counfiess tears.

弗兰肯斯坦,你们的儿子、亲属,你们早先亲爱的朋友,这个会为了你们而流尽每一滴血,让空气充满快乐,全身心为你们服务的人,他让你们哭泣,无尽地流泪。

2Happy beyond his hopes, if thus inexorable fate be satisfied, and if the destruction pause before the peace of the grave have succeeded to your sad torments!

他已经没有快乐的想法和感觉,除非快乐荡漾在你们脸上。如果无情的命运得逞,如果悲伤的折磨之后是毁灭后死亡的平静,那么快乐对他根本就是无望了。

3Thus spoke my prophetic soul, as, torn by remorse, horror, and despair, I beheld those I loved spend vain sorrow upon the graves of William and Justine, the first hapless victims to my unhallowed arts.

这是我看到亲人们在威廉和贾斯廷的墓前无奈地痛哭,我那被悔恨、恐惧和绝望撕碎的心灵所做出的预言。威廉和贾斯廷是我那亵渎神灵的技艺所造成的第一批牺牲者。

4I can hardly describe to you the effect of these books. They produced in me an infinity of new images and feelings, that sometimes raised me to ecstasy, but more frequently sunk me into the lowest dejection.

我简直无法描述这些书对我的影响之深。它们在我心中激起了无限的想象和情感,有时是狂喜,更多时候是深深的失落。

5The cold stars shone in mockery, and the bare trees waved their branches above me. Now and then the sweet voice of a bird burst forth amidst the universal stillness.

天上的星星冷冷地嘲笑我,光秃秃的树枝在我头顶挥舞,偶尔有一两声清脆的鸟叫打破寂静。

四、人物分析

1、怪物:He is kind and friendly at first .But after being treated unfairly as well as badly, he becomes evil and kills many people.

2、弗兰肯斯坦:He is kind and friendly. He loves his family and his friends. He is so clever that he creates a life. But after his family and friends are killed by his creature, he feels guilty and blames himself everyday.

3、弗兰肯斯坦的未婚妻:She is a beautiful, clever and kind woman. She loves Frankenstein very much. But she is killed by Frankenstein’s creature.

五、读后感

Everyone has two sides. One side is good, while another is evil. If a person is hated, discriminated against and persecuted for a long time, he will become evil and do something wrong, or even worse. For example, after being treated so badly and unfairly, the monster who is told in the novel kills many people for revenge. From what have been mentioned above, I have an opinion that we’d better do what we can to be kind to other people, which is beneficial to all of us.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/cc61b6c0d5bbfd0a795673af.html

《科学怪人读后感.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式