展会中常用到的英语语句

发布时间:2018-06-30 07:56:17   来源:文档文库   
字号:

你好。

Nice to meet you.

久仰贵公司大名。

I’ve heard a lot about your company.

如何称呼您?

How do I address you?

这是我的名片。

Here is my business/name card.

谢谢你,也请收下我的。

Thank you very much. Please accept mine.

我的英语不好,我们能简单的谈一下吗?

Sorry for my poor English, can we talk about the business simply?

我是研发部部门经理。

I’m the product development manger of 。。。

我们是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们已从事医疗器材行业20余年。

We have been engaged for two decades in the Medical device industry.

能介绍下你们的产品吗?

Can you introduce your products to me?

先看一看产品吧?

What about having a look at the sample first?

这里这个按钮式作什么用的?

What does this button here do?

对不起,你能重复一遍吗?我有点跟不上你。

Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I can’t follow you.

听起来不错。

Sounds perfect.

你们公司规模如何?

I want to know the scale of your company?

与同类产品相比你们有什么优势吗?

Do you have any advantages compares with other products?

你们有对这个产品做过市场调查吗?

Have you done any market research on this product?

能说明一下这个产品的材料吗?

Can you describe the material of this product?

你们在国内有其他合作伙伴吗?

Do you have any other partners in our country?

我想知道你们公司的长期供货能力?

I want to know the long-term supply capacity of your company?

你们觉得该产品的前景如何?

What do you think about the prospects of the product?

得知贵公司专门经营医疗器械产品,我方希望与你们建立业务关系。

We see that your firm specializes in Medical device goods, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

你们在这边有代理吗?

Do you have any agent in our country?

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.

如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。

If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

能告诉我你们的产品种类吗?

Would you like tell me how many kinds of your products?

你们做过临床试验吗?

Have you done the relevant clinical trials?

能给我几个样品带走吗?

Can you give me a few samples to take?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

May I have an idea of your prices?

这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.

你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.

我很遗憾你们的报价太高.如果按照这种价格买进,我方实在难以销售。

I’m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗?

Do you offer quantity discount?

我们需要的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要。

The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.

对不起,我马上回来。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

真是很抱歉让您久等了。

I am awfully sorry that I have kept you waiting.

这些器械确实质量不错,用处也很大。

The equipments are really of good quality and very useful.

我对你们的这些产品比较感兴趣,你们能送给我一些关于他们的小册子吗?

I’m interested in these products, can you send me some brochures about them?

我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

I’m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.

你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.

贵公司产品的最小订货量是多少?

What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗?

Do you offer quantity discount?

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

你能为我们提供相关的技术参数和证书吗?

Would you please send us the technical parameter as well the certificates related?

你可以在今天下午把资料传真或email给我吗?

Can you fax or e-mail that information to me this afternoon.

请提供给我必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸。

Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.

我们期待尽快收到你们的消息。

We look forward to receiving your information.

你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。

You know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。

Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I’ll pitch it to the higher-ups.

我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。

I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details.

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.

如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。

If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

担任贵公司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

下面我想就包装问题讨论一下?

The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.

我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.

能不能给我一个大概的数字?

Can you just give me a ballpark figure?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

请报价并说明包装情况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。

I cannot agree with you on this point.

我们不能再做任何让步了。

We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

请空运此批货

Please have the goods transported by air.

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?



您希望用什么方式付款?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?



我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵。

We prefer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

请用互联网向我们报最优价,说明支付条件和装运期。

Please send us your best offer by Internet stating payment terms and time of shipment.

请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏。

Please give specific attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.

这笔生意会让我们双方都赚大钱的。希望他是一个我们长期和繁荣合作的开始。

This deal promises big returns for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

We look forward to further extension of pleasant business relations.



挺难做决定的。

It's really hard to make a decision.

我下个星期给你电话。

I’ll call you next week.

我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.

见到你真的很高兴。(告别)

It was very nice to have met you.

希望我们合作愉快。

I hope we can cooperate happily.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/bd6944fdbb4cf7ec4afed091.html

《展会中常用到的英语语句.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式