查莉成长日记中英台词对照S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

发布时间:2020-04-12 08:10:47   来源:文档文库   
字号:

查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E01-Good-Luck-Charlie


———————————————————————————————— 作者:

———————————————————————————————— 日期:

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第一集 S01E01 Study Date

Hi, Charlie, there you are.

Charlie 快看看你

Nine months old and look how cute you are.

才九个月大 多可爱啊

And look how cute I am.

再看看我多么可爱啊

It's your big sister Teddy here,

我是你的姐姐Teddy

And I'm making this video diary

我在拍视频日记

To help you survive our...

来帮你立足于我们这个

Special family.

特别的家

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.

看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, and there's mom,

这是妈妈

Looking lovelier than ever this morning.

今天早上看起来最可爱了

Not in the mood.

没那心情和你开玩笑

Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.

好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了

So we're switching to sweet peas!

我们改吃点甜豌豆吧

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.

你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?

非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗

Oh, and there's your older brother PJ

那是你的大哥 PJ

Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.

像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

It's not today's homework.

这才不是今天的家庭作业

This is yesterday's homework.

这是昨天的家庭作业

There's a chance you two will be

你可能有机会和你哥哥

in high school together.

一起念高中哦

Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.

那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作

He kills bugs for a living.

他靠杀虫来赚钱

Honey, come on. we've been through this.

宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了

I don't kill bugs.

我不是杀虫

I'm a pest control specialist.

我是害虫防治专家

Either way...

还不都是得

So now you've met the whole family.

现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦

Forgetting somebody?

忘记某人了吧

Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.

Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你

I was just saving the best for last.

我只是打算拿你来压轴

Charlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.

Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe

You want to say something to Charlie?

你想对Charlie说点什么吗

You ruined my life.

你毁了我的生活

Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer

好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间

To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.

来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜

I thought surprises were supposed to be good.

我还以为惊喜是好事呢

And... cut.

好了 就到这里了

Okay, gang, listen up.

好了 大家听着

I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital

我今晚要回到医院工作

For the first time since Charlie was born,

这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班

So I want everyone to stay at home

所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家

- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.

- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈妈

I'm not gonna be here tonight.

我今晚不能待在家里

I have a study date at the library.

我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了

Don't you mean "studly" date...

你的意思是借学习之机

With Spencer?

Spencer约会吧

Oh, save it for your pillow.

留着亲你的枕头吧

I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.

我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划

But, dad--

但是 爸爸

- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.

- Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了

Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

妈妈 别误会我的意思

But why did you guys have to have another baby?

但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝

Well, because three kids was just too easy.

那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了

Three's for quitters.

胆小鬼才只生三个

And Teddy, you know better than to schedule

Teddy 你已经懂事了 不至于去和

a study date with a boy I've never met.

一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧

Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility

拜托 作为你的爸爸

to know every detail of my kids' lives.

知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任

Oh yeah?

是吗

What school do I go to?

那我的学校校名是什么

Um-- the one named after that president.

和某个总统名字一样

Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.

快点吧 我得开车送你们去学校了

- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.

- 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢

- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day

- 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐

- Never got it. - Let's go!

- 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧

- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.

- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学

Got it.

记住了

Day's all burnt toast

生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof

就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice

所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright

可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe

不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right

一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down

生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝 不要放弃

Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

Bob 亲爱的 我去上班了

Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.

好了 老公 这是Charlie的生活安排

It tells you when to feed her,

这上面写着什么时候喂她

When to change her and when to put her down.

什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉

Sweetheart, would you relax?

宝贝 放轻松

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/6b634b525afafab069dc5022aaea998fcc2240eb.html

《查莉成长日记中英台词对照S01E01GoodLuckCharlie.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式