《阿拉丁(2019)》电影完整中英文对照剧本

发布时间:2021-04-22 10:10:55   来源:文档文库   
字号:

看那边

Look! Over there!

他们的船真大

Their ship is so big.

我们的船要是也那么棒就好了

Wish ours was that fancy.

我会超开心的

I'd be so happy if ours was that fancy.

-因为那样... -为什么

- 'Cause then... - Why is that?

因为它更好看吗

Because it looks better?

这艘船带我们安然度过许多风暴

This boat has seen us through many a storm.

别看它其貌不扬

It may not look like much,

但它有着那艘船永远都不会有的东西

but it has something theirs never will.

是什么呢 烂木头和老鼠吗

What? Wood rot and rats?

孩子们有学到些什么吗 亲爱的

Are the children learning something, dear?

现在还不好说

It is unclear.

行了

All right,

坐下 孩子们

sit, children.

我想是时候给你们讲讲

I think it's time that I told you the story...

公主和神灯的故事了

of Aladdin, the princess, and the lamp.

一盏灯有什么特别的

What's so special about a lamp?

这可是盏神灯

This is a magic lamp.

也许你可以唱出来

Maybe if you sing.

你把故事唱出来 效果会更好

It's better when you sing.

不不 不唱 今天我很累了

No, no. No singing. It's been a long day.

试想遥远他方

Imagine a land, it's a faraway place

那里驼商游荡

Where the caravan camels roam

你遨游于语言文化万方

Where you wander among ev'ry culture and tongue

虽说喧扰 到底仍是家乡

It's chaotic but hey, it's home

当风自东来

When the wind's from the east

日升西方

And the sun's from the west

杯中之沙总有正确之想

And the sand in the glass is right

下来停驻 跳上魔毯起飞

Come on down, stop on by, hop a carpet and fly

去又一个阿伯之夜徜徉

To another Arabian night

当你蜿蜒于街道小巷

As you wind through the streets

穿梭于传说中的市井瓦廊

And the fabled bazaars

货摊上堆满豆蔻多样

With the cardamom-cluttered stalls

可闻香料芬芳 可为锦缎披肩

You can smell e'vry spice, while you haggle the price

好好砍价算账

Of the silks and the satin shawls

当你穿行迷宫 耳畔乐声清亮

The music that plays as you move through a maze

醉于快乐无他想

In the haze of your pure delight

置身舞步蹁跹 恍惚失了方向

You are caught in a dance, you are lost in the trance

在又一个阿伯之夜

Of another Arabian night

伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿伯之晌

Like Arabian days

总是热情似火 肆意张扬

More often than not are hotter than hot

其乐无穷享

In a lot of good ways

伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿伯之梦

Like Arabian dreams

这片充满魔法与沙的神奇地方

This mystical land of magic and sand

绝对超乎你的想象

Is more than it seems

有条道路

There's a road

带你去往

That may lead you

贪婪或善良

To good or to greed

只看你祈愿之力指向何方

Through the power your wishing commands

让黑暗渐降 找寻未知宝藏

Let the darkness unfold or find fortunes untold

你的命运握于自己之掌

Well, your destiny lies in your hands

只有一人能进入此地

Only one may enter here.

一个价值深藏内心的人

One whose worth lies far within.

未经雕琢的璞玉

The diamond in the rough.

伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿伯之晌

Like Arabian days

帷幕渐拉开

They seem to excite take off and take flight

精彩纷呈上

To shock and amaze

去找那块未经雕琢的璞玉

Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.

伯之夜

Arabian nights

笼于阿伯之月

'Neath Arabian moons

愚者猝不及防

A fool off his guard

会摔得遍体鳞伤

Could fall and fall hard

在那茫茫沙丘上

Out there on the dunes

你的猴子叫什么名字

What's your monkey's name?

阿布

Abu.

真是只可爱的猴子

He's a lovely monkey.

你的项链也很不错

That's a lovely necklace.

他来自哪里

So, where does Abu come from?

...

He, uh...

我觉得这是我的东西

I think this belongs to me.

日安 小姐们

Good day, ladies.

好吧

Okay.

阿布

Abu.

成果如何 阿布

How'd we do, Abu?

好小猴

Good monkey.

给我站住

Stop right there, Aladdin.

不管你今天偷了什么 我都不想要

Whatever it is you stole today, I don't want it.

慢着 我可什么都没偷

Whoa, whoa. I didn't steal anything.

这是个价值连城的传家宝

It's a family heirloom that's worth a lot.

一包枣子换这东西 不能再多了

I'll give you a bag of dates for it, nothing more.

祖拉 你我都清楚这东西至少值三包枣子

Zulla, we both know it's worth at least three bags.

拿上那包枣子 滚出去

Take the bag of dates and get out!

快走

Go!

发发善心

Please.

闪开点 街头鼠辈

Move it, you street rat.

给你 阿布

Here you go, Abu.

瞧一瞧看一看

Come here!

新鲜活鱼 我们抓 你们买♥♥

Fresh fish! We catch them, you buy them!

你得尝尝这个

Try this, please. Please.

糖枣和开心果

Sugar dates and pistachios!

你好

Hello.

你们饿吗 拿些饼吃

Are you hungry? Here, take some bread.

你偷我兄弟的东西

You steal from my brother.

...

Stealing? No, I...

付钱 或者把手镯给我

You pay, or I take bracelet.

先生 我没有钱

Sir, I don't have any money.

放开我

Let go of me!

- -悠着点 贾马尔

- No. - Whoa! Take it easy, Jamal.

卡利勒没看着摊子

Kalil walks away from the stall...

这女人 这女人就偷了饼

and this one, this one, she steals the bread.

那两个孩子很饿

Those children were hungry!

-... - 让我跟她谈谈

- I... - Okay, give me a minute.

你这街头鼠辈少管闲事

You keep your little street rat nose out of it! Huh?

你身上有钱吗

Do you have any money?

没有

No.

相信我

Okay, trust me.

-给你 -等等

- Here you go. - Wait!

你不就想要这个吗

This is what you wanted, right?

是啊 多谢

Yeah. Thank you.

行了 吃个苹果 抱歉给你添麻烦了

Okay, and an apple. For your troubles.

-真好 -那是我...

- Nice! - That was my...

不拿回手镯我是不会走的

I'm not leaving without my bracelet!

你是说这个手镯吗

You mean this bracelet?

走吧

Come on.

丁和小偷

Aladdin! Thief with Aladdin!

-我们惹上麻烦了吗 -除非你被抓住

- Are we in trouble? - Only if you get caught.

- -沿着那条巷子走

- Aladdin! - Down that alley.

小猴认识路

Monkey knows the way.

-守卫 守卫 -阿布

- Guards! Guards! - Abu.

你会没事的

You'll be fine.

他们偷了我的东西

They stole from me!

-就在那儿 -你站住

- Over there! Aladdin! - Hey, you!

你在找这个吗 贾马尔

You looking for this, Jamal?

你这街头鼠辈

Aladdin, you street rat!

一跃命得保

Gotta keep one jump ahead of the bread line

一晃躲砍刀

One swing ahead of the sword

我偷我所无钱买♥♥

I steal only what I can't afford

便是天下大小

And that's ev'rything

一跃守卫抓不到

One jump ahead of the lawmen

此言可非说笑

That's all and that's no joke

他们都没领会到 我家徒有四壁高

These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

社会败类 街头鼠辈

Riffraff! Street rat!

-地痞流氓 -尝尝这个

- Scoundrel! - Take that!

换一招试试

Try a dif'rent tack, guys

-把他开膛破肚 -各位从后包抄

- Rip him open! - 'Round the back, guys

面对现实我知道

I can take a hint gotta face the facts

友到用时谁嫌少

Could really use a friend or two!

丁栽跟头可真糟糕

It's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom

姑娘们别这样

Ooh, ladies!

犯罪率因他一人又升高

He's become a one-man rise in crime

好吧

Well...

若非无爹娘 定要怪家教

I'd blame parents 'Cept he hasn't got 'em

要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat

等我有空再细细说与你知晓

Tell you all about it when I got the time

你可以走楼梯的

There are stairs, you know.

那还有什么意思呢

Where's the fun in that?

一跃超老鳌

One jump ahead of the slowpokes

一跳好运到

One skip ahead of my doom

下次得用假名号

Next time gonna use a nom de plume

一跃甩杀手

One jump ahead of the hit men

一击人出挑

One hit ahead of the flock

我不如逛逛这街道

I think I'll take a stroll around the block

-站住 小偷 -破坏公物

- Stop, thief! - Vandal!

阿布

Abu!

丢人现眼

Scandal!

各位不必太过急躁

Let's not be too hasty

但他还是风流倜傥

Still, I think he's rather tasty

要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat

-否则你我必能谈笑 -

- Otherwise we'd get along - Wrong!

别别别

No, no, no!

-数到三一起 -数到三一起

- Together on three! - Together on three?

-跳过去 -跳过去

- We jump. - We jump?

你为什么要重复我说的话

Why are you repeating everything I say?

抓住那根杆子

The pole.

-快点 快点 -这边

- Move, move! - This way!

One, two, three!

小偷 站住 他在屋顶

Thief! Stop! On the roof!

抱歉

I'm sorry!

我做不到

I can't do this.

拦住他

Stop him!

看着我 看着我

Look at me. Look at me.

你能行的

You can do this.

好吧

Okay.

完美着陆

Nicely done.

多谢夸奖

Thank you.

一跃赛马跑

One jump ahead of the hoof beats

一蹦三尺高

One hop ahead of the hump

一计灾挡掉

One trick ahead of disaster

他们虽快 哪如我逃

They're quick but I'm much faster

准备好

Here goes!

最好投降戴镣铐 祝我稳稳把地着

Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landin'

我只需要纵身一跃

All I gotta do is jump!

退后

Move back!

天呐

Oh, dear.

来吧 我知道一个安全的地方

Come on. I know somewhere we'll be safe.

主人来了

Here comes the master.

你带来的全是顽石而非璞玉

You bring me the rough but never a diamond.

把他们带走

Take them away.

-快点 -把他们带走

- Move! - Take them away.

-求你了 -维齐尔大人

- Please! - My vizier...

或许根本不存在未经雕琢的璞玉

perhaps this diamond in the rough does not exist?

他就在某处

He is out there.

但我们已经找了几个月了

But we've searched for months!

我不明白那个洞穴中究竟有什么

I do not understand what could possibly be in that cave...

能助您这样显赫的人更进一步

that could help a man as great as you.

您已经是一人之下 万人之上了

You are already second only to the sultan!

一人之下 糟了

Second! Uh-oh!

现在是谁有麻烦了

Who's in trouble now?

你觉得一人之下就够了吗

And you think second is enough?

当然了

Of course.

您没有当苏丹的命

You were not born to be sultan.

不够机灵

Not smart.

你知道为了得到现在的权力我付出了什么吗

Do you know what I had to do to get the power that I have?

我做出的牺牲 我埋葬的尸体

The sacrifices that I've made, the bodies that I've buried?

我在希拉巴监狱度过的五年

The five years spent in a Shirabad jail?

人们需要明白的是

People need to understand

他们要为低估我而付出代价

that they will pay for underestimating me.

一人之下是不够的 永远都不够

Second is not enough! And it will never be enough!

所以我才需要神灯 而且不再需要你了

That's why I need the lamp, and why I no longer need you!

这边

This way.

这到底是什么地方

Where are we, exactly?

马上揭晓

You'll see.

天呐

Oh, my.

这是你的住处吗

Is this... Is this where you live?

Yep.

只有我和阿布 来去自如

Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please.

欢迎来到寒...

Welcome to my humble...

等着瞧吧

You'll see.

你真是个魔术师

You are quite the magician.

谢谢

Thank you.

阿布 别这样 帮帮忙

Abu, no, help!

真不敢相信

I can't believe...

怎么了

What?

真不敢相信我们那样做了 我那样做了

I can't believe we did that. That I did that.

我们居然还活着

That we're alive!

那场追逐

With the chase.

阿布 泡茶

Abu, tea?

在屋舍间跳跃

Jumping buildings.

-太不可思议了 -喝茶吗

- That was incredible. - Tea?

谢谢 也谢谢你带我脱离险境

Thank you. And thank you for getting me out of there.

你叫阿 对吧

Aladdin, isn't it?

不客气...芳名...

You're welcome...

我叫...我叫达莉亚

I'm... I'm Dalia.

达莉亚

Dalia.

来自王宫

From the palace.

你怎么看出来的

How could you tell?

只有从王宫里来的人

Well, only someone from the palace

才戴得起那样的手镯

could afford a bracelet like that.

那种真丝衬里也是进口的

And that silk lining is imported, too.

是商船运来的

It comes from the merchant boats,

直接送到王宫

straight to the palace.

但不是给侍仆的

But not to servants.

至少不是大多数的侍仆

At least, not most servants,

也就是说 你是公主的侍女

which means you are a handmaid to the princess.

真厉害

Impressive.

这你就觉得厉害

You think that's impressive,

那你应该上那儿看看城市全景

you should see the city from up there.

阿格拉巴 太美了

Agrabah. It's so beautiful.

我应该多出宫转转

I should get out more.

你应该叫公主多出宫转转

You should tell the princess to get out more.

百姓已经很多年不见她了

The people haven't seen her in years.

他们不让她出门

They won't let her.

自从我...

Ever since my...

王后被杀后 苏丹就很怕公主出事

The queen was killed, the sultan's been afraid.

所以她一直被锁在深宫

So she's kept locked away.

那之后大家似乎都在担惊受怕

Seems everyone's been afraid since then.

但是阿格拉巴的百姓与此无关

But the people of Agrabah had nothing to do with that.

百姓爱戴她

The people loved her.

确实如此 对吧

They did, didn't they?

这是你的吗

Is this yours?

算是借来的吧

It's kind of borrowed.

这首歌是我母亲教我的

My mother taught me that song.

我母亲也是

Mine too.

这是我对她唯一的记忆了

It's all I remember of her.

那你父亲呢

And what about your father?

我小时候他们就都去世了

I lost them both when I was young.

自那以后我就孑然一身

Been on my own ever since.

没关系的 只是...

It's all right, it's just...

什么

What?

有点悲哀

It's a little sad.

生活中

Having a monkey

仅有的亲权来自一只猴子

as the only parental authority in your life.

还算过得去

We get by.

每天我都觉得会有所改观

Every day I just think things will be different...

但似乎永远都没有改变

but it never seems to change.

只是有时候 我觉得自己仿佛...

It's just sometimes, I feel like I'm...

被困住了

Trapped.

仿佛无法逃脱自己生来的命运

Like you can't escape what you were born into?

是的

Yes.

欢迎安德斯王子

Welcome Prince Anders!

我得回王宫去了

I have to get back to the palace.

这么快吗

Now?

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders!

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders!

又一个来向公主求爱的王子而已

It's just another prince coming to court the princess.

是的 我得去帮她做准备

Yes, and I have to get her ready.

我的手镯在你那儿吗

Do you have my bracelet?

没问题

Sure.

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders.

我明明放在身上了

I'm sure I put it in here.

就在身上

Somewhere.

阿布 是不是你拿的

Abu, did you take it?

那是我母亲生前戴的手镯

That was my mother's bracelet.

是的 很美

Yes. It's beautiful.

你的确是个小偷

You are a thief.

-不是 我偷东西 但是... -我太天真了

- No, no. Yes, but... - I'm so naive.

-阿布 -借过

- Abu. - Excuse me.

等等 等等 不是那样的

Wait, wait, wait! Wait, it's not like that!

让路

Clear the way!

小心

No! Watch it!

街头鼠辈 给我让开

Street rat, get out of the way!

你叫谁街头鼠辈呢

Who do you think you're calling a street rat?

你胆敢跟我顶嘴

Are you talking back to me?

你生来就一文不值 死了也毫无价值

You were born worthless and you will die worthless.

只有身上的跳蚤会哀悼你

And only your fleas will mourn you.

走吧 阿布

Come on, Abu.

我们回家

Let's go home.

社会败类 街头鼠辈

Riffraff, street rat

我才不吃那一套

I don't buy that

若是他们仔细瞧

If only they'd look closer

是否仍见我潦倒

Would they see a poor boy

先生

No, siree

他们会发现

They'd find out

我可与天公试比高

There's so much more to me

阿布

Abu.

偷东西这事 有时候能做

There's a time that we do steal,

有时候不能做

and a time we don't.

这次就是绝对不能做的

This was definitely a don't.

安德斯王子 欢迎你

Welcome, Prince Anders!

一路上应该很顺利吧

We trust you had an enjoyable journey.

安德斯王子 这是小女 茉莉公主

Prince Anders, my daughter, Princess Jasmine.

怎么没人告诉我你如此美丽

So, why did no one tell me of your beauty?

也没人跟我说过你如此英俊

No one mentioned yours, either.

多谢夸奖 斯坎兰的人都这么说

Thank you. They say that in Skanland.

是吧

Yeah. Right?

非常有趣

It's very, very amusing.

-是吗 -是的

- Is it? - Yeah.

我们的头衔相当

We have the same title,

但对我们的描述却不尽相同

yet are never described the same way.

茉莉

Jasmine.

是的

Yeah.

那是什么

What is that?

先别说

Don't tell me.

是带条纹的猫

It's a cat with stripes!

他喜欢你

He likes you.

我知道

I know.

因为在斯坎兰 猫都特别喜欢我

'Cause in Skanland, cats love me.

过来小猫咪 小猫咪过来

Here, puss, puss. Hey, puss, puss.

小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪

Hey, puss, puss, puss...

苏丹陛下 我们的敌人日益强大

My sultan, our enemies grow stronger every day...

然而您却允许女儿拒绝安德斯王子

yet you allow your daughter to dismiss Prince Anders...

这个潜在的军事盟友

and a possible military alliance.

什么敌人

Which enemies?

希拉巴一直在积累力量

Shirabad continues to amass.

-希拉巴是我们的盟友 -曾经是

- Shirabad is our ally. - Was our ally!

你要让我们跟最古老的盟友开战...

You would drag us into a war with our oldest...

而您却允许自己的王国

And you would allow your kingdom

因感情用事而陷入毁灭深渊

to sink into ruin for mere sentiment!

贾法尔

Jafar!

牢记你的身份

Remember your place.

我向您道歉

I apologize.

请饶恕我 苏丹陛下

Forgive me, my sultan.

我逾越了

I went too far.

不过

But...

如果您能再考虑一下

if you would only reconsider...

我想您就会明白

I think you will see...

入侵希拉巴才是正确的决策

that invading Shirabad is the right thing to do.

入侵希拉巴才是...

Invading Shirabad is...

入侵希拉巴

Invade Shirabad?

-什么 -为什么要入侵母亲的王国

- What? - Why would we invade Mother's kingdom?

我们永远不会入侵希拉巴

We would never invade Shirabad.

但是与斯坎兰结盟能稳固我们的地位

But an ally in Skanland would improve our situation.

是的 如果你能考虑给安德斯王子一个机会

Yes, if you consider giving Prince Anders a chance.

让他统治吗 阿爸 拉贾都比他强

To rule? Baba, Rajah would make a better ruler.

亲爱的 我已经不复年轻了

My dear, I'm not getting any younger.

必须给你找个丈夫

We must find you a husband,

候选王子真的已经所剩无几了

and we are running out of kingdoms.

哪个异国王子会比我更关心我国百姓

What foreign prince could care for our people as I do?

我可以领导他们 只要...

I could lead if only...

亲爱的 你不能成为苏丹

My dear, you cannot be a sultan...

因为我们王国一千年以来

because it has never been done

都没有开过这个先例

in the 1,000-year history of our kingdom.

我这一生都在为此做准备 我读了...

I have been preparing for this my whole life. I have read...

很多书 但经验不是读出来的

Books? But you cannot read experience.

缺乏经验等于危险

Inexperience is dangerous.

不受约束的民众会发动叛乱

People left unchecked will revolt.

不设防卫的边境和城市会被袭击

Walls and borders unguarded will be attacked.

贾法尔说得对

Jafar is right.

总有一日

One day...

你会明白

you will understand.

你可以走了

You may leave now.

公主 如果您能接受这些传统

Life will be kinder to you, Princess,

并且明白您只需供人欣赏

once you accept these traditions...

而不是自己发声 您就会活得轻松许多

and understand it's better for you to be seen and not heard.

巨浪涌来 挟我而去

Here comes a wave meant to wash me away

潮汐将我 卷没深海

A tide that is taking me under

心碎复来 言语难再

Broken again left with nothing to say

我声徒被 奔雷掩埋

My voice drowned out in the thunder

但我不能流泪

But I can't cry

我也不能崩溃

And I can't start to crumble

纵使他们想方设法

Whenever they try

堵我口舌 灭我志气

to shut me or cut me down

我不能沉默不语

I can't stay silent

纵然他们想让我闭口不谈

Though they wanna keep me quiet

威胁若来 我将战栗

And I tremble when they try it

我只自知不会沉默不语

All I know is I won't go speechless

打开大门

Open the gate!

太厉害了

Splendid!

你知道该怎么做 阿布

You know what to do, Abu.

放开我 放开 贱猴子

Get off me! Get off me, you dirty monkey!

滚开 快滚开

Go away! Go away! Go away!

关上大门

Close the gate!

贱猴子

Dirty monkey!

街头小偷 街头小偷

Street thief. Street thief.

"牢记你的身份 贾法尔"

"Remember your place, Jafar."

牢记你的身份

Remember your place!

如果再让我听到一次

If I hear that one more time...

对不起 主人

Sorry, master!

又一次被鼠目寸光的笨蛋侮辱了

Another petty insult from that small-minded fool.

他眼中只有这座城市

He sees a city

而我却着眼建立帝国

where I see an empire.

真有远见

Such vision.

一旦神灯落入我手中

Once that lamp sits in my hand...

他的王位就是我的了

then I shall sit on his throne.

小偷 宫殿里有小偷

Thief. Thief in the palace.

"宫殿里有小偷"

"Thief in the palace"?

正是如此 小偷

That's what I said. Thief!

你看到什么了 伊阿古

What have you seen, Iago?

未经雕琢的璞玉

Diamond in the rough.

我告诉过你们 快点

I told you, now, come on!

擦的范围再大一点

Bigger circles. Bigger circles.

真是个机灵的小子

Who's a clever boy?

可是一定有我力所能及的事 达莉亚

But, Dalia, there has to be something I can do.

一位英俊的王子想要娶您

A handsome prince wants to marry you.

还有比这更完美的人生吗

When will life get easier?

我不是不想结婚 只是...

It's not that I don't want to marry, it's just...

您想成为苏丹 但是为什么

You want to be sultan. But why?

你还记得我母亲以前常说的话吗

You remember my mother used to say...

我们永远不会比最不幸的百姓更幸福

we would only ever be as happy as our least happy subject?

如果她见到我今天所见的景象

If she saw what I saw today,

她一定会心碎的

she would be heartbroken.

她也一定会希望您平平安安

She would also want you to be safe.

并且干干净净 我去准备沐浴

And clean. I'll draw the bath.

贾法尔的守卫无处不在

Jafar's guards on every corner.

很快 他就会让他们冒着生命危险

Soon, he'd have them invading our neighbors,

入侵邻国 为了什么呢

risking lives, for what?

我能帮上忙

I can help.

我知道我能

I know I can.

我注定能成就比嫁给一位草包王子更伟大的事

I was born to do more than marry some useless prince.

如果您必须嫁给一位草包王子

If you had to marry a useless prince,

这一位绝对不是您最糟糕的选择

you could certainly do worse than this one.

他高大英俊

He's tall and handsome.

诚然 他有点迟钝

And yes, he's a little dim,

但你们只是要结婚而已

but you're just getting married.

您又不非得跟他说话

It's not like you have to talk to him.

但是您更喜欢今天集市上的那个男孩

But you'd prefer that boy from the market.

有什么事吗

Can I help you?

喝茶吗

Tea?

是你

You? You!

你怎么在这里

What are you doing here?

快进来

Get in here, now!

我来把手镯还给你

I came back to return your bracelet.

我的手镯 在哪呢

My bracelet? Where is it?

在你手腕上

On your wrist.

什么

What?

不赖嘛

Not bad.

我喜欢她这个地方的布置

I like what she's done with the place.

你是怎么通过守卫的

How did you get past the guards?

挺有难度 不过山人自有妙计

That was challenging, but I have my ways.

趁公主不在

While the princess is out,

你愿意跟我一起去散步吗

would you like to go for a stroll?

顺便聊一聊

Have a little chat?

你真让人难以置信

You are unbelievable.

你不能闯进王宫

You cannot just break into a palace

然后像主人一样闲庭信步

and walk around like you own the place.

如果你一无所有

If you don't have anything,

你就得表现得像是坐拥天下

you have to act like you own everything.

你的回答是什么 我可是帮你找回了手镯

So, what do you say? I did find your bracelet.

不是你找到的 是你偷走的

You did not find it, you stole it!

纠正一下 是猴子偷走的

Correction, the monkey stole it.

他是你的猴子

He's your monkey.

猴子就是猴子

He's still just a monkey.

谁下令送茶了

Who ordered the tea?

是我

I did.

为您准备的 茉莉公主

For you, Princess Jasmine.

公主殿下

Your Majesty!

您为什么表现得这么奇怪

Why are you being weird?

我是公主

I'm the princess.

是的

Yes.

我的人生真美好

And it is good to be me...

拥有宏伟的宫殿

with all my palaces...

数不清的金银珠宝

and wagons of gold things...

每小时都能换一套服饰

and dresses for every hour of the day.

现在该给我的猫洗澡了

Now it is time for my cat to be cleaned.

她很少出宫

She doesn't get out much.

显而易见

Clearly.

你不是应该在洗澡吗

Aren't you supposed to be in the bath?

侍女丫头

Servant girl,

这只猫可不会清洁自己

this cat isn't going to clean itself!

但猫不是都会清洁自己吗

But don't cats clean themselves?

你该走了

You have to go now.

好吧 但是明晚我还会再来

Okay. But I'm coming back tomorrow night.

什么 不行 你不能...

What? No, you can't...

当月亮升起 越过尖塔的时候

Meet me in the courtyard beside the fountain

来庭院中的喷泉旁见我

when the moon is above the minaret.

我来归还这个

To return this.

我保证

I promise.

你敢相信吗 阿布

Can you believe it, Abu?

整个阿格拉巴守卫最森严的地方...

The most heavily guarded place in all of Agrabah...

晚上好

Evening.

晚上好

Evening.

晚上好

Evening.

我身后有守卫

Guards are behind me.

伙计们 你们好

Hello, boys.

我在哪儿

Where am I?

深陷麻烦之中 小子

In a world of trouble, boy.

是因为那个手镯吗

That bracelet, is that what this is about?

不是我偷的 那个侍女...

Because I didn't steal it. The handmaid...

哪来的侍女 能戴王后的手镯

What was a handmaid doing wearing the queen's bracelet?

王后 不是的

The queen? No, no.

她说那是她...

She said that it belonged to her...

母亲的

Mother.

至少这一点上 她说的是实话

Well, at least she told the truth about one thing.

你是说她是公主吗

Are you saying that was the princess?

我是在和公主...

I was talking to the...

她是在玩弄你

She was toying with you.

结识平民是她的乐趣

It amuses her to meet commoners.

你真以为她喜欢你吗

Did you actually think she liked you?

你有名字吗

What do they call you?

Aladdin.

我们这类人必须现实一点...

Aladdin. People like us must be realistic if...

我们这类人

Us?

你看 我曾经和你一样

You see, I was once like you.

是个惯偷

A common thief.

只不过我深谋远虑

Only I thought bigger.

窃钩者诛

Steal an apple and you're a thief,

窃国者侯

steal a kingdom and you're a statesman.

只有弱者才裹足不前

Only weak men stop there.

除非成为最强大的人

You're either the most powerful man in the room,

否则一切都没有意义

or you're nothing.

而你 撞上了一个机会

You, you stumbled upon an opportunity.

我可以给你财宝

I can make you rich.

足以让公主动心的财宝

Rich enough to impress a princess.

但是天下没有免费的午餐

But nothing comes for free.

你要我做什么

What would I have to do?

这附近有个洞穴

There's a cave nearby,

里面有一盏普通的油灯

and in it, a simple oil lamp.

为我取回来

Retrieve it for me

我就给你足以让公主动心的财宝

and I will make you wealthy enough to impress a princess.

你对她无关紧要

You're nothing to her,

但是这可以改变

but you could be.

你的人生现在才开始

Your life begins now, Aladdin.

还在等吗

Still waiting?

不是 我是出来...

No. No, I came out to...

他保证过的

He promised.

需要我的话 我就在楼上

I'll be upstairs if you need me.

晚安 达莉亚

Good night, Dalia.

奇迹山洞

The Cave of Wonders.

进去后 你会看到数量超乎想象的财宝

When you enter, you will see more riches than you ever dreamed of...

金子 钻石 还有那盏灯

gold, diamonds, and the lamp.

把它拿给我 我就给你财宝和自

Bring it to me and I will make you rich and free.

但是不要动其它宝物

But take no other treasure,

不论你有多么心动

no matter how sorely you are tempted.

你一定会心动的

And you will be tempted.

只有一人能进入此地

Only one may enter here.

一个价值深藏内心的人

One whose worth lies far within.

未经雕琢的璞玉

The diamond in the rough.

记住

Remember...

除了神灯其余不能碰

take nothing but the lamp.

阿布 不能碰

Abu, don't touch.

记得吗

Remember?

阿布

Abu.

这是一张魔毯

This is a magic carpet.

这种东西竟然真的存在

These really do exist.

你好 魔毯

Hello, Carpet.

让我看看能不能帮你脱困

Let's see what we can do about your situation here.

好了

Okay.

别客气

Don't mention it.

阿布 管好你的小猴爪

Abu, keep your little monkey hands to yourself.

阿布

Abu, no!

你碰了禁拿宝物

You have touched the forbidden treasure.

你将再也不能

Now you will never again...

重见天日

see the light of day!

魔毯

Carpet!

阿布 快跳

Abu, jump!

你能伸手拉我一把吗

Could you give me a hand?

先把神灯给我

First, the lamp.

你先伸手

No, first your hand.

我们时间不多

We don't have much time.

把神灯给我

Give me the lamp.

伸手

Your hand!

不再是一人之下了 主人

Second no more, master.

该你伸手了

Now your hand.

我伸脚怎么样

How about my foot?

No! No!

滚下去 猴子

Get off me, monkey!

停下

Stop.

贱猴子 一人之下

Dirty monkey! Second, second!

我们好像还活着

We're alive. I think.

谢谢你 魔毯

Thank you, Carpet.

阿布

Abu.

你是怎么...

How did you...?

你个狡猾的小猴

You cunning little monkey.

现在我们只需找条路出去

Now, all we need's a way out.

魔毯 你知道怎么出去吗

Carpet, do you know a way out of here?

神灯

The lamp?

这是什么

What is that?

召唤我的伟人啊

Great one who summons me,

命令我的恶人啊

terrible one who commands me...

我恪守誓言 效忠于三个愿望

I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three.

我说了 "召唤我的..."

I said, "Great..."

小子 请问你老板在哪

Excuse me, boy, where's your boss?

帮帮忙 你老板在哪

Help me out here. Where's your boss?

要是我想自言自语

If I was gonna talk to myself,

干脆就待在灯里了

I could've just stayed in the lamp.

你好

Hello?

...

I'm...

拿出你的男子气概说话

Use your big boy voice.

我在和一个冒烟的蓝巨人说话吗

I'm talking to a smoking blue giant?

不对

No!

我不是巨人

I am not a giant,

我是精灵 两者大不相同

I am a genie. There is a difference.

巨人是谣传

Giants are not real.

-你老板在哪 -我老板

- Where's your boss? - My boss?

听着 小子 这事我做很久了

Look, kid, I've been doing this a long time, all right?

总是有一个人...

There's always a guy, you know...

骗了他人或葬了他人

he's cheated somebody or buried somebody...

你懂我的意思 那个人在哪

I mean, you get my point. Where's that guy?

我认识那个人 他在外面

I know that guy. He's outside.

所以这里只有你和我吗

So, it's just you and me down here?

还有一只猴子

And a monkey?

那是你的私事

That's your personal business...

不过晚点我们需要谈谈这猴子的事

but we gonna need to talk about that monkey later.

真是一只帅气的小猴

It's a pretty little monkey.

所以是你擦拭了神灯

So, you rubbed the lamp?

好吧 你介意...

Okay. Do you mind...

你介意我在这边稍微拉伸一下吗

if I could just stretch it out over here, do you mind?

你是在问我吗

Are you asking me?

是的 你是我的主人

Yes. You're my master.

我是你的主人吗

I'm your master?

下犬式

Downward dog.

不不不 你看着更应该当我的主人

No, no, no. You look like you should be my master.

是啊 但规矩不是这样的

Right, but that's not quite how it works, though.

你被困在这里面多久了

How long have you been trapped in here?

大约一千年

'Bout thousand years.

一千年

A thousand years?

"一千年"

"A thousand years."

小子 只有我觉得你一直大惊小怪吗

Kid, is it me or does, like, everything surprise you?

你真的不知道我是谁吗

So, you really don't know who I am?

精灵 愿望 神灯 你都不耳熟吗

Genie, wishes, lamp, none of that ringing a bell?

这倒是头一回

Well, that's a first.

猴子

Monkey!

毋需担心他 他没事的

You don't need to worry about him. He's fine.

阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝

Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves

山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归

Scheherazade had a thousand tales

《一千零一夜》中自愿嫁给国王的宰相女儿

不过主人你最走运

But, master, you're in luck because up your sleeve

因为你手中的精灵有求必应

You got a genie that never fails

我是最牛的

I'm the best.

错不了

Yeah.

不够是吧

Not enough, huh?

我开玩笑呢 瞧好了

I'm kidding. Watch this.

我开始了

Here I go!

伴奏起

Back up.

当心

Watch out!

你已经把我惹毛了

You done wound me up.

让你瞧瞧我的真本事

'Bout to show you what I'm working with.

阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝

Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves

山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归

Scheherazade had a thousand tales

不过主人你最走运

But, master, you're in luck because up your sleeves

因为你手中的魔法百试百灵

You got a brand of magic never fails

熊熊力量随你使

You got some power in your corner now

种种重武任你用

Heavy ammunition in your camp

拳打脚踢 潇洒至极

You got some punch, pizzazz yahoo, and how

但擦灯壁 仅此而已

All you gotta do is rub that lamp

然后我会说

And then I'll say

先生 敢问尊姓大名

Mister, man what's your name?

随便啦 你有什么愿望要许

Whatever what will your pleasure be?

你点单 我来记

Let me take your order I'll jot it down

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

人生是餐馆 我是你领班

Life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre d'

无论你想要何物 快悄悄与我说起

Come whisper to me whatever it is you want

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

我们以服务为荣

We pride ourselves on service

你是老大 是国王 令天下

You the boss the king, the shah

你许愿 我实现

Say what you wish it's yours, true dish

何不再来点果仁蜜饼

How about a little more baklava?

这边选几件 那边全试遍

Have some of column A, try all of column B

我现在兴致勃勃要帮你 兄弟

I'm in the mood to help you, dude

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

这是重头戏 当心了

This the big part! Watch out!

这是重头戏

This the big part!

你的朋友能否死亡旋转

Can your friends do this?

你的朋友能否无影套环

Can your friends do that?

你的朋友能否从小帽里

Can your friends pull this

扯出一块小魔毯

Outta they little hat?

你的朋友能否如我这般

Can your friends go

我是灯中精灵

I'm the genie of the lamp

只要有机会 说学逗唱随便来一套

I can sing, rap, dance if you give me a chance

别瞪着大眼 傻傻坐着像个笨蛋

Don't sit there buggy-eyed

你所有白日祈祷我来一次兑完

I'm here to answer all your midday prayers

字据为证 如假包换

You got me bona fide certified

你的任何事 精灵来代

Got a genie for your charge d'affaires

我帮你的热情快要爆表

I got a powerful urge to help you out

你有什么愿望 我真的想知道

So what you wish? I really wanna know

你无疑有个超长的清单列表

You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt

你只需像这样擦擦灯就好

All you gotta do is rub like so

这位先生

Mister...

- -

- Aladdin. - Yes!

许一个两个三个愿

One wish or two or three

我尽力帮你全实现

Well, I'm on the job

你个大人物

You big nabob

你从没有过 从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend never had a friend

你从没有过 从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend never had a friend

你从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend

朋友

Like me

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had A friend like me

你可以鼓掌了

You can clap now.

不不不 别客气 过奖了

No, no, no, no. Please, please. Please, please.

你可以等重见天日后再谢我

You can thank me outside. In the sun.

等你许愿让我们出去后

When you wish us out.

到底要怎么做来着

So, how does it work?

你在逗我吧

You're kidding, right?

整首歌就是操作指南

The whole song was the instructions!

显然你无法听与跳同时进行

Obviously, you can't dance and listen at the same time.

概括如下 第一步 擦拭神灯

So, here's the basics. Step one, rub the lamp.

第二步 说出你的愿望 第三步

Step two, say what you want. Step three...

没有第三步 就这么简单

there is no step three. See, it's that easy.

你有三个愿望

You get three wishes...

说之前必须擦拭神灯并说"我许愿" 懂了吗

they must begin with rubbing the lamp and saying, "I wish." Got it?

-应该吧 -还有几条规矩

- I think so. - Couple other rules.

你不能许愿要更多愿望 三个足够了

You can't wish for more wishes. Three is enough.

还有 我不能让人坠入爱河

Now, I can't make anybody love anybody

或者让人死而复生

or bring anybody back from the dead.

有不明白的地方尽管打断我

Feel free to interrupt me anytime you don't understand.

我说笑呢 任何情况下都不要打断我

I'm kidding, don't ever interrupt me, no matter what.

通常我不需要解释这么多

Now, I usually don't have to go through all of this...

因为得到我的人

because by the time the guy gets to me,

基本都想好要什么了

he pretty much knows what he wants...

通常都不外乎是

and it generally has to do with

无尽金钱 无上权力

tons of money and power!

帮我个忙 别搞那一套

Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup.

我保证 再多的金钱 再大的权力

I promise you there is not enough money and power on earth

也无法让人满足

for you to be satisfied.

明白了吗 好了 你的第一个愿望是什么

Good? So, what's your first wish?

我必须考虑一下

Well, I have to think about it.

毕竟只有三个愿望

I mean, if there are only three...

再说为什么只有三个

Why are there only three anyway?

我不知道 谁在乎啊

I don't know, who cares?

你不知道

You don't know?

我以为你无所不知

I thought you were all-knowing.

那是因为你没认真听

That's 'cause you don't listen.

我从未说过我是全知的

I never said I was all-knowing.

我说的是 我是全能的

I said I was all-powerful.

苏丹

我是宇宙中最强大的生灵

The most powerful being in the universe.

就算有我不知道的东西

Look, whatever I don't know,

我也可以去学

I know I can learn it.

重见天日后学

Outside in the sun.

许个愿还要故纵欲擒吗

Why are you playing hard to wish?

我知道你看不出来 但我现在很苍白

I know you can't tell, but I am very pale.

这是天蓝色 我原本的肤色是海蓝色

This is sky blue. My natural pigmentation is navy.

让我们晒晒太阳吧

Give us some sun.

好吧 精灵 我许愿你带我们离开洞穴

Okay, Genie. I wish for you to get us out of this cave.

太好了

Boom! Booyah!

他许下了第一个愿望

He has made his first wish!

感谢您选择魔毯 骆驼和篷车服务

Thank you for choosing Carpets, Camels and Caravans.

请不要忘记在出去的路上给精灵小费

Please don't forget to tip your genie on the way out.

坚持住 小子

Hold yourself, kid!

天呐 看看这个世界

Man, look at this world.

太广袤了

It's so big!

在神灯里 四面都是

Inside the lamp, everything is, like,

铜壁 铜壁 铜壁

brass, brass, brass!

你心想 "这是铜吗"

You're like, "Oh! Is that some copper?"

是黄铜

Nope, brass!

感觉这就是精灵的宿命

Sorta the problem with the genie life...

拥有举世无双的非凡魔力

phenomenal cosmic powers,

但只有小之又小的生存空间

but itty-bitty living space.

是神灯有魔力 还是你本身有魔力

So, is this magic, or are you magic?

两者是捆绑销

Kind of a package deal.

你能在这样做之前给我个提醒吗

Can you warn me before you do that?

你会习惯的

You'll get used to it.

好吧

Right.

我必须在这把愿许完吗

So, do I have to make all my wishes here?

如果我带你回阿格拉巴 人们会不会...

I mean, if I take you back to Agrabah, won't people...?

不会不会 我可以变得非常普通

No, no, no! I can look totally normal.

Boo!

好的 非常普通

Right, totally normal.

你还是蓝色的

Still blue.

顶髻真的有必要吗

Do we need the top knot?

这是我的闪光点

That's my little cherry on top!

行吧

Okay, okay.

那你打算许什么愿呢

So, what are you gonna wish?

我还没想过呢

I haven't thought about that.

看来你真的不是那种人

You really are not that guy.

好吧

Okay.

那你会许什么愿

So, what would you wish for?

从没有人问过我这个问题

No one's ever asked me that before.

不过答案很简单

It's an easy one, though.

我会许愿获得自

I'd wish to be free.

不用再说

To not have to say,

" 有什么需要吗"

"Poof! Can I help you?"

" 您想要什么"

"Poof! What would you like?"

" 欢迎来到神灯"

"Poof! Welcome to the lamp.

"请问您要点什么"

"May I take your order, please?"

Freedom.

我许愿

I wish to be...

变成人类

to be human.

你为什么不放自己自

Why don't you just set yourself free?

魔毯 你听到这小子说什么了吗

Carpet! Did you hear what this boy said?

我为什么不放自己自

Why don't I set myself free?

精灵获得自的办法只有一个

Only way a genie gets to be free...

那就是神灯的主人

is if the owner of the lamp

用他的一个愿望来放他自

uses one of his wishes to set him free...

上次这种事发生还是在...

and the last time that happened was, like,

其实压根就没发生过

the fourth of Never-ary.

我来许愿 我有三个愿望 对吗

I'll do it. I've got three, right?

其实你只剩两个了

Actually, you have two left.

你用了一个愿望来离开洞穴 记得吗

You used one to get out of the cave. Remember?

是我吗 还是你

Did I? Or did you?

我记得你说要擦拭神灯才能许愿

I thought I had to be rubbing the lamp.

好啊 小滑头

Okay, little street boy.

咱们倒个带

Let's rewind the tape.

好吧 精灵 我许愿...

Okay, Genie. I wish...

猴子拿灯的把戏

Little monkey with the lamp trick!

从没见过呢

Never seen that one before.

我会盯住你的

I'll keep my eye on you.

不过现在 我可以用第三个愿望放你自

At least now, I can use my third wish to set you free.

愿望是这么回事

Here's the thing about wishes...

你拥有的越多 想要的就更多

the more you have, the more you want.

我不是这样的

That's not me.

我们走着瞧吧

We'll see about that.

不过确实有件事

But there is something.

这表情我见过

Seen that face before.

她是谁 哪个姑娘

Who is she? Who's the girl?

她是公主

She's a princess.

哪个姑娘不是公主呢

Aren't they all?

我常说 "奉你的女人为女王"

"Treat your woman like a queen," I always say.

她是真正的公主

No. No, she's an actual princess.

我已经说明过了

Well, I already told you,

我不能让人坠入爱河...

I can't make anyone love anyone, so...

不用 我们擦出火花了

No, no. We had a connection.

真的吗

Did they?

她聪明善良 还很漂亮

Okay. She is smart, and kind, and so beautiful.

但是她必须嫁给...

But she has to marry a...

你能让我变成王子吗

Can you make me a prince?

"变成王子"这个说法太含糊了

There's a lot of gray area in "make me a prince."

我可以给你变一个王子

I could just make you a prince.

不是的

Oh, no.

没错 从今以后你就要跟那个伙计

Right. You'd be snuggled up with that dude

相依为命了

for the rest of your life.

你们看到我的王宫了吗

Y'all seen my palace?

要说得详细具体

Be specific with your words.

-重点在于细节 -明白了

- The deal is in the detail. - Got it.

我不太明白的是

Which I don't really understand

如果她已经喜欢上你了

because if she already likes you...

为什么还要变呢

why change?

我说了 她必须嫁给一位王子

I told you, she has to marry a prince.

我只想回家 伙计

I just wanna go home, man!

好吧 我可以办到

Okay, I can do that.

这次是正式许愿

An official wish this time,

如果有人在计数的话

for those of us who are counting...

比如说我

which now, I am one.

精灵 我许愿...

Genie, I wish...

神灯

Lamp.

抱歉

Sorry.

好了 精灵

All right. Genie...

别伤着他 精灵

Don't hurt him, Genie!

我许愿变成王子

I wish to become a prince.

退后点 小子 我需要空间施展魔力

Back up, boy. I need some room to work.

我要给你变身了

I'm about to fabulize you.

精灵

Genie?

有点头晕 不过快适应了吧

Little head-spinney. Better though, right?

感觉好像逐渐习惯了

I think I'm getting used to it.

好吧 王子 王子

Okay, a prince, a prince.

很明显 贫民风格的造型行不通

Obviously, the ghetto-chic is not gonna work.

我想到了长春花紫

I'm feeling a periwinkle.

什么是长春花紫

What's periwinkle?

荨麻酒绿

No! Chartreuse.

樱桃红

Cerise!

-线条一塌糊涂 -这是什么

- The lines are all wrong. - What is this?

颜色和你的肤色冲突了

The color clashes with your skin tone,

轮廓不清晰

the silhouette is confused.

这帽子好大

This is a big hat!

这帽子不大

No, that is not a big hat.

拜托 精灵 好好想想

Come on, Genie! Gotta kick the door down!

大胆一点 用纯金色

We gotta go bold and gold!

不行

No!

-太离谱了 -精灵 你生疏了

- We've gone too far. - Genie, you're slippin'!

不能和沙漠的颜色冲突

It's gotta be neutral for the desert.

象牙色 米色 骨色 阿尔比恩风格

Ivory, beige, bone, Albion.

这身服饰好沉

It's a little heavy.

纯白色

White.

人群开始狂欢

And the crowd goes wild!

精灵 精灵火力全开

The genie! The genie's on fire!

精灵火力全开 伙计们

The genie's on fire, folks!

别伤着他 精灵 别烫伤他

Don't hurt him, Genie! Don't scald him!

快来给我降温

Somebody cool me down!

快来扑灭我 我太惹火了

Somebody put me out! I'm too much!

我回来了

I'm back!

你觉得怎么样

So, what do you think?

我喜欢

I like it.

你当然喜欢 小子 这是我变的

Of course you like it, boy! I made it!

我觉得功劳在我

I think that's me.

严格来说 功劳在我

Strictly speaking, it is me.

毕竟大部分活都是我

I mean, I did most of the work.

你只是在这站着

You was just standing there.

不过我理解你

But I hear you.

可我不会被人们认出来吗

But won't people recognize me?

没人会认出你的

Nobody'll recognize you.

这就是精灵的魔力

That's how genie magic works.

你说什么 人们就看到什么

People see what they're told to see.

好吧 那我是谁

Right. Who am I?

...

Who...?

阿里王子

Prince Ali?

来自

From?

来自阿巴布瓦

From Ababwa.

阿巴哇

A-bub-wha?

你没有认真听 阿巴布瓦

You're not listenin'. Ababwa.

-这地方真的存在吗 -当然

- Is that a real place? - Yeah!

大家都知道

Like, everybody knows about it.

有宣传册

It has a brochure.

夏天有点热 秋天气候温和

Little hot in the summer, temperate in the fall.

但现在不行 上路后再给你看

But no, I'll let you read it en route.

我们该怎么回城呢

How are we gonna get there?

骑猩猩应该是没戏了

I guess you can't ride a chimp.

会太空舞步的猴子是不是太讨人喜欢了

Don't you just love a moonwalking monkey?

阿布 别动

Hold it there, Abu.

太小了

Donkey. Too small.

不行

No.

太没新意了

Too obvious.

我们需要更张扬的

We need somethin' robust!

放轻松 阿布 一会儿就好

Relax, Abu. It's just for a minute.

阿巴布瓦的阿里王子

Prince Ali of Ababwa.

现在 为你创造随从

And now, for your entourage!

什么

What?

怎么回事

What's happening?

精灵

Genie?

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让让道 阿里王子驾到

Make way for Prince Ali

说您好 阿里王子驾到

Say hey, it's Prince Ali

古老的集市快清出道

Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar

说你呢 快让开

Hey, you, let us through

新星如此闪耀

It's a brand new star

先来一睹为妙

Come be the first

走上街头 看他眸明目皓

On your block to meet his eye

让让道 王子驾到

Make way, here he comes

鼓儿一敲 铃铛一摇

Ring bells, bang the drums

你便爱他到无可救药

You're gonna love this guy

阿里王子 绝妙如他

Prince Ali, fabulous he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

好孩子要有礼

Show some respect

给我们行个屈膝

Boy, genuflect

单膝着地

Down on one knee

现在尽量克制住自己

Now, try your best to stay calm

练练周五的额手礼

Brush up your Friday salaam

然后来见见他这帮厉害手下

Then come and meet his spectacular coterie

阿里王子 威猛如他

Prince Ali, mighty is he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

以一当十不在话下

Strong as ten regular men definitely

他独挡疾驰骏马

He's faced the galloping hordes

一百坏蛋 纵使持剑哪如他

A hundred bad guys with swords

是谁把他们打包扔回给老大

Who sent those goons to their lords

没错 就是阿里王子殿下

Why, Prince Ali

小伙子们 他有

Fellas, he's got

七十五头金骆驼

75 golden camels

姑娘们 他有

Now the ladies, what he got

五十三只紫孔雀

Purple peacocks he's got 53

说到奇珍异兽

When it comes to exotic-type mammals

大家帮我说一说

Everybody, help me out!

我说一园动物为他所有

He's got a zoo I'm telling you

绝对世界一流

It's a world-class Menagerie!

阿里王子 英俊如他

Prince Ali, handsome is he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

英俊潇洒何从夸

That physique how can I speak

腰折尽为他风华

Weak in my knees

教我如何不爱他

So yummy boy!

所以快快去广场

So get on out in that square

理好面纱秀脸庞

Adjust your veil and prepare

痴痴把那王子望

To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Ali!

糟糕

Oops.

他有九十五只波斯白猴

He's got 95 white Persian monkeys

他的猴群浩浩荡荡

He's got some monkeys, a bunch of monkeys!

还能免费观赏

And to view them he charges no fee

王子如此大方

He's generous, so generous

一万奴仆下人

He's got 10,000 servants and flunkies

对他无比热忱

Proud to work for him

顺他意 谢他恩

Bow to his whim love serving him

实在对阿里

They're just lousy with loyalty

忠心耿耿

To Ali

阿里王子

Prince Ali

阿里...

Prince A...

就等您了

We waitin' for you!

您不示意我们就不继续

We're not goin' till you go!

您可以的

You can do it!

这就对了

There it is!

阿里王子

Prince Ali

多情如他

Amorous he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

听闻公主迷人 何处可见她真身

Heard your princess was hot where is she

便因她倾城

And that, good people, is why

王子遂进城

He got all cute and dropped by

-带着 -六十头骆驼大象

- With - With 60 elephants Llamas galore

-真的吗 -雄狮巨熊齐登场

- For real - With his bears and lions

铜管乐队吹拉唱

A brass band and more

-还有什么 -还有四十游方僧

- What - With his 40 fakirs

下厨烘焙人齐到 喉动听百灵鸟

His cooks, his bakers, his birds that warble on key

让让道

Make way

阿里王子驾到

For Prince Ali

-他们人呢 -放轻松

- Where are they? - Relax.

怎么这么久还不来

What is taking so long?

这不是来了吗

Here comes the man.

你干什么 把胳膊放下

What are you doing? Put your arms down.

我在献礼

I'm presenting it.

把胳膊放下

Put your arms down!

欢迎你来到阿格拉巴 阿里王子

It's a pleasure to welcome you to Agrabah, Prince Ali.

你怎么弄坏的

How did you break that?

不知道 自己掉下来的

I don't know, it fell off.

说很荣幸见到他 算是吧

It's a pleasure to meet him, probably.

我也同样荣幸 陛下 先生

It's just as much a pleasure for me, Your Highness, sir.

您看起来如此安详

You look very serene.

那屈膝礼 不是鞠躬礼 站直

That's a curtsy, not a bow. Stand up.

恐怕我没听说过阿巴布瓦

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with Ababwa.

-在南边 -在北边

- It's south. - Well, it's north.

我们既有南边也有北边

We have a north and a south.

-什么 -很近的 如果你到了...

- What? - It's near, if you were to go, it's...

附近的话 就能找到 找一下就行

Around there, you can find it, if you just look.

别帮忙

Don't help me.

这个世界日新月异 贾法尔

The world is changing quickly, Jafar.

每天都有新国家诞生似的

It seems as if there is a new country every day.

别碰我

Don't touch me.

别碰我

Don't touch me.

是的 您十分睿智

Well, yes, you are very wise.

告诉他我们带了礼物 拜托

Tell him that we have gifts, please.

对了 我们带了东西

Right! We have things.

礼物

Gifts!

-你安排好了吗 -

- Did you organize this? - Yeah!

是的 来了

Yes, here we are.

礼物马上就到

Gifts coming right up!

我们带来了香料 金骆驼 还有勺子 小勺子

We have spices, golden camels, and spoons, tiny spoons!

勺子

Spoons!

怎么就能做得那么小呢

How do they make them that tiny?

还有果酱

We have jams!

-果酱 -果酱

- Jams? - Jams?

没错 果酱 薯酱 无花果酱

Yes, jams! Yam jams, fig jams.

-薯酱 -枣酱

- Yam jams! - And date jams.

去核的 美味的 异国果酱

Seedless, delicious, exotic jams.

别再扯果酱了

Move away from the jams.

-什么 -有珠宝

- What? - We have jewels.

珠宝 有珠宝 还有那个

Jewels! We have them! And, uh, that!

那边那个

Over there,

藏起来的悬念

hidden for suspense.

请看

Ta-da!

是个轮子吗

It's a wheel?

它很贵重的

It's, uh, very expensive.

你打算用这么贵重的东西买♥♥什么呢

And what do you hope to buy with this expensive?

♥♥

You!

不不不

No! No, no, no.

♥♥你陪我共度些许时光 不是...

A moment with you, a moment. That's not...

你是在暗示我可供买♥♥♥♥

Are you suggesting I am for sale?

当然

Of course...

不是 当然不是

not! No, of course not!

不是的

No!

神灯里又冷又黑

It's cold and it's dark in that lamp.

但我情愿回去

But I prefer it to this.

请允许我失陪

Please excuse me.

我要去找些饼

I need to go and find some bread.

配果酱吃

For the jams.

我不是那个意思 ...

No! That's not what I meant. I...

您表现得很好

You did great.

我不是那个意思

That's not what I meant.

别穷追不舍 你完全搞砸了

Just leave her alone. You didn't do great.

你还会有说话的机会的

You will get the chance to speak again.

希望你能来参加今天的晚宴 阿里王子

We hope you can join us tonight, Prince Ali,

我们要庆祝丰收

when we celebrate our harvest.

乐意之至 安详的陛下

Of course, your serene self.

我们会参加的

We will join you.

能言善道

Smooth.

我活了一万年

In 10,000 years...

从没这么丢人过

I've never been that embarrassed.

别担心 你还没有出局

Don't worry. You are not out of the game yet.

拿出你在派对上惯常的表现就好

Just do whatever you'd normally do at a party.

我从没参加过派对

I've never been to a party.

-什么 -什么

- What? - What?

那你最好赶紧回屋里去

You're gonna need to go back to the room, then.

你不能毁了我的夜晚

You're not messing up my night.

阿里王子

Prince Ali.

可以和您说几句话吗 私下说

May I have a word? Privately.

此事与您的侍仆无关

This doesn't concern your servant.

我就在那边 干我自己的事

Well, be over there minding my business.

我知道您是什么人

I know who you are.

是吗

You do?

是的

Yes.

您是个野心勃勃的人 和我一样

You're a man of great ambition like myself.

你好像还没有自我介绍过

I, uh, don't believe we've been properly introduced.

我是贾法尔 苏丹的维齐尔

Jafar, vizier to the sultan.

我可以成为有价值的盟友 帮您达成所愿

I could be a valuable ally to help you get what you want.

我会考虑的

I, uh... I will think on that.

别让公主久等了

I don't wanna keep the princess waiting.

也许是我没说清楚

Perhaps I'm not making myself clear.

过了这个村可就没这个店了 明白吗

This offer will not be on the table for long, you see.

阿里王子

Prince Ali.

抱歉打扰 阿里王子 他们在找您了

Excuse me. Prince Ali, your presence is requested.

我猜他就是那个人

So, I guess that's the guy.

就是那个人

That's the guy.

她就在那边 你的机会来了

Okay, there she is. This is your chance.

说实话

You know what?

这里人太多了 我觉得我做不到

There are a lot of people. I don't think I can do this.

-你可以的 -好吧

- You'll be fine. - Okay.

这次很简单的

This one's gonna be easy.

瞧瞧她的侍女

And look at her handmaid.

她要去拿酒了

And she's going to get some punch.

我也有点渴呢

Feelin' a little thirsty myself.

不不不 你不能走

No! No, no! You can't leave me.

他们会看穿我的

They'll see right through me.

他们不会的 你只需要走过去就好

No, they won't. All you have to do is walk over there.

然后说话 我还得开口说话

And speak. I also have to speak.

好吧 听着

Okay, listen to me.

我住在一盏油灯里

I live in a lamp.

而这是一场派对

This is a party.

别给我搞砸了 好吗

Do not mess this up for me. Okay?

我喜欢派对

I like to party.

去拿下她

Go get her!

好吧

Okay.

茉莉公主

Princess Jasmine!

是你 你还没走啊

You? You're still here?

是的

Yes.

你在做什么

What are you doing?

你在做什么

What are you doing?

我只是检查一下水温是否合适

I'm just making sure the water is a good temperature.

你怎么没在那边

Why are you not over there?

我要怎么跟他比

How am I supposed to compete with that?

看看他 那么有王子风范

Look at him. He's so princely.

你得对你的资本表现得更加自信

You have got to be more confident about what you have to offer.

我有什么资本

What do I have to offer?

偷食物的本领吗

Knowledge of how to steal food?

在屋舍间跳跃的技巧吗

How to jump between buildings?

但是阿里王子 他有珠宝

Now, Prince Ali, he has jewels.

打住 打住

No, stop, stop, stop!

我把你的外表变成了王子

I made you look like a prince on the outside.

但是我没有改变你的内在

But I didn't change anything on the inside.

阿里王子领到门

Prince Ali got you to the door...

开门还需阿

but Aladdin has to open it.

看见没 苏丹喜欢我

See, the sultan does like me!

好吧 或许他会娶你当老婆

Okay, well, maybe he'll let you be his wife.

看啊 又一位对阿爸更感兴趣的王子

Look at that, another prince more interested in Baba.

说不好 我觉得这位可能与众不同

I don't know, I think this one might be different.

而且他还带了一位魅力非凡的朋友

And he comes with an incredibly attractive friend.

但愿能成

Please make it work.

那阿里王子呢

And what about Prince Ali?

您看他 他已经很努力了

Look at him. He's trying so hard.

这就是问题所在

And that's the problem.

-是时候大放异彩了 -

- Showtime. - No.

我在等待合适的时机

I'm waiting for the right moment.

别等了 不能再等了

No. No waiting. We're done waiting.

我说了算 好吗

No, I'm in charge. Okay?

时机到了我会告诉你的

I say when it's the right moment.

你不是吧

Really? Really?

他来了 说点什么 表现得自然点

He's here. Say something, act natural.

您好

Hi!

果酱的事我很抱歉 还有那些珠宝...

I'm sorry for the jams, and the jewels...

还有说要买♥♥你的事

and the buying you.

那不是我的本意 是我说的 我没...

That wasn't me. It was me, I don't...

是我 我没有双胞胎兄弟 但我...

It was me, I don't have a twin or anything, but I...

跳舞吗 我很乐意

Dance? I'd love to.

好的

Yes.

跳舞

Dance?

舞力全开

Just dance.

快去

Go. Go.

我怎么办

What am I suppose to do?

放轻松

Relax.

漂亮 跳得好

Bravo! Well done!

他有古怪

Something very strange about him.

密切盯住阿里王子

Keep a close eye on Prince Ali.

她就那么走了

She just walked out.

或许后空翻我做得有点过火

Maybe I went a tad far with the back flip...

但是那支舞可能是你人生中最辉煌的时刻了

but that dance may be the best thing you ever do in your life!

我确实很出彩

I was pretty good.

但似乎没能让她动心

But nothing seems to impress her.

太不可思议了

Yeah, it's crazy.

宝石 果酱或珠宝都不能让她动心

Not gems or jams or jewels.

连我都不能让她动心 不知谁能有这个本事

If I can't impress her, I wonder who can.

你这话什么意思

What's that supposed to mean?

我只是说你要做自己

I'm just sayin' try being yourself.

但是她必须嫁给一位王子

But she has to marry a prince.

如果我能再和她多相处一会 我知道我可以...

If I just had a few more minutes with her, I know I could...

你得把我送过去

You need to get me over there.

这是正式许愿吗

Is that an official wish?

不是 这是友情帮忙

No. It's a favor. For a friend.

精灵是没有朋友的

Yeah, see, genies don't really have friends.

你不是说你从没有过我这样的朋友吗

I thought you said you never had a friend like me.

我说的是你从没有过我这样的朋友

No, I said you never had a friend like me!

身为精灵

When you're a genie,

总是有人对我予取予求

somebody always wants something from ya.

很尴尬

It's awkward.

你说得对

You're right, you're right.

再说了 还得引开某个侍女...

Besides, it would've involved distracting a certain handmaiden...

我明白你的把戏了

I see what you're doing!

我成功上钩了 那边见

You hooked me. See you there?

晚上好

Good evening.

你是怎么通过守卫的

How did you get past the guards?

我溜进来的

I snuck past.

48个守卫都没看见你

All 48 of them?

连那个吞火的守卫也没看见你 真有一手

Even the ones that eat fire? Impressive.

是的 大家都这么说我

Yes, well, that's what people say about me!

这话听着不对劲

Well, that didn't come out the right way.

没人这么说 我不知道为什么要这么说

No one says that. I don't know why I said that.

太美了

They're beautiful!

她不会喜欢的

She will hate them.

请转告阿里王子

Tell Prince Ali

想赢得公主的芳心 要先读懂她的心思

the way to her heart is through her mind.

实际上 这些花是我送给你的

Actually, these are from me to you.

稍等片刻好吗

Could you excuse me one moment?

等等 ...

Wait, no, just...

"大家都这么说我" 不是吧 精灵

"That's what people say about me." Come on, Genie!

这是我最喜欢的花 我收下了 请讲

My favorites. I accept. Please continue.

我发现今晚是如此喜人

I was noticing how pleasant the evening is.

在派对上 我发现你发现了...

At the party, I noticed you noticing...

我有多么喜人

how pleasant I am.

好吧 我的表现如何

Right. How's this going?

有点笨拙 不过是可爱地笨拙

It's clumsy, but in a charming sort of a way.

散步

A stroll.

你愿意与我一同在夜色中散步吗

Would you like to take an evening stroll?

就我们两个 专门散步

Just the two of us? On purpose?

是的 两个凡人

Yes, as people.

再等一下

Just one more second.

好的

Okay.

我为什么要说"两个凡人"

Why would I say "as people"?

那小子有毒

That kid is contagious!

去吧

Go.

我以前从没试过 该怎么做

I've never done this before. How does it work?

你喜欢绵羊奶酪吗

Do you like sheep cheese?

进来

Come in.

其实我已经进来了

Actually, I'm already in.

别动

Don't move.

我回来是因为你离开时很...

I just came back because you left so...

你是怎么到那儿去的

How did you get there?

坐魔毯飞来的

Magic carpet?

其实我很高兴你来了

Actually, I'm glad you are here.

真的吗

You are?

我一直在地图上找阿巴布瓦

I've been trying to find Ababwa,

但是好像哪张地图上都找不着

but it doesn't seem to be on any of my maps.

你愿意指给我看吗

Care to show me?

乐意之至

I'd love to.

拉贾 暂时先别吃这位王子

Rajah, let's not eat the prince today.

他还要留着腿跳舞呢

He needs his legs for dancing.

我的后空翻是不是太过火了

Did I go too far with the back flip?

有点

A little.

-阿巴布瓦 -好的

- Ababwa? - Yes.

精灵 我需要找到阿巴布瓦

Genie, I need to find Ababwa.

我另一个哥哥 矮个子那个

My other brother...the short one,

不是送了我一头山羊的那个 他娶了...

not the one who gifted me a goat, he's married...

她有地图 好多地图

She has maps, lots of maps.

阿巴布瓦 没问题

Ababwa, of course.

阿巴布瓦

Ababwa.

牦牛餐巾可不常见

Yak napkins are not easy to find...

冒险王国 神奇王国 明日王国

做自己

你找不到自己的国家吗

Have you lost your country?

我的国家

My country? No, no.

在这呢

There it is.

别忽悠了 我已经...

I don't think so. I've been...

阿巴布瓦

在这呢

There it is.

我之前怎么没看见

How did I not see that?

这年头谁还需要地图

Who needs maps anyway?

又旧又没用 也没有实际价值

They're old and useless, and add no practical value.

我就是通过地图看世界的

Maps are how I see the world.

我以为公主能去任何地方

I thought a princess could go anywhere.

我这个公主不行

Not this princess.

...

Well,

你想...你想不想...

would you... would you wanna...?

抱歉 抱歉

Sorry, sorry.

拉贾

Rajah!

谢谢你舔我

Thanks for that.

我是说你应该亲眼去看看那些地方

I was saying you should see these places.

书本和地图外的世界生动无比

I mean, there's a whole world outside of books and maps.

你想去吗

Do you want to?

怎么去 所有的门都有人把守

How? Every door is guarded.

谁说要走大门了

Who said anything about a door?

你要做什么

What are you doing?

有时候 公主

Sometimes, Princess...

有时候 你必须冒险

sometimes, you just have to take a risk.

刚才发生什么了

What just happened?

什么

What?

这是...

Is this...?

魔毯

A magic carpet?

你相信我吗

Do you trust me?

你说什么

What did you say?

你相信我吗

Do you trust me?

相信

Yes.

我带你遍览 这世间万象

I can show you the world

雄伟壮丽 精彩纷呈

Shining, shimmering splendid

告诉我 公主

Tell me, Princess

你何时曾随心之所向

Now when did you last let your heart decide?

我陪你尽看 那天高地广

I can open your eyes

寻访奇妙风光

Take you wonder by wonder

天地皆在眼中藏

Over, sideways and under

遨游神奇魔毯上

On a magic carpet ride

崭新的世界

A whole new world

全新的视角

A new fantastic point of view

无人能阻挡

No one to tell us no

你我随心而往

Or where to go

相信这一切绝非虚妄

Or say we're only dreaming

崭新的世界

A whole new world

从未了解 此地胜景

A dazzling place I never knew

但当我在云端穿行

But when I'm way up here

我心如明镜

It's crystal clear

你我同在崭新的世界

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

你我同在崭新的世界

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

未曾见过如此美景

Unbelievable sights

未曾有过如此动心

Indescribable feeling

如此动心

Feeling

我心随之起伏不定

Soaring, tumbling freewheeling

越无尽夜空 赏璀璨繁星

Through an endless diamond sky

崭新的世界

A whole new world

千万不要闭上眼睛

Don't you dare close your eyes

万千世界等你体会

A hundred thousand things to see

凝神屏息静待

Hold your breath it gets better

我如划过天际的流星

I'm like a shooting star

我已千里远行

I've come so far

再难回到曾经

I can't go back to where I used to be

崭新的世界

A whole new world

处处充满惊喜

Every turn a surprise

眼界不断开阔

With new horizons to pursue

每刻铭记于心

Every moment red-letter

寻遍天涯海角

I'll chase them anywhere

岁月仍居 时仍我与

There's time to spare

这崭新的世界 让我与你携手共享

Let me share this whole new world with you

崭新的世界

A whole new world

崭新的世界

A whole new world

那才是我们的归宿

That's where we'll be

那才是我们的归宿

That's where we'll be

惊奇旅程

A thrilling chase

美妙之地

A wondrous place

你我共享

For you and me

你带我看了那么多地方

Of all the places you've shown me,

目前这里是最美的

this is by far the most beautiful.

有时候你只是需要换个角度去看

Sometimes, you just have to see it from a different perspective.

是他们 百姓 是他们增添了光彩

It's them, the people. They make it beautiful.

他们理应被明白这点的君主领导

And they deserve a leader who knows that.

不知道为什么 我觉得这个君主可以由我来当

I don't know why I think it could be me.

因为本来就该由你来当

Because it should be you.

你这么想吗

You think so?

我怎么想重要吗

Does it matter what I think?

你看下面那只可爱的小猴

Look at that adorable monkey down there.

那是阿布吗

Is that Abu?

不不 不可能是阿布 ...

No, no, it couldn't be Abu, he's...

你到底有几个名字 丁王子

So, how many names do you have, Prince Aladdin?

不不

No, no, I...

阿里王子是谁

So who is Prince Ali?

我就是阿里王子

I am Prince Ali.

那你怎么这么了解这座城市

But how would you know the city so well?

我提前来到阿格拉巴

I came to Agrabah early...

因为要了解一国百姓

because to know a people,

你一定要亲自去接触

you have to see them for yourself.

但是这个道理你已经懂了

But you already know that.

我们初次相遇 你就乔装打扮混在城里

When we first met, you were disguised in your own city.

你看到我们入城时的

You saw us arrive

舞者和大象了 还有魔毯

with dancers, an elephant, and a magic carpet.

街头小偷怎么可能拥有这些

How could a street thief have all that?

但是我怎么没认出你呢

But how could I not recognize you?

人们看不到王室表面之下真正的你

People don't see the real you when you're royalty.

对不起 我无地自容

I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed.

你这几天所见的阿格拉巴

I mean, you've seen more of Agrabah in days

比我这辈子看的都多

than I have in an entire lifetime.

我们应该...

We should...

差不多该回去了

probably head back.

这么快吗

Already?

明天见 公主

Until tomorrow, Princess.

晚安

Good night.

晚安

Good night.

太棒了

Yes!

有意思

Fascinating.

我喜欢你这表情 约会顺利吗

I like that face. Good date?

顺利极了

The best.

比最好的还要好

But it was better than the best.

她认出我是阿丁了

She figured out I was Aladdin.

你说过这是不可能发生的

You said that wouldn't happen.

精灵的魔法只能改变外表

I mean, genie magic is really just a facade.

或早或晚

At some point,

真正的品格总是能透射出来

real character's always gonna shine through.

但这是好事 对吧 现在她知道真

But that's a good thing, right? Now, she knows.

这个...

Well...

这个是哪个

Well, what?

他说他只是乔装成小偷

He told me he was only pretending

去了解这座城市

to be a thief to see the city...

但他其实是王子

but he's actually a prince.

我让她相信我真的是王子

I convinced her that I really was a prince.

你相信他吗

And you believed him?

她相信你吗

And she believed you?

是啊

I think so.

总有一天 你要告诉她真

Eventually, you are going to have to tell her the truth.

总有一天 我会告诉她的

Eventually, I will tell her.

反正 我现在也算是个王子了

Anyway, I sort of am a prince now.

看来你要搞那一套了

So, you're gonna drink from that cup.

你有没有想过 你选择相信他

You don't think maybe you want to believe him...

是因为你只能嫁给王子

because you have to marry a prince,

而不能嫁给小偷

but you can't marry a thief?

我是真心相信他

No, I believe him. I do.

等到时机成熟 我会告诉她的

When the time is right, I will tell her.

早上好

Morning.

早上好

Morning.

又来了

Not again.

拜托别这样

Please, please.

先生们 我觉得你们是误会了

Gentlemen, I think there's been some sort of confusion.

你们好像不知道我是谁

I don't think you know who I am.

不不

Oh, no, no.

我知道你是谁

I know who you are.

Aladdin.

Aladdin?

Aladdin.

我不知道那是谁 我是阿里王子

I don't know who that is. I'm Prince Ali...

-街头鼠辈 -来自阿巴布瓦

- Street rat! - of Ababwa.

来自一个并不存在的王国的王子

Prince from a kingdom that doesn't exist...

还拥有一张魔毯

who now possesses a magic carpet

出自奇迹山洞

from the Cave of Wonders.

在我看来 唯一的解释就是

Seems to me, the only way that's possible...

你的猴子在哪

Where's your monkey?

你找到了那件宝物

is if you found a certain treasure.

我的宝物

My treasure.

神灯在哪

Where's the lamp?

我们之间显然有些误会

There's clearly been some sort of misunderstanding.

我是阿里王子

I'm Prince Ali.

如果我把你从阳台上扔下去

If I throw you off of that balcony,

你的身份也确实如你所说

and you are who you say you are...

你就会被水淹死

you will die a watery death.

如果你活下来了 只可能是借助神灯

If you survive, it can only be because of the lamp.

这样的话 我也得到了答案

In which case, I will have my answer.

最后问你一次

For the last time...

神灯在哪

where is the lamp?

听我说 我不知道你把我错认成谁了

Listen to me. I don't know who you think I am.

再见了

Goodbye, Aladdin.

No! No!

小子 你搞什么...

Boy, what in the...?

小子

Kid, okay.

你得许愿我才能救你

I can't get you out of this unless you make a wish!

你得许愿 快点 醒醒

You have to make a wish! Come on, wake up!

说出这几个字 "我许愿"

Okay, try and form the words "I wish."

小子 快点 醒醒 醒醒

Kid, come on, wake up! Wake up.

赶紧动动脑子 好好想 努力想

You need to think. Think, think.

使劲想

Think.

好吧好吧 这事有点含糊

Okay, okay! A little gray area here,

但是值得一试

but it's worth a try.

" 头脑清醒身体强健"

"I, Aladdin, being of sound body and mind...

"在此声明 我的第二个愿望"

"Declare that my second wish

"为预嘱逃出生天"

"Is to be saved from certain doom."

我私自做主签了昨天的日期

I took the liberty to backdate that a day.

希望你不会介意

I hope you don't mind.

好了 我们走吧

Yes! Here we go! Come on!

挺住 小子 挺住 小子 醒醒啊

Come on, kid! Come on! Kid? Kid? Kid, please.

快醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒啊

Come on! Wake up! Wake up, wake up!

小子 醒醒

Kid, wake up.

拜托

Please.

要是换个方向喷就好了 不过

Probably could've done that the other direction, but...

你怎么样

How you doing?

谢了 精灵

Thanks, Genie.

小事一桩 我恰好就在附近

No problem, you know. I was in the neighborhood.

你不是说不会帮忙吗

I thought you said no favors.

你不是说不交朋友吗

I thought you said no friends.

Right.

其实用掉了你的一个愿望

It actually cost you a wish.

那不重要 你救了我一命

Whatever it cost, you saved my life.

这倒不假

Yeah, that's true.

严格来说 这是团队协作的功劳

I mean, strictly speaking though, it was a team effort.

谢谢你

Thank you.

我们必须阻止贾法尔

We have to stop Jafar.

那谈何容易

That's not gonna be easy.

苏丹无条件地信任他

The sultan trusts him completely.

他骗过了所有人

He has everybody fooled.

也许并不是所有人

Maybe not everyone.

我无意中听到阿里王子和他的谋士说

I overheard Prince Ali talking to his advisor...

要带领一支军队回来占领阿格拉巴

about returning with an army to conquer Agrabah.

什么

What?

显然他已经连夜出逃了

Now it appears he's fled in the night.

茉莉

Jasmine.

你亲耳听到他说的吗 贾法尔

You heard him say this, Jafar,

你亲眼看到他离开的吗

and you saw him leave?

是的 亲耳所闻亲眼所见

Yes, with my own ears and my own eyes.

有什么问题吗 公主殿下

So, what's the problem now, Princess?

这就是问题所在 贾法尔

This is the problem, Jafar.

如果你说的是实话

If what you say is true,

为什么阿里王子还在这呢

then why is Prince Ali still here?

陛下

Your Majesty.

阿里王子

Prince Ali.

真是惊喜

This is a surprise.

陛下 您的谋士表里不一

Your Highness, your advisor's not who he says he is.

我表里不一

I'm not who I say I am?

阿爸 他试图杀害阿里王子

Baba, he tried to kill Prince Ali.

贾法尔 你能解释一下吗

Jafar, can you explain this to me?

好的

Yes.

苏丹陛下

My sultan...

您知道我对您忠心耿耿

you know my loyalty belongs to you.

忠心耿耿

Your loyalty...

忠心耿耿

Your loyalty...

是的

Yes.

阿里王子 你不请自来

Prince Ali, you invited yourself into our city...

我们将你迎为座上宾

and we welcomed you as our guest.

但是我认为你的意图

But I believe your intentions are...

并不单纯

deceitful.

你对阿格拉巴来说是巨大的威胁

You're a grave danger to Agrabah

你将被严肃处理

and you shall be dealt with as such.

-阿爸 你在说什么 -够了 茉莉

- Baba, what are you saying? - Enough, Jasmine!

贾法尔把阿里王子的野心告诉我了

Jafar told me of Prince Ali's ambition.

他的权杖

His staff.

他是来篡夺王位的

He's here for my throne.

哈基姆

Hakim!

阿爸

Baba?

发生什么了

What happened?

他给你下咒了

He had you under a spell.

不可信任他 陛下

He's not to be trusted, Your Majesty.

他想篡夺王位

He wants your throne.

贾法尔 你曾是我最信任的谋士

Jafar! You were my most trusted advisor.

哈基姆 将他关入地牢

Hakim! Put him in the dungeon!

你该好好想想

You should think about how quickly

权力倒戈风云莫测 哈基姆

the sands of power shift in a storm, Hakim.

我忠于苏丹陛下

I am loyal to my sultan,

你也该如此

as you should have been.

法律就是法律

The law is the law.

阿里王子 请容我致歉

Prince Ali, I must apologize.

陛下 我有一事想澄清

Well, Your Highness, there's something I'd like to explain.

你的名誉与正直

Your honor and integrity

将永不在阿格拉巴受到质疑

will never again be questioned here in Agrabah.

-... -从没有比你更高尚和真诚之人

- I... - A more noble and sincere young man

踏足过这座宫殿

has never graced the chambers of this palace.

这个...

Well, uh...

-... -能有你这样的女婿是我的荣幸

- I... - I would be honored to call you my son...

如果这是你们心之所向

if that were something anyone wanted.

姑娘到手了

So, you got the girl.

相信我

I mean, trust me,

果酱灾难后我对你确实有些怀疑

I had my doubts after your whole jam debacle.

但你重振了旗鼓

But you pulled yourself back together a little bit.

确实是 不是吗

I did, didn't I?

我觉得自己终于找到当王子的诀窍了

I think I finally got the hang of being a prince.

其实我不是这意思

Well, that's not exactly what I meant.

你说得对 人们只看见想看见的东西

You were right! People see what they wanna see.

丁已逝 如今我是阿里王子

Aladdin is gone. I'm Prince Ali now.

你都搞明白了是吧 小子

Got it all figured out now, huh, kid?

我在想 关于我的最后一个愿望

And, you know, I was thinking about my last wish...

我真的不能没有你

and I just can't do this without you.

我知道自己说过要放你自

I know I told you I'd use it to set you free,

但你听到苏丹的话了

but you heard the sultan.

我不能让我们的努力付诸东流

I can't let everything we worked for fall apart.

那你要永远瞒着她

So, you just never tell her the truth?

你要永远活在谎言中

You're gonna keep living the lie?

这不是谎言 人可以改变

It's not a lie. People can change.

确实改变了

They can change all right.

这是坏事吗

And that's a bad thing?

现在一切都好了 没人受伤

Everything is better now. No one got hurt.

你难道宁愿我回街上靠偷窃为生吗

You'd rather me be back on the streets stealing to survive?

我以为你会为我高兴

I thought you'd be happy for me.

但你只在乎

But all you cared about was that

我用最后的愿望放你自

I use my last wish to set you free.

小子 我根本不在乎那个愿望

Well, kid, I don't care nothin' about that wish.

重点在于你 你身上的变化

This is about you, what's happening to you.

你宁愿欺骗心爱之人

You'd rather lie to somebody you love

也不愿放弃这一切

than give all of this up.

你不明白 精灵

You don't get it, Genie.

我这样的人 如果不伪装什么也得不到

People like me don't get anything except by pretending.

我觉得也许是你不懂

I think maybe you don't get it.

你靠伪装得到的越多

The more you gain by pretending,

实际拥有的就越少

the less you're actually gonna have.

一万年来 我从未 从来没有

In 10,000 years, I have never once, ever...

称主人为朋友

called a master a friend.

我为你打破规矩 救你性命

I broke the rules for you, I saved your life.

为了什么

And for what?

你真让我心碎 小子

You are breaking my heart here, kid.

真让我心碎

You're breaking my heart.

精灵 别这样

Genie, no! Come on!

神灯 神灯

Lamp. Lamp.

主人 神灯

Master. Lamp.

他以为自己是谁 他本该为我效命

Who does he think he is? He's supposed to serve me.

我的内在依然没变 对吧 阿布

I'm the same as I always was on the inside. Right, Abu?

你在逗我吗

Are you kidding?

你为什么要在拱道下...

Now, why would you rub the thing under the...

擦拭神灯

archway?

社会败类

Riffraff

街头鼠辈

Street rat

若是他们仔细瞧

Would they think that

是否想法仍不变

If they look much closer?

但我无法佯装王子

Still, I can't play a prince here

先生

No, siree

必吐真言 我无法伪装

Gotta tell the truth I can't pretend

纵使美梦将凋零

Even if it means this dream will end

纵使佳人将决别

Even if she walks away

不再回首

From me

贾法尔

Jafar.

你应该在还有机会时离开阿格拉巴的

You should have left Agrabah while you had the chance.

我为何要离开属于自己的城市

Why leave when the city belongs to me now?

-结束了 贾法尔 -真有你的

- It's over, Jafar. - Good for you.

我已经受够了你没有骨气的无能为政

I've endured your spineless incompetence for long enough now.

-哈基姆 -老家伙

- Hakim. - Old fool.

精灵

Genie!

我的第一个愿望

For my first wish,

我许愿变成阿格拉巴的苏丹

I wish to be sultan of Agrabah!

什么

What?

如你所愿 主人

As you wish, Master.

No!

哈基姆

Hakim.

哈基姆

Hakim!

你听命于苏丹 所以你现在听命于我

You obey the sultan, so you obey me now.

你清楚法律 哈基姆

You know the law, Hakim!

No.

苏丹陛下

My sultan!

苏丹陛下

My sultan!

哈基姆

Hakim.

率领军队入侵希拉巴

Marshal an army to invade Shirabad.

-希拉巴 -你不能...

- Shirabad! - You cannot...

我觉得我们听够你的话了 公主

I think we've heard enough from you, Princess.

你该履行一直以来应尽的义务了

It's time you start doing what you should have done all along.

保持沉默

Stay silent.

守卫 把她带下去

Guards, remove her!

请你好自为之 管好那只猫

Control that cat if you know what's good for you.

拉贾

Rajah.

拉贾

Rajah!

拉贾 没事的

Rajah! It's all right.

-别碰她 -阿爸

- Don't touch her! - Baba.

茉莉

Jasmine.

只需要供人欣赏

And understand it's better for you

而不是自己发声

to be seen and not heard.

我觉得我们听够你的话了 公主

I think we've heard enough from you, Princess.

保持沉默

Stay silent.

戒律清规 镌于石碑

Written in stone ev'ry rule, ev'ry word

千朝万代 墨守成规

Centuries old and unbending

"安分守己 不亢不卑"

"Stay in your place better seen and not heard"

而今陈规 终至结尾

Well, now that story is ending

因我

'Cause I

不能屈服崩溃

I cannot start to crumble

尔等无妨但试

So come on and try

-堵我口舌 灭我志气 -茉莉

- Try to shut me and cut me down - Jasmine!

我不会沉默不语

I won't be silenced

你无法让我闭口不谈

You can't keep me quiet

虽有威胁 绝不战栗

Won't tremble when you try it

我只自知不会沉默不语

All I know is I won't go speechless

沉默不语

Speechless

任凭风暴来袭

Let the storm in

我仍傲然屹立

I cannot be broken

我非寒蝉僵鸟

No, I won't live unspoken

因我自知不会沉默不语

'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

纵使围墙高砌

Try to lock me in this cage

绝不坐以待毙

I won't just lay me down and die

我将驾驭残羽

I will take these broken wings

燃烧划过天际

And watch me burn across the sky

天地回荡我语

Hear the echo saying

我不会沉默不语

I won't be silenced

纵然你威逼 想见我战栗

Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it

我只自知不会沉默不语

All I know is I won't go speechless

沉默不语

Speechless

人虽扼我喉颈

'Cause I'll breathe

我将奋力喘息

When they try to suffocate me

勿把我看低

Don't you underestimate me

因我自知不会沉默不语

'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

我只自知不会沉默不语

All I know is I won't go speechless

沉默不语

Speechless

哈基姆

Hakim!

哈基姆

Hakim!

把她带走

Take her away!

跟他们说 哈基姆

Tell them, Hakim.

当你还小时

You were just a boy

你父亲耕地为生

when your father came to work the grounds.

但你奋斗崛起

But you have risen up

成为了我们最信赖的士兵

to become our most trusted soldier.

我知道作为一个男人 你想做到忠诚与公正

As a man, I know you to be both loyal and just.

但现在你必须做出选择

But now you have to choose.

责任与荣誉不总是相辅相成

Duty isn't always honor.

我们面对的最大挑战

Our greatest challenge

不是对抗敌人

isn't speaking up against our enemies...

而是违抗我们最希望得到其认可的人

but defying those whose approval we seek the most.

贾法尔不值得你的尊敬及牺牲

Jafar is not worthy of your admiration nor your sacrifice.

我只希望阿格拉巴繁荣昌盛

I wish nothing but glory for the kingdom of Agrabah.

你只为自己争名夺利

No. You seek glory for yourself.

而你决不能赢得我的人的支持

And you would win it off the backs of my people!

哈基姆 这些人

Hakim, these men,

会追随你的脚步

they will follow where you lead...

但这都取决于你

but it's up to you.

你要保持沉默

Will you stand silent

眼看着贾法尔摧毁我们所爱的王国

while Jafar destroys our beloved kingdom...

还是选择正道

or will you do what is right...

与阿格拉巴的人携手而战

and stand with the people of Agrabah?

公主殿下

My princess.

请饶恕我 苏丹陛下

Forgive me, my sultan.

哈基姆

Hakim.

守卫 拿下维齐尔

Guards, arrest the vizier!

神灯 快擦拭神灯

Lamp! Rub the lamp.

事已至此

So, this is how it will be.

连苏丹的头衔

Not even the title of sultan

都无法唤醒这群昏庸之人

will wake the herd from their sleep.

我早该料到

I should've known.

如果你们不愿臣服于苏丹

If you won't bow before a sultan,

那么你们将畏首于巫师

you will cower before a sorcerer.

精灵 我许愿变成

Genie! I wish to become

世上最强大的巫师

the most powerful sorcerer there is!

如你所愿 主人

As you wish, Master.

这下有趣了

This could be fun.

哈基姆 我曾对你寄予厚望

Hakim, I had such big plans for you.

而如今

But now...

你对我来说已经毫无价值了

you are no longer of any use to me.

也许你的手下愿意跟随你一起下地牢

Perhaps your men would like to follow you to the dungeon.

还有你

You too.

阿里王子

Prince Ali!

这不是阿里王子吗

If it isn't our Prince Ali.

-阿里 -或者应该说是...

- Ali! - Or should I say...

Aladdin.

Aladdin.

他从头到尾一直在伪装

He's been pretending the entire time.

他是个冒牌货 根本没有阿里王子

An impostor. There is no Prince Ali.

从来就没有过

There never was.

他只不过是个骗人的小偷

He's nothing but a lying thief.

对不起

I'm sorry.

你根本无关紧要

You're insignificant.

等我把你驱逐到世界的尽头

An irritation I no longer need to tolerate...

确保你要在痛苦中死去之后

once I ensure your agonizing death

我就再也不用忍受你这个麻烦了

by banishing you to the ends of the earth.

No!

No.

No!

阿布

Abu.

阿布

Abu!

我可以直接把你们都杀了

I could simply kill you all.

但是那不足以偿还

But that would be inadequate repayment

这么多年来我遭受的侮辱和轻视

for years of humiliation and neglect.

"牢记你的身份 贾法尔"

"Remember your place, Jafar."

"你太逾越了 贾法尔"

"You forget yourself, Jafar."

贾法尔

Jafar.

你需要的是折磨 "阿爸"

No, what you need, Baba, is to suffer.

-就跟我遭受过的一样 -阿爸

- Like I have suffered. - Baba?

看着我统治你的王国够折磨吗

Would watching me rule your kingdom be enough?

住手

Stop!

还是看着我的军队吞并你那无用的盟友

Or watching my armies devour your toothless ally?

求求你 住手

Please, make it stop.

最合适的惩罚

No, the most suitable punishment

是让你眼睁睁看着

would be to make you watch

我夺走你的至爱

while I take what you love most.

求你了 阿爸

No. No, please. Baba.

娶你的女儿

And marry your daughter.

No!

No.

她绝不会嫁给你

She will never marry you.

阿爸

Baba.

我会如你所愿

I will do as you wish!

快住手

Make it stop.

快住手

Make it stop.

阿爸

Baba!

阿爸 你没事吧

Baba, are you all right?

茉莉

Jasmine.

阿布

Abu!

阿布

Abu!

阿布

Abu!

阿布

Abu.

你没事吧

Are you okay?

我们快离开这里

Let's get out of here.

No.

苏丹陛下 怀着真心诚意

Your Highness, Sultan, in honesty and sincerity...

您愿意娶茉莉公主...

do you accept Princess Jasmine...?

我愿意

Yes.

我愿意

Yes, I accept.

公主

Princess.

茉莉公主

Princess Jasmine,

您愿意嫁苏丹为妻吗

do you accept the sultan to be your husband?

快点 女人

Come on, woman.

快说

Accept.

...

I...

愿意

Yes?

...

I...

拒绝

do not!

神灯 神灯

The lamp! The lamp!

拦住她

Stop her!

茉莉

No, Jasmine! No!

No! No!

神灯 伊阿古

The lamp! Iago!

-你没事吧 -没事

- Are you okay? - Yes.

抓稳了

Hold on!

神灯

The lamp!

阿布

Abu!

神灯

The lamp!

魔毯 送我上去

Carpet, get me up there!

阿布

Abu!

Jump!

No!

没了权杖你什么都不是

You're nothing without your staff!

什么都不是

Nothing!

神灯

The lamp!

魔毯

Carpet!

茉莉

Jasmine.

惩罚他们 惩罚他们

Punish them. Punish them.

精灵应该在旁见证

Genie should witness.

正如老头所说

As the old man said...

你应该在还有机会时离开阿格拉巴的

you should have left Agrabah when you had the chance.

我曾经告诉过你要深谋远虑

I told you before to think bigger.

你本可以成为最强大的人

You could have been the most powerful man in the room.

但如今神灯在我手中

But now I hold the lamp.

权力被我掌控

I hold the power.

神灯里没有你想要的东西 贾法尔

You can't find what you're looking for in that lamp, Jafar.

我找过 但是失败了 你也会的

I tried and failed, and so will you.

那是你的想法 但我是苏丹

You think so, but I am sultan!

我是这世上从古至今最伟大的巫师

I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen.

我要创造一个历史无法忽视的帝国

I will create an empire that history cannot ignore.

我能摧毁城市

I can destroy cities.

我能摧毁王国

I can destroy kingdoms.

我也能摧毁你

And I can destroy you.

没错

True.

但是让你变成苏丹的是谁

But who made you a sultan?

让你变成巫师的是谁

Who made you a sorcerer?

总会有某个东西

There will always be something,

某个人 某个生灵

some man, some being...

-比你更强大 -你在干什么

- more powerful than you. - What are you doing?

你的权力是精灵给的

Genie gave you your power,

他也可以收回去

and he can take it away.

-他为我效命 -只是暂时的

- He serves me! - For now.

但你永远不可能比精灵更强大

But you'll never have more power than the genie.

这是你自己说的

You said it yourself.

除非成为最强大的人

You're either most powerful in the room...

否则一切都没有意义

or you're nothing.

你永远都是一人之下

You'll always be second.

一人之下 一人之下

Second! Second!

一人之下

Second?

区区一人之下

Only second?

他为我效命

He serves me!

我要确保没人会再说出这种话

I will make sure no one will ever say these words again.

精灵

Genie!

我的最后一个愿望 我许愿变成

For my final wish, I wish to become

宇宙中最强大的生灵

the most powerful being in the universe.

比你更强大

More powerful than you!

这个愿望太含糊了 不过...

A lot of gray area in that wish, but, uh...

宇宙中最强大的生灵

most powerful being in the universe

马上就来

coming right up!

宇宙中最强大的 终于

The most powerful in the universe, at last...

不亚于任何人

second to no one.

我以为之前就够强大了

And I thought I had power before!

首先 我要摧毁希拉巴的那些蠢货

First, I'll lay waste to those fools in Shirabad.

你对我做了什么

What have you done to me?

我什么也没做 贾法尔

I haven't done anything to you, Jafar.

你对我做了什么

What have you done to me?

这是你的愿望 不是我的

This was your wish, not mine.

精灵也许拥有举世无双的非凡魔力

A genie might have phenomenal cosmic powers...

但只有小之又小的生存空间

But an itty-bitty living space.

是这样 没有主人的精灵

You see, a genie without a master

必须回到自己的神灯里

goes back in their lamp.

不回神灯

No! Not the lamp!

我不会忘记你的 小子

I will not forget you, boy!

记住我的话

Mark my words,

我不会忘记你对我做的事

I will not forget what you have done to me!

再见了 贾法尔

Goodbye, Jafar!

鹦鹉 你要跟我一起

Parrot! You're coming with me!

No!

阿爸

Baba.

-阿爸 -起来吧

- Baba. - Come on.

在奇迹山洞里待上几千年

Couple thousand years in the Cave of Wonders

应该能让你冷静下来

ought to cool you off.

等等 等等

Wait. Wait.

我该如何感谢你

How can I ever thank you?

您不用感谢我

Oh, no. No, you don't need to thank me.

不过我希望你们能接受我的道歉

But I hope you accept my apology.

我对你们二位都很抱歉

I'm sorry to the both of you.

尤其是你

Especially you.

你值得更好的

You deserve so much.

人非圣贤 孰能无过

We all make mistakes.

Aladdin?

我希望你能找到一直寻觅的东西

I hope you find what you're looking for.

真是一团糟啊 阿布

That's a bit of a mess there, Abu.

我来帮你搞定

Let me take care of that for you.

完美

Beautiful.

不要拉着张脸 好吗

No, no long faces, all right?

我有个主意

I got an idea. All right?

这是你最后一个愿望

This is your last wish.

跻身王室这个主意没错

Royalty was the right idea, okay?

只是需要加上点个人特色

We should just riff on that a little bit.

我是这么想的

All right, here's what I'm thinking.

勇士王子

Aladdin, warrior prince,

高尚正直 所在之处窃贼慌忙逃窜

a noble heart in a land where thieves run feral!

茉莉

Jasmine!

你喜欢吗

You like it?

不喜欢 好吧 你的心声我听得明明白白

No? Okay, all right. I hear you loud and clear.

不过这才是你需要的

All right. But this is what you need.

王室敕令的阿格拉巴统治法律

The governing laws of Agrabah by royal decree.

它是这么写的

Okay? And here it is.

"必须嫁给一位王子"

"Must marry a prince."

没错 但是只要你一句话

Right. But you say the words...

这条法律就能消失得无影无踪

and this law just, kinda like, goes away.

你和公主就能相伴终生了

And you and the princess are in it together forever.

你可以直接让法律消失

You can just make the law disappear?

当然了 就跟从来没存在过一样

Please. Like it never existed.

最后一个愿望 来吧

All right. Last wish, let's get it.

好吧

Okay.

最后一个愿望

Last wish.

精灵

Genie?

我准备好了 等等 来吧

I'm ready, hold on. Here we go.

我许愿

I wish...

第三个也是最后一个愿望

Third and final wish.

我许愿

I wish

放你自

to set you free.

什么

What?

什么

What?

等等

Wait.

等等 我是不是...

Wait, am I...?

等等 等等

Wait, wait, wait.

给我提个要求

Tell me to do something.

给我弄点果酱

Get me some jams.

自己弄去

Get it yourself?

自己弄果酱去

Get your own jams!

谢谢 谢谢你

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢你 精灵

No. Thank you, Genie.

我欠你太多了

I owe you everything.

现在你有什么打算

What are you gonna do now?

实际上 有一个侍女

Actually, there is this handmaiden...

我很想与她一同周游世界

that I would love to travel the world with.

如果她愿意的话

If she'll have me.

我们什么时候启程 还有 我想要孩子

When do we leave? Also, I want children.

两个孩子

Yes. Two of them.

起名为利安和奥玛 相隔三岁

Lian and Omar, three years apart.

他们会很崇拜我们 有问不完的问题

They will worship us both and ask lots of questions...

你会用故事和歌曲为他们解答

and you will entertain them with stories and songs.

他就像我一样英俊

...and he's handsome like me.

我们要有一艘船

We'll have a boat.

好几层的大船

A large one with multiple levels

还有壮观的帆

and magnificent sails.

我觉得小一点的更好

I was thinking more of a smaller one.

好极了

Perfect.

好极了

Perfect.

陪我坐坐 女儿

Sit with me, my child.

对不起

I'm sorry.

-阿爸 为什么你要... -听我说完

- Baba, why are you...? - Please, let me finish.

我害怕失去你 就像失去你母亲那样

I feared losing you. Like I lost your mother.

我只看到了我的小女儿 而不是如今的你

All I saw was my little girl, not the woman you have become.

你向我展示了勇气和力量

You have shown me courage and strength.

你是阿格拉巴的未来

You are the future of Agrabah.

你将成为下一任苏丹

You shall be the next sultan.

谢谢你 阿爸

Thank you, Baba.

作为苏丹 你可以修改法律

And as sultan, you may change the law.

他是个好男人

He is a good man.

他去哪了

Where'd he go?

站住 小偷

Stop, thief.

苏丹陛下命令你站住

Your sultan commands it.

苏丹

Sultan?

我是不是惹上麻烦了

Does that mean I'm in trouble?

那是因为你被抓住了

Only because you got caught.

剧终

你的朋友能否做到这些

Can your friends do this?

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had A friend like me

Friend Like Me [feat. DJ Khaled] 我这样的朋友

再来一首

Another one

你知道这是威尔·史密斯和DJ卡利

You know it's Will Smith And DJ Khaled!

太迟了 你们已经把我惹毛了

Too late, y'all done wound me up

快点

Hurry up!

太迟了 你们已经把我惹毛了

Too late, y'all done wound me up

快点

Hurry up!

让你瞧瞧我的真本事

'Bout to show you what I'm workin' with

让我瞧瞧你的真本事

Show me what you're workin' with

是阿里巴巴 是大老爹

It's the Ali Baba. It's the big papa

是穿蓝裤的茉莉 就是那种花

It's the blue pants Jasmine, like the flower

是分文不收实现你的愿望

It's the grant you wishes that don't even cost a dollar

你乘着魔毯进来

You ride in on a carpet

你进来大喊大叫

When you ride in wanna holler like

告诉我你想去哪里

Tell me where you wanna go

等等 别告诉我 我已经知道了

Hold up! Don't tell me, I already know

小心 我是有脾气的精灵

Watch out It's the genie with a attitude

三个愿望 要我实现什么

Three wishes, what I need to make true?

-先生 -先生

- Mister - Mister

-先生 -先生

- Mister - Mister

-尽管告诉我你需要什么 -你需要什么

- Tell me whatever you need - What you need?

什么都能安排 连气候都能改变

Anything rearranged, even climate can change

-你从没有过我这样的朋友 -从没有过

- You ain't never had A friend like me - Never!

只要擦一擦神灯 就能心想事成

Just a lamp and a rub away from whatever you want

亲爱的 让我实现你的梦想

Habibi, let me show you the dream

亲爱的

Habibi!

如果不想大声喊出来

Just whisper If you don't wanna

那就悄悄告诉我你需要什么

Shout out what you need

但我向你保证 你从没有过我这样的朋友

But I promise you ain't never had a friend like me

让天使和神明 为你送上果仁蜜饼

Tell the angels and gods, pass the baklava

让他们来找你 不论距离远近

Make 'em travel from close or make 'em travel from far

这是你的机会 伙计 用灵魂许愿

Well, this is your chance, man, wish from the soul

我从神灯里出来 就彻底失控

When I'm out of the lamp, man I'm out of control

我的鞋上镶金 神庙堆满珠宝

I got gold on my shoes, temple with jewels

欢迎智者 不过愚人更多

A room for wise men and plenty for fools

我不想让你失败 我在帮你 兄弟

I don't want you to lose, tryin' to help ya, dude

-你从没有过我这样的朋友 -从没有过

- You ain't never had A friend like me - Never!

-大干一场 -大干一场

- Go big time! - Big time!

-宏大愿望 -宏大愿望

- Wish big time! - Big time!

-大干一场 -大干一场

- Go big time! - Big time!

-大干一场 -大干一场

- Go big time! - Big time!

-宏大愿望 -宏大愿望

- Wish big time! - Big time!

大干一场

Go big time!

-让我看看你秀肌肉 -秀肌肉

- Let me see you flex on 'em - Flex on 'em

-惊艳全场 -惊艳全场

- Shine on 'em - Shine on 'em

-舞步翻飞 -舞步翻飞

- Style on 'em - Style on 'em

-滑动起跳 -滑动起跳

- Slide on 'em - Slide on 'em

带她飞 带她飞

Too fly, too fly on her

牵起她

Just glide on her

舞姿潇洒

Cool as a fan

我是最酷最蓝的

I'm the coolest, bluest one of 'em all

你可以许愿发财 你可以许愿长高

You can wish to be rich, you can wish to be tall

你可以许愿喷子滚蛋 告诉我就行

You can wish away the haters, you just give me a call

你可以尽情许愿

You can wish for what you want

我通通都会实现

'Cause I'm grantin' 'em all

-先生 -先生

- Mister - Mister

-先生 -先生

- Mister - Mister

-尽管告诉我你需要什么 -你需要什么

- Tell me whatever you need - What you need?

什么都能安排 连气候都能改变

Anything rearranged, even climate can change

-你从没有过我这样的朋友 -从没有过

- You ain't never had A friend like me - Never!

只要擦一擦神灯 就能心想事成

Just a lamp and a rub away from whatever you want

亲爱的 让我实现你的梦想

Habibi, let me show you the dream

亲爱的

Habibi!

如果不想大声喊出来

Just whisper If you don't wanna

那就悄悄告诉我你需要什么

Shout out what you need

但我向你保证 你从没有过我这样的朋友

But I promise you ain't Never had a friend like me

别打开我的话匣子

Please don't get me started

像魔毯一样飞翔

Fly like magic carpet

你从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend

-从没有过我这样的 -从没有过

- Never had a friend - Never!

你从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend

-从没有过我这样的 -从没有过

- Never had a friend - Never!

-你从没 -从没

- You ain't never - Never

-有过 -有过

- Had a - Had a

- -

- Friend - Friend

-这样的 -这样的

- Like - Like

朋友

Me!

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had A friend like me

从没有过

Never!

A Whole New World 崭新的世界

我带你遍览 这世间万象

I can show you the world

雄伟壮丽 精彩纷呈

Shining, shimmering splendid

告诉我 公主

Tell me, Princess

你何时曾随心之所向

Now when did you last let your heart decide?

我陪你尽看 那天高地广

I can open your eyes

寻访奇妙风光

Take you wonder by wonder

天地皆在眼中藏

Over sideways and under

遨游神奇魔毯上

On a magic carpet ride

崭新的世界

A whole new world

全新的视角

A new fantastic point of view

无人能阻挡

No one to tell us no

你我随心而往

Or where to go

相信这一切绝非虚妄

Or say we're only dreaming

崭新的世界

A whole new world

从未了解 此地胜景

A dazzling place I never knew

但当我在云端穿行

But when I'm way up here

我心如明镜

It's crystal clear

你我同在崭新的世界

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

你我同在崭新的世界

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

未曾见过如此美景

Unbelievable sights

未曾有过如此动心

Indescribable feeling

我心随之起伏不定

Soaring, tumbling freewheeling

越无尽夜空 赏璀璨繁星

Through an endless diamond sky

崭新的世界

A whole new world

千万不要闭上眼睛

Don't you dare close your eyes

万千世界等你体会

A hundred thousand things to see

凝神屏息静待

Hold your breath It gets better

我如划过天际的流星

I'm like a shooting star

我已千里远行

I've come so far

再难回到曾经

I can't go back to where I used to be

崭新的世界

A whole new world

眼界不断开阔

With new horizons to pursue

寻遍天涯海角

I'll chase them anywhere

岁月仍居 时仍我与

There's time to spare

这崭新的世界 让我与你携手共享

Let me share this whole new world with you

崭新的世界

A whole new world

崭新的世界

A whole new world

全新的视角

A new fantastic point of view

无人能阻挡

No one to tell us no

你我随心而往

Or where to go

相信这一切绝非虚妄

Or say we're only dreaming

崭新的世界

A whole new world

处处充满惊喜

Every turn, a surprise

眼界不断开阔

With new horizons to pursue

每刻铭记于心

Every moment, red-letter

寻遍天涯海角

I'll chase them anywhere

岁月仍居 时仍我与

There's time to spare

天涯海角

Anywhere, ooh

岁月仍居 时仍我与

There's time to spare

这崭新的世界 让我与你携手共享

Let me share this whole new world with you

崭新的世界

A whole new world

崭新的世界

A whole new world

那才是我们的归宿

That's where we'll be

那才是我们的归宿

That's where we'll be

惊奇旅程

A thrilling chase

美妙之地

A wondrous place

你我共享

For you and me

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/618acab7a65177232f60ddccda38376bae1fe0d1.html

《《阿拉丁(2019)》电影完整中英文对照剧本.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式