伊索寓言小故事: 飞行的乌龟

发布时间:2020-04-23 09:09:31   来源:文档文库   
字号:

伊索寓言小故事: 飞行的乌龟

伊索寓言故事之飞行的乌龟,这个故事告诉我们,人要有自知之明。

The Flying Turtle 飞行的乌龟

One bright sunny morning. Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water. He plans to go out on the shore.

在一个春光明媚的早晨。乌龟先生在水里感到无聊。他打算要上岸去。

I am tired of swimming all day . Ill go out on the shore today .

我已经厌烦整日游泳了。我今天要到岸上去。

Good morning , Mr.Yurtle . Where are you going so early ?

早上好,乌龟先生。这么早你要去哪里呀?

Well , Im going out of the water . I plan to walk along the shore .

我要离开水里。我要一个人到岸上去。

On the shore ? ! I envy the shore , Mr.Turtle .

岸上?我好羡慕你呀,乌龟先生。

Why is that ?

为什么?

Well , if I go out of the water , Ill die . So you are very lucky . Please tell me about the outside world.what is out there?

哦,如果我离开水的话,会死掉。所以你的命真好。请告诉我关于外面世界的事,外面有什么?

Well,Mrs.Fish,there is so much to see. I dont know where to begin. First ,there are trees and mountains. Second , there are houses and people . Third , there is the sky .

鱼太太,外面有很多好看的东西,我不知道要从哪里说起。第一,有树木有高山。第二,有房子和人类。第三,有天空。

Tell me about sky !

告诉我关于天空的事。

It is blue and beautiful. It is also bigger than the sea . You can see everything from there , But you must fly .

它又蓝又美。它也比大海还要广大。从哪里你可以看到所有的东西,但是你必须会飞翔。

You are lucky , Mr.Turtle , But can you fly , too ?

你好幸运,乌龟先生,但是你也会飞吗?

Well , oh… of course . Its easy , Ill taech you someday .

这个嘛,哦当然。那很简单,改天我教你。

Really ? You promise ?

真的?你发誓?

I must go now . Im a little busy today . Ill talk to you later .

我得走了,我今天有点忙。晚点再跟你聊。

Okay , Im sorry ,please go now . Ill see you later , Have a nice day .

好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。

Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye .

谢谢,你也是,再见。

Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around .

鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。

乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。

Look at all those trees , Its so beautiful here . Hey ,whats that ? Its a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too .

看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。嘿,那是什么?是一只小鸟。看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。

Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again .

这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。然后又再度飞走。

Its so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why cant I ? I want to fly , too .

真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。为什么我不会,我也想飞。

Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?

Oh , its you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me .

哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。嘿!或许你可以叫我?

Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!乌龟怎么能飞呢?

Why ? You can teach me . 为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

Thats nonsence . You dont even have wrings, And you are too heavy .

无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

Why do I need wrings ?

为什么我要有翅膀?

You need wrings to fly .

你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I cant fly ?

哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

No , But you can swim , I cant , so cheer up .

不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

How about this , Mrs.eagle !

那这样好不好,老鹰太太?

What ? 什么?Can you take me up ?

你可以带我上去吗?

Its too dangerous .

那太危险了。

Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . Ill do anything for you .

哦,拜托!只要这一次。我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。我会为你做任何事情的。

Well , I dont know . Its dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

嗯,我不知道呀。那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?

Dont worry . Ill hold on tight , Ill be careful.

别担心。我会抓紧,我会小心的。

The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

乌龟不断地恳求。老鹰再也无法说。她答应带乌龟到天空。

Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again .

好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。

Oh , thank you so much .

哦,感激不尽。

Okay , now hold on tight , Lets go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎

The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky .

老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。

Oh my goodness !Its scary up here .

我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!

Are you okay ? Do you want to go back down ?

你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?

No ,no , Im fine now , look below . Its so beautiful , I feel like Im flying .

不,不, 我现在很好,看看下面。多么美丽啊!我觉得我好像在飞。

Okay , lets go down now .

好哇,我们现在下去吧。

No ,No! I want to go up higher .

不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。

Its too dangerous .

那太危险了。

The Turtle insists . So the Eagle takes him up even higher .

乌龟坚持着。所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。

It is so wonderful up here . I think I can fly by myself now .

这里实在是太棒了。我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。

What ?! Are you crazy ? You cant fly by yourself !

什么?! 你疯了吗?你自己无法飞的!

Yes , I can . Ill show you , Please , Let me go .

不,我可以。我飞给你看,请放开我。

Are you please , But I warned you , Good luck .

遵命,不过我可是警告过你了。祝好运。

The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down . The Fish sees the Turtle falling down .

老鹰将乌龟放开,而乌龟开始往下掉。鱼看到乌龟落下。

Whats happening ? Why am I not flying ? Oh , no !!! I should have stayed on the land .

发生什么事了?为什么我没有飞起来呢?哦,不!!!我应该待在陆地上的。

Hey , why isnt Mr.Turtle flying ? He is coming down really fast . Be careful , Mr.Turtle ! Theres a big rock below . (splash and crack)

嘿,为什么乌龟先生不飞呢?他掉落的好快,小心,乌龟先生。下面有颗大石头。(吭隆、哐啷)

The Turtle lands on a big rock and his back breaks into a thousand pieces .

乌龟坠落在一颗大石头上,而他的背摔成千百个碎片。

Poor Mr.Turtle , I dont envy him anymore .

可怜的乌龟先生,我再也不羡慕他了。

MORAL: Know your limits .

要有自知之明。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/5f80146a935f804d2b160b4e767f5acfa1c783d4.html

《伊索寓言小故事: 飞行的乌龟.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式