机场客服与顾客的对话

发布时间:2014-09-30 08:58:01   来源:文档文库   
字号:

A:Good morning. The China Airlines. What can I do for you?
早上好。中国航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛?

B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Chongqing next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往重庆的机票。

A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?

B:Monday, September 12.
周一,912日。

A:We have Flight 802 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。

B:Then, any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?

A:The next available flight leaves at 9:00 Tuesday morning September 13. Shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:00起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?

B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
......是直航对吗?

A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or economy class?
是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?

B:I prefer economy class, what about the fare?
我想订经济舱的机票。多少钱?

A:One way is 900RMB.
单程是900

B:Ok I will take the 9:00 flight on Tuesday.
好的我要订周二9:30的机票。

A:A seat on Flight 802 to ChongQing 9:00 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, madam.
一张802次航班周二早晨9:00飞往重庆的机票,对吗?

B:Right.

A: May I have your name and telephone number?
当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。

B:My name is Cathy . You can reach me at 52378651.
我叫 Lucy。我的电话是电话是52378651,您可以和我取得联系。

A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
若是取消我会通知您的。

B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

A:My pleasure.
不客气。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/4d6e5e869b89680202d8255d.html

《机场客服与顾客的对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式