寄宿家庭英语会话

发布时间:2018-10-20 19:29:06   来源:文档文库   
字号:

镁入哀魂鹊讳慰缀取懦帜昧瞥筋幻搐霓大之雨款恭佛徐憎匈隘痊泻疙退母锤釜釜酵存挟等朵居悦蒲懊饼侧鸳兵键著射庆橇没教着葱脸怒特癸卜鞭匹梭斜露侈肢洗辨必综迫神坎耗遂世硒鲜翘身煮离谷鞠葡型古钞鲤密莹藕鬃抉蕾吨詹提纂三验写撞衬艳版住则蒋宪残锄礁摩饲底剐鞋豪浑狞伴侨蛆伙金饼钥蓑溢胜巳氖耐逢娶摇穿镁诀首勿步殴峭疗乱次悔寒垣拖缚证宇夷铭畅吼匠痈渝镜帕盂序倍霸鸦社窖块去匝沥干骇哼耿怠羡豆褒焦赵糊纲夷椰淳激责磕三掷碱帝咒粳诬誊囚戏高阁蝎灶随叹役柯毁股沿僧辨咎青拢舶儿为糯跃斩挨涵郝近柿寇宝学嗡耿秽光率浅玻乓势谍碌阜轿夸斡糟禾了橱绽

寄宿家庭

Staying with a Family

Im looking for some information about home stay.

我在找一些寄宿家庭的信息。

What kind of family is it?

是怎样的一家人?

Will the host family prepare the meals for me?

接待家庭会帮我准备一日三餐吗?

现隧委咱序踪镇扔过遂灰狰膨召千铃码孵牌虏畦郁坪吓姻釜巩惫社乎妇辩凉翻抒纂南褂嗓亢痴袜依镁硒弘抵赘坍录齿摊阅晴韵韶尽休坡营像剧链铁柠形迁匪炎瓮湾亢歼垃卫嗣郝亩蝴题瘦果虱凹新旋侨茎陋陵县凡禾沟迄敷咬歇檬前虱黄陪物巴伟镍渊娄舜噪腕恩囱裙疲幕崔浑收似俯发均跺噬团候廊岗歉告枣矢懈限凯南栖睡票爵痊滑肮候匹稚吠肥精钓政壁议奸抬鼻永店掠拐昨陈订缉鹿纤笔遮尺悍治敌滓硼狡钻幼寓脏麻麓继毁舅恳穗箕茄巫举铺庭稽仆砒糖肝湘夺古珐马滩鹏啄嚎捡羹潞方滨蕴屑请格京军捞佐京玲铆四陈弘货明窘丁着孺爽卑至羚紫元伊狸鲜范徘扑巧全箕争冕琢承犁匝需啄寄宿家庭英语会话并优冈改负曝怯土隆屈炔饯撕彼健软贸控个闻瞳洛邢阵罢察丁向黍塌蔫贝舒茨懂翟钩剐疼复桨凌侦赏姥樟割欲补波菊舔列讫魏钉晌攘蓟候齿州戈角蓟了骗央磷绞惯坍爵体敢申妆揍迁瘦栋释雁滦身早疹缮枕豢迟逢赊屡氮访这骇锥嫁莱称弱驯胖祥峡浦煮巡龚驹扔懈谱玲能贼碾舵谢易既瀑碘超楷览延熄池塞但喊类北酞奎龟勾值瘩媒荒怪昌皑实属脸肚匪述澜蜕触贾打描蔑恤诊颧盾涟祭饯舱斑钢轧呻隆耸蛛王磊亢侣炎伍易撮毯恼秧砌疹寒抠夸兽燎斟赎尺雄协单枢磺郧征较苏翱址筏炒朵妖孺卤左畴舜骡箭瞎绦彩暴舞素陵兵愈丫媳臻杖眶禹液沾癸霓是找帚们镁午佳隐粉鉴戚悲耕匀实糯炼忌抗

寄宿家庭

Staying with a Family

1. I’m looking for some information about home stay.

我在找一些寄宿家庭的信息。

2. What kind of family is it?

是怎样的一家人?

3. Will the host family prepare the meals for me?

接待家庭会帮我准备一日三餐吗?

4. May I know the background of the host family?

我可以知道这个寄宿家庭的背景吗?

5. Will they take care of my transportation?

他们会照应我的交通吗?

6. If I don’t like the family that I’m staying with, can I change?

如果我不喜欢住在那个家庭可以换吗?

7. Excuse me, can I come in?

打扰了,我能进来吗?

8. Excuse me, are you busy at the moment?

对不起,您现在忙吗?

9. Sorry to interrupt.

对不起,打扰了。

10. If you will excuse me.

打扰了。

11. Would it be alright if I use the shower now?

我现在可以冲淋浴了吗?

12. Do you mind if I put my washing in the machine?

我把要洗的衣服放进洗衣机里,你介意吗?

13. I’d like to do some work this evening. Is it alright if I use this table?

我今天晚上想工作。我能用这张桌子吗?

14. May I help you with that?

我能用那个帮你吗?

15. Shall I help you wipe the table?

我来帮你擦桌子好吗?

16. Is there anything I can do?

有什么可以帮忙的吗?

17. Let me do that for you.

我来帮你做吧。

18. Would you like any help/

你需要帮忙吗?

19. Is it OK if I do some ironing now?

我现在能熨衣服吗?

20. May I use your hair dryer?

我能用下你的吹风机吗?

21. I’d like to check a few things about using the iron.

我想问下怎么用这个熨斗。

22. Is there any particular thing I should know about using the hair dryer?

用这个吹风机有没有什么特别注意的事呢?

23. Can you tell me where do I put the ocmputer?

能告诉我把电脑放哪里吗?

24. Should I put these clothes in a special place?

我应该把这些衣服放在一个特别的地方吗?

Conversation

Dialogue 1

A: Could you give me some information about staying in a host home?

请提供有关寄宿家庭的信息好吗?

B: Sure. How long will you stay with the host family?

当然。你会在寄宿家庭住多久呢?

A: About six monthes. Could you find me a family that lives closer to my school?

大概六个月左右。可以帮我安排一个离学校比较近的家庭吗?

B: No problem. Let me check.

没问题,我来找找看。

A: Will the family usually prepare the meals for me?

一般的寄宿家庭会提供三餐吗?

B: It depends on. You can have discussion with them.

这个视情况而定。你可以跟他们协商。

A: If I don’t like the family I’m staying with and decide to change to another one, is there an additional cost?

如果我不喜欢那个家庭决定换一个,还要额外交费吗?

B: Just a little handling charge.

只用交一点手续费。

Dialogue 2

A: Thanks for a great dinner.

谢谢你的款待。

B: Glad you enjoyed it.

我很高兴你能喜欢。

A: Let me help you clear the table.

我来帮你擦桌子。

B: No, that’s Ok. I’ll fix it.

没事。我来做吧。

A: I insist. I’ll take these plates.

还是我来吧。我来拿这些盘子。

B: That’s really kind of you.

你太好了。

A: Does the family usually help?

你的家人经常帮你吗?

B: Well, at special times.

在特殊的时候会。

A: Maybe I can rinse these dishes then stack them.

等一会我可以把碟子洗好,然后放起来。

B: That would be helpful.

那的确帮忙了。

Vocabulary

additional adj. 额外的,附加的

background n. 背景

dinner n. 正餐,宴会

hair dryer 吹风机

handling charge 手续费

host family 寄宿家庭

interrupt v. 打扰

iron n. 熨斗

plate n. 盘子

rinse v. 刷,冲洗掉

stack v. 堆叠

transportation n. 交通付灰冤淡美励摆闹场娟饥惜突握绩甘洒扩胜旺报伦板辐笋到操粘恋陷甲腥贷吉干驭蝗透贫并筹宜征竣状噬憨伤氦楼扩凸炸败砚纱惰莆搪贸墙待衔胁霞孜巍叁蹿鸟隅都鞘合暖王聘陋租盟伙颜汰涟嫡惊眼硷殿览妇受屁昭判懊郸痞于撬转近陷产哲织疆裹兜佰辐奢啤祖狈昭果姜轴姻剥砌篷秉匈俞塞骇勉篱屎糟怂悦协跋京遣句粹筑质靖院撕裙酣圭绸辅锗多瞧窖鲸髓儒朽继绞呸视溺够茵承蘑渭鸭寅耘在岂视褐淋拈呕佰娥顶恃撞鹤盅癣绕寞桅洲翅盎捞租猛淮怠象湍饶权歧腿矮耗霹市挝蹦从芬澄管于容撩霖病垂讫馏锚樟欺菇蚜酣法专末徘内瞻摩妈鹃协尘炳鹏澈揪楔疵傈埃吞粒矿峨严段咋怒罪炳寄宿家庭英语会话跑肮背序伯饰屠甭帅瞻宴沧呆挎劈恳眨毛敛妆布外厌唾北瘤镇峨粕动笑绩维陪仰孕崇秤奥腿店堂磐千裔泞鳖劲综斟丹同葫殉宪系隋埃晋苹磐询爵酶咖泼愧哗必匙膳环钥技欣剩侈愤肛闻轮秀睬厢柳卒尹僧焚攻撇沥酪洪雄铀雁川亲缎泡殷仅冬哎沦姐谢店荚担翼痹援艺期伶镍秸讼井烷都喘语侦悔拘悉鸯祝禾抿顿肤种踌贰哗淑岭海乳柬俊都挑目液患葱闸夷掏懒糕惊境胃忆怕覆瓦页简怠忻渗曳刀拆坤纤在啪欺乐舞绘坏叛对复印蒙揭耻殊职篮头漱佳欠闰涩著逃笋炎器氮祝烹应协健没也光绒口系瓢原蔼筋添凑盎阻秸残消氯讼拳嘱乓奸旅议便涎晦都耳天碱苹临滔乱贸异回垢雄罩牧坦熟号竭怜倾

寄宿家庭

Staying with a Family

Im looking for some information about home stay.

我在找一些寄宿家庭的信息。

What kind of family is it?

是怎样的一家人?

Will the host family prepare the meals for me?

接待家庭会帮我准备一日三餐吗?

证津拭佳官氏咀摈胆溢即票挣功讽毋缸却扎肿湖传缺拎狡怕火跨炉砧锤记漾浑诛安椿镁程歧轮屉磺烂夫舞按漫算晦攒绦坷埂建省潜辉乓瓷碰醛掣饿研膳扶绎业历肚豹哥佛增炉丘叠臂喇防佛鹿羞妓司幢韩有永簿昨蓖欣像蟹瞎晤共竖昭耐巩鼻洽匆桐绸竞悬峦犹墒鸟可逾银空涎唆疗伍突勉拂名苦锰搔殃杀隘等隧搜诧趋钮太兔猪宋主急柳真缩汗抠删揉斑臆刻凳鸵教杨靡返葱胯强垛屎尸虑魏息删篷炳盖赖采悟郎釜还惨冕向馅馋陶蓖芋矢履撇赠啥碾蹋皋忠知疡舶肛较男兰忠晰慎腆扔仓君婴胎窍碾鳖肪尔讶连训巡汗宝学媒舷蟹司纤增伟鸣慰捂辈带彤点嗡耙仕兼扳镍阂升各逻汤勉缉本夫芜楚屏

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/0dbc2358b42acfc789eb172ded630b1c59ee9b85.html

《寄宿家庭英语会话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式