旅行常用词汇之机场指示篇
机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼 satellite 人口 in 出口 exit; out; way out 进站(进港、到达) arrivals 不需报关 nothing to declare 海关 customs 登机口 gate; departure gate 候机室 departure lounge 航班号 FLT No (flight number) 来自...... arriving from 预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED) 实际时间 actual time已降落 landed 前往...... departure to 起飞时间 departure time 延误 delayed 登机 boarding 由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures 迎宾处 greeting arriving 由此上楼 up; upstairs 由此下楼 down; downstairs 银行 bank 货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange 订旅馆 hotel reservation 行李暂存箱 luggage locker 出站(出港、离开) departures 登机手续办理 check-in 登机牌 boarding pass (card) 护照检查处 passport control immigration 行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim 国际航班旅客 international passengers 中转 transfers 中转旅客 transfer passengers 中转处 transfer correspondence 过境 transit 报关物品 goods to declare 贵宾室 V. I. P. room 购票处 ticket office 付款处 cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的地方是兑换钱币的地方,存疑)出租车 taxi 出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point 大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point 航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service 租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire 公共汽车 bus; coach service 公用电话 public phone; telephone 厕所 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room 男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's 女厕 women's; lady's 餐厅 restaurant 酒吧 bar 咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe 免税店 duty-free shop 邮局 post office 出售火车票 rail ticket 旅行安排 tour arrangement 行李牌 luggage tag
旅行常用词汇之机票篇
飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions 旅客姓名 name of passenger 旅行经停地点 good for passage between 起点城市 from 起飞日期 date 起飞时间 time 订座情况 status 机票确认 ticket confirm 登机口 gate 前往城市 to 承运人(公司) carrier 航班号 flight no. 座舱等级 class (fare basis) 机号 plane No. 机座号 seat No. 吸烟坐位 smoking seat 非吸烟席 non-smoking seat
旅行常用词汇之机场指示篇
姓 family name 名 First (Given) Name 性别 sex 男 male 女 female 国籍 nationality 国籍 country of citizenship 护照号 passport No. 原住地 country of Origin (Country where you live) 前往目的地国 destination country 登机城市 city where you boarded 签证签发地 city where visa was issued 签发日期 date issue 前往国家的住址 address while in 街道及门牌号 number and street 城市及国家 city and state 出生日期 date of Birth (Birthdate) 年 year 月 month 日 day 偕行人数 accompanying number 职业 occupation 专业技术人员 professionals & technical 行政管理人员 legislators &administrators 办事员 clerk 商业人员 commerce (Business People) 服务人员 service 农民 farmer 工人 worker 其他 others 无业 jobless 签名 signature 官方填写 official use only
旅行常用词汇之签证篇
姓 surname 名 first (given) name 性别 sex 出生日期 birthdate 国籍 nationality 护照号 passport No. 编号 control No. 签发地 Issue At 签发日期 Issue Date (或On) 失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before) 停留期为...... for stays of 10天 ten days 8周 eight weeks 3个月 three months 6个月 six months 1年 one year 3年 three years 签证种类 visa type(class)
关于乘机旅行的词汇
boarding check 登机牌plane ticket 飞机票flight, flying 飞行bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行smooth flight 平稳的飞行ramp 扶梯altitude, height 高度extra flight 加班non-stop flight 连续飞行circling 盘旋forced landing 迫降speed, velocity 速度ceiling 上升限度cruising speed 巡航速度top speed 最高速度first class 头等舱night service 夜航airsick 晕机to taxi along 滑行landing 着陆to face the wind 迎风air route,air line 航线climbing,to gain height 爬升economy class,tourist class 经济舱connecting flight 衔接航班direct flight, straight flight 直飞to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸to lose height, to fly low 降低to take off, take-off 起飞to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机
旅游中常用的简单英语会话
谢谢!—— Thank you.多谢!-- Thanks a lot.对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?—— What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
最基本的旅游英语词语及句型
一、问路时... East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往 前 直 去 There 那 儿 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后 First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
二、请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ? How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ? How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ? How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ? How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ? How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ? How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ? How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
三、请问附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...? Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ? Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ? Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ? Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ? Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ? Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ? Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店 Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ? Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司 Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ? Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ? Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ? Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ? Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ? Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ? Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ? Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ? Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
旅游中在旅馆住宿
出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。 我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我在台北已预订房间。I made a reservation in Taipei. 我的名字是王明明。My name is Wang Ming-Ming. 我想要一间安静一点的房间。 I'd like a quiet room. 我想要楼上的房间。I'd like a room on the upper level. 我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). 随时都有热水供应吗? Is hot water available any time? 我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room? 是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 我要订这间房间。 I'll take this room. 麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。 Would you fill in this registration form? 这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗? Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 是否可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables? 餐厅在那儿? Where is the dining room? 餐厅几点开始营业? What time does the dining room open? 早餐几点开始供应? What time can I have breakfast? 旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)? 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address? 是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? 最近的地铁站在那里? Where is the nearest subway station?
学会在餐厅点餐
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
旅行中兑换货币常用句型
Please tell me how much you want to change. 请告诉我你要换多少。 How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
Useful Words and Phrases
currency, money 货币
money changing 兑换货币
an exchange form 兑换单
bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币
nickel piece 镍币
plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
国外旅游中如何询问餐厅
到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
在国外如何电话定房
Reserving a room by phone
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you? Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies? Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like? Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please. Front Desk: No problem, sir. Tom: What is the price of the suite? Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night. Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now. Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry. Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night. Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast? Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please? Tom: My name is Tom Zhang. Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me? Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G. Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay? Tom: About three days. Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow. Front Desk: Thank you. See you.
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗? 汤姆:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗? 前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间? 汤姆:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。 前台:没问题,先生。 汤姆:价格如何? 前台:每晚280美元。 汤姆:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。 前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。 汤姆:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房? 前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。 汤姆:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐? 前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗? 汤姆:我叫汤姆,张。 前台:您能拼读一下吗? 汤姆:T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。 前台:谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?汤姆:大约三天。 前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。 汤姆:谢谢。明天见。
在国外旅行中要支付的小费
Hotel workers depend on tips to augment their usually small salaries. Rather than being annoyed at having to tip the doorman who greets you, consider it part of the cost of travel and be prepared with the dollar bills you will need to hand out before you even get to your room.
Doormen Depending on the amount of luggage, tip $ 1 to $ 2 to the doorman who takes your bags and turns them over to a bellman. If you are visiting and have no luggage, you naturally do not tip him for simply opening the door for you. Tip him again when you leave with your luggage as he takes it from the bellman and assists you in loading it in your car or into your taxi. When the doorman obtains a taxi for you, tip him $1 to $3 (the higher amount if he must stand in the rain for a period of time to get it).
Bellman Tip $1 a bag but not less than $2 to the bellman who carries or delivers your luggage to your room. When the bellman does something special for you, such as make a purchase or bring something you have requested to your room, but not room service deliveries, he or she should be tipped $ 2 to $ 3 for every service, at the time it is provided.
Maid For stays of one night or more, the maid should be tipped $2 per night per person in a large hotel; $ 1 per night per person in a less expensive hotel. Give the maid her tip in person, if she can be found. If not, put it in a sealed envelope marked "chambermaid".
Valet Valet services are added to your bill, so there is no need to tip for pressing or cleaning when items are left in your room. If you are in when your cleaning and pressing is delivered, however, tip $ 1 for the delivery for one or two items, more when several items are being delivered.
Dining Room Staff Tips for dining room staff are exactly the same as they are in any other restaurant -15 to 18 percent except in the most elegant dining rooms where tips are 18 to 20 percent. If you are staying in an American -plan hotel where your meals are included in your total bill, tips are as usual, and an additional tip should be given to the maitre d' who has taken care of you during your stay. This tip ranges anywhere from $ 10 to $ 15 for a weekend for a family or group of four people to $ 20 to $ 30 for a longer stay or larger group.
饭店的工作人员主要靠小费来增加他(她)们平时微薄的收入。不要对付给服务员小费感到愤愤不平,而应该把它看作是旅游消费的一部分,并应做好准备在进入饭店之前就随时掏出钞票。
门卫 给门卫的小费数目取决于行李的多少,为你拿行李并把它递给行李员的门卫要付给1至2美元的小费。如果你没有行李,通常就不必为他们只为你开门这样简单的服务付费。当你带着行李准备离开饭店而门卫从行李员手中接过行李并帮你把它放入你的车子或出租车里时,你还应该付给他小费。当门卫为你叫了一辆出租车时,你应该付他1至3美元(如果他为了叫辆出租车而不得不在雨中站着时,你的小费应该给得更多些。)
行李员 一个行李包要付1美元的小费,但对于把行李送到客房的行李员要付给2元以上的小费。当行李员为你做了一些特殊的事情,比如替你购物或把你需要的东西送到客房(但不属于客房服务范畴)等,他应该得到2至3美元的小费。
清理房间的女服务员 在一个较大、较豪华的饭店,清理房间的女服务员每人每天应得到2美元的小费;档次次之的饭店的服务员每人每天可得1美元小费。你可以亲自给她们小费,也可以把钱装在信封里封好,上面写明"送给清理房间的服务员"。
清洗、熨烫衣服的服务员 清洗、熨烫衣服的服务费用被加到你的帐单中,因此如果在你外出的时候衣服被放在房间内你就无需付小费。如果服务员在送衣服时,你在房间内,可以为他们的送衣服务付1美元,如果衣服较多就应付更多的小费。
餐厅服务员 付给饭店餐厅服务员的小费数目与其他餐馆服务员所得小费的数目不相上下,都是15-18%,而一些非常豪华、档次最高的餐厅小费要高达18-20%。如果你入住的饭店是餐费已包含于总帐单的美式饭店,小费还是15-18%,且要直接付给那位从头至尾一直服侍你的服务员。如果一个家庭或一行四人要在此饭店住一星期的话,他们付出的小费从10美元至15美元不等,而在住宿的时间更长或人数更多的情况下,小费要达到20美元甚至30美元之多。
在百货公司的失物招领处
At the lost-found office of deportment store
Tom: Excuse me, could you help me?Lost Property clerk (L): Yes. What seems to be the problem?Tom: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.L: I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?Tom: I think so. I can't find it anywhere in my hotel room, and I remember the last place I used it yesterday was in this department store. L: where exactly did you use your passport in the store?Tom: In the suit-dress department. I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler's checks.L: Well, let me call the suit-dress department to see if they've found a passport.(A minute later)L: Sorry-your passport's not been turned in there, either.Tom: Then what shall I do?L: You can fill in this lost property report, and I'll keep my eye out for it. Those kinds of things usually turn up eventually, but I suggest you contact your embassy and tell them about your situation, so they can issue you a new passport in case it doesn't show up.Tom: You're right. Do you have a pen?L: Here you are.Tom: Oh, I seem to lose something every time I travel.
在百货公司的失物招领处
汤姆:对不起,能不能帮我一个忙?失物管理员:好的。有什么问题吗?汤姆:我想知道是否有人交来一本护照。管理员:恐怕没有。你遗失了护照?汤姆:我想是的。我在饭店的房间里都找不到。我记得昨天最后用护照的地方是在这百货公司。管理员:你在百货公司什么确切的地方用过护照呢?汤姆:在女装销售部。我用信用卡买衣服的时候必须给他们看护照。管理员:这样的话,我打电话给该部门,看看他们有没有捡到护照。(一分钟之后)管理员:对不起---你的护照也没被交到那边。汤姆:那我该怎么办呢?管理员:你来填这张遗失报告表,我会替你留意的。像这样的东西,最后总是会出现的。但我建议你跟你们的大使馆联系并把你的情形告诉他们。万一你的护照找不到的话,他们会给你补发新护照的。
洗头,做头在国外
Linda: I'm ready for a new hairdo. Do you have any suggestions? Hairdresser: Have you taken a look at any of the new styles lately? Linda: Yes, I brought a magazine to show you. I like this one. Hairdresser: Oh, that is pretty. Do you want to keep your hair this long? Or do you want to take it shorter? I think you would look cute with short hair. Perhaps you should go even shorter than in the picture. Linda: I'll leave it up to you. Like I said, I'm ready for a change. Hairdresser: OK. You should really think about getting highlights put in, too. Linda: Do you think that would look good? I'm worried it will make my hair look unnatural. Hairdresser: No, it won't. The highlights are very subtle. We can do a little bit this time. If you like it, we can do more next time. Otherwise, the highlights should grow out in about four weeks. Linda: OK, just do what you want. I count on you. By the way, how much do you charge for a shampoo and set? Hairdresser: Forty dollars in total. 琳达:我准备换个新发型,你有什么建议吗? 理发师:你最近有没有看到什么新的发型? 琳达:有,我带了一本杂志给你看。我喜欢这个发型。 理发师:哦,它很漂亮。你的头发要继续留这么长吗?还是要剪短一点?我认为你剪短发一定很好看。或许你该剪得比杂志上更短些才好。 琳达:你来决定吧。我说过的,我已准备好要改变一下自己。 理发师:好。你还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。 琳达:你认为那样会好看吗?我担心那会使我的头发看起来不自然。 理发师:不会。只是稍微染一下。这次我们可以稍微染一点。如果你喜欢的话,下一次可以染多一点。要不然,染过的颜色四个星期就会淡下去了。 琳达:好的,我听你的。顺便问一下,洗头、做头发要多少钱? 理发师:一共40元。
女士在国外美容 Ladies' Salon
Hairdresser: Good morning, madam.Guest: Good morning. I would like a shampoo and set.Hairdresser: Yes, madam. What style do you want?Guest: I'd like to try a new hair-style. Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?Hairdresser: Sure. We have various models: hair bobbed, hair sweptback, chaplet hair style, shoulder-length hair style, hair done in a bun. Please have a look at them, madam.Guest: Thanks. Please give me the style in this picture here but make the wave longer. I would like hair spray, please.Hairdresser: Yes, madam.Guest: Oh, your hair dryer is too hot. Would you adjust it, please? Hairdresser: Sorry, madam. I'll adjust it right away.Hairdresser: Is that all right now?Guest: Yes, thank.Hairdresser: Please have a look. Guest: Beautifully done. Please trim my eyebrows and darken them.Hairdresser: All right, madam. And would you like a manicure?Guest: Yes. Use a light nail varnish, please. 美容师:上午好,太太。客人:上午好。我想洗头、做头发。美容师:是,太太。做什么式样? 客人:我想换个新发型。你能不能给我看些发型式样的照片?美容师:可以。我们有各种各样的发型,如剪短发、后掠式、盘花冠式、齐肩式,还有把头发挽成发髻。太太,您请看。客人:谢谢。请你按这张照片上的发型烫,波浪烫长些。请喷些发胶。美容师:好的,太太。客人:哎呦,吹风太热了,请调整一下吧。美容师:对不起,太太。我马上调整。美容师:现在可以了吗?客人:可以了,谢谢。美容师:请您看一看。客人:做得好极了。请把眉毛修一下,再画深一点。美容师:好的,太太。您还要修一下指甲吗?客人:要的。请用浅色指甲油。
Vocabulary 单词表1. bob: 剪短(头发)2. sweptback: 向后倾斜的3. chaplet: 花冠4. spray: 喷,洒5. adjust: 调整6. manicure: 修指甲7. varnish: 清漆,油
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/0568cef44693daef5ef73dcc.html
文档为doc格式